+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE CEC INLAND AOR 2017 CONNECT HERE!!!!

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Hope we will good news soon. Also we are going to complete six month of EE in next week.

Let see. I applied for GCMS again..
I need to get them. Will do it today . . I really hpe this extra 4 months waiting won't apply to us but i have a feeling it will... to me anyway

Carly44

May 28, 2017
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?
I hope thats not true.

I know friends from Sept/Oct AOR (CEC Inland) getting PPR, so I don't know If that agent was right

Thanks for the update

I will call them tomorrow to find out
Any update? Did you call CIC??

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
I need to get them. Will do it today . . I really hpe this extra 4 months waiting won't apply to us but i have a feeling it will... to me anyway
Hi Carly, did you get your notes to check if you are under security screening?

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
I havent ordered any. Been on Vacation, ill ordee them today- the lady i spoke to on the phone advised i wasnt .. im starting to give up :(
That's good news. As long as you are not under security screening, you will receive ppr for sure!

ajaf

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
any update guys?
I called CIC today and the lady said she cant give any specific timeline
processing security check for like 2 months now
its almost 6 months now
can anyone share their experience?
also, how to order gcms notes and is there any use of it?

ajaf

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Its the second agent thats said it to me. The first basically said it could be March/April until i get it which then i thought i was in SS but then i spoke to the lady today & she confirmed the same but its due to a high volume of apps come thru for CEC. Im not im SS thank god & everything is fine with my app.... pls do call for extra clarification. I see ppl get theirs with in a month. It makes NO sense...
My 6 months is up in 2.5 weeks :(
i have friends from Oct AOR getting PPRs and here we are from June stuck:(

Carly44

May 28, 2017
any update guys?
I called CIC today and the lady said she cant give any specific timeline
processing security check for like 2 months now
its almost 6 months now
can anyone share their experience?
also, how to order gcms notes and is there any use of it?
Mine is exactly the same as you. Been NA for 2 months too. April may & june are stuck.. it sux :(

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
I called again and my security hasnt even started :( this is a joke
It most likely are processing at back stage. Mine showed not started on notes which was generated 2 weeks ago, and i was on ip 1. Till this Monday my status changed to ip 2 and today my security check is completed (told by call center agent). So, your case should be undergoing the security right now but it's now showing anywhere, and you will likely to receive ppr very soon after background changed to ip 2.

Reactions: Carly44

Carly44

May 28, 2017
It most likely are processing at back stage. Mine showed not started on notes which was generated 2 weeks ago, and i was on ip 1. Till this Monday my status changed to ip 2 and today my security check is completed (told by call center agent). So, your case should be undergoing the security right now but it's now showing anywhere, and you will likely to receive ppr very soon after background changed to ip 2.
Sounds like PR isn't too far off for you. Amazing :)
I hope you're right but again she said that it might be Feb i get it. I hioe