+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE CEC INLAND AOR 2017 CONNECT HERE!!!!

L_indsay

Nov 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

This is my first post and I'm not really sure where to start. I have applied for PR through CEC inland with my common law (we're both from the UK)
AOR - June 13th
ADR - August (this was my fingerprints for RCMP) all done within 10 days. They received them and our status changed to 'No additional Docs Required'
Sept - BOWP approved
Oct 3rd - Email notifying us of an Interview we were required to attend in Toronto on Oct 13th

We had the Interview in October, and were told there was a sample of people chosen from the office to go through extra checks, we basically had to answer questions about each other and the woman who conducted it seemed to think everything with our application was fine. She was asking us how we would prefer to land ( I.E in their office or at the border). The thing is we haven't heard anything since - She said that we might see our eligibility change to 'Passed' in the next week (we didn't). She also told us they were pretty good at sticking to the 6 month mark for applications but I'm getting worried and wanted to ask if anyone has been through something remotely similar? I know she struggled to get through to my work but I can't tell if she has tried again.

Have any of you ever been called to an interview?

Sorry for the long post, I really hope it made some sense! o_O

ajaf

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Im from Australia... ive only lived in Aus & Canada... im so confused as to why its taking so long. I hope im not in SS - you??
Well If you have lived only in Canada and Aus, I dont see a reason they would put you to SS. (unless its a random practice?)

I am from India

Well keep fingers crossed

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Well If you have lived only in Canada and Aus, I dont see a reason they would put you to SS. (unless its a random practice?)

I am from India

Well keep fingers crossed
Just a heads up, i called CIC this morning& an agent told me due to high number of CEC applications they have added another 4 months onto applications and June could processed by March :( now ive really lost hope

ajaf

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Just a heads up, i called CIC this morning& an agent told me due to high number of CEC applications they have added another 4 months onto applications and June could processed by March :( now ive really lost hope
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?
I hope thats not true.

I know friends from Sept/Oct AOR (CEC Inland) getting PPR, so I don't know If that agent was right

Thanks for the update

I will call them tomorrow to find out

Carly44

May 28, 2017
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?
I hope thats not true.

I know friends from Sept/Oct AOR (CEC Inland) getting PPR, so I don't know If that agent was right

Thanks for the update

I will call them tomorrow to find out
Its the second agent thats said it to me. The first basically said it could be March/April until i get it which then i thought i was in SS but then i spoke to the lady today & she confirmed the same but its due to a high volume of apps come thru for CEC. Im not im SS thank god & everything is fine with my app.... pls do call for extra clarification. I see ppl get theirs with in a month. It makes NO sense...
My 6 months is up in 2.5 weeks :(

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Wow, thats nuts. Why only June applicants though? something must have happened... I remember that in June all the rules changed giving applicants additional points for sibling and the requirement to create an account with Job bank was revoked. Also, there was a long pause in draws between May 12 and June 28th so I'm wondering if that caused these delays?

I hope they sort it all out very soon.

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Wow, thats nuts. Why only June applicants though? something must have happened... I remember that in June all the rules changed giving applicants additional points for sibling and the requirement to create an account with Job bank was revoked. Also, there was a long pause in draws between May 12 and June 28th so I'm wondering if that caused these delays?

I hope they sort it all out very soon.
She didnt specify June Applicants she justsaid for all CEC apps theyre giving themselves an extra 4 month 'buffer' to gett through them as they have had alot of applications. 2nd agent to say it too me too. Doesnt make sense cause pp are getting theirs from Sept/Oct
Whats your AOR?

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
She didnt specify June Applicants she justsaid for all CEC apps theyre giving themselves an extra 4 month 'buffer' to gett through them as they have had alot of applications. 2nd agent to say it too me too. Doesnt make sense cause pp are getting theirs from Sept/Oct
Whats your AOR?
My AOR is Aug 8th, Meds passed September 8th but I called an agent yesterday and he told me that everything has been completed for me and that my application has been approved and I should be receiving my PPR in a few weeks and to keep checking my emails.

Carly44

May 28, 2017
My AOR is Aug 8th, Meds passed September 8th but I called an agent yesterday and he told me that everything has been completed for me and that my application has been approved and I should be receiving my PPR in a few weeks and to keep checking my emails.
Lucky you :) Congrats !!!!!!

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Thank you and I hope it all pans out for you too very soon. What is your AOR and what updates have you been through thus far?
Thank you :)
AOR JUNE 15
I spoke to an agent & everything has passed, elligabilty, Criminality ect..im at NA so tbh who know!? Its so frustrating