+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June applicant for September 18.. gather here

Sharwalt

Jul 25, 2018
Hi everyone,

I did my biometric and visa payment on 16th May 2018 and the last mail I got from Vfs was that my application has been updated on 14 June 2018. Ever since then I've not hear anything again. Pls I need your advice here
I also applied on the 12th of May,2018. my status has not progressed too, besides that my biometrics is complete. I recently emailed them but was told my application was being treated at UK (i wonder why).

OLAMILEKAN4U@

Mar 31, 2018
I also applied on the 12th of May,2018. my status has not progressed too, besides that my biometrics is complete. I recently emailed them but was told my
application was being treated at UK (i wonder why).

Kindly tell me or write out the mail handle you send through.
Thank you

Highfly0231

Jul 16, 2018
I applied on 27 june non spp delhi vfs
Got two emails from embassy on 9 july and on 23 july that my application is in processing.No other updates

OLAMILEKAN4U@

Mar 31, 2018
Hi,

I think what we need now is to be more prayerful on this because I notice that many applicant fall victim of this sluggish processing.

I check my account and what I found on my status was that my application is in progress after I've passed medical and also my biometric was ticked "Completed". So what more are they still processing since last two month?

Thank you!

FMAS

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Hi everyone,

I did my biometric and visa payment on 16th May 2018 and the last mail I got from Vfs was that my application has been updated on 14 June 2018. Ever since then I've not hear anything again. Pls I need your advice here
Hi...same here...I applied for student visa on April 18th along with my hubby's OWP. Our medical email came in June and we did that same week.
In July 1st week I recieved an email that my son's biometric was not recieved, so vsf rescanned the copy of biometric payment and sent to local immigration office....vsf received an email saying now biometeic is complete....since then silence....my class starts on 27th Aug...

Do you see any hope in my case as I have applied student visa for me and my son and OWP for my spouse.

Anujarora217

Jul 17, 2018
H
I applied on 27 june non spp delhi vfs
Got two emails from embassy on 9 july and on 23 july that my application is in processing.No other updates
Hi bro,

Dont worry, i have applied delhi vfs spp on june 4 and I received revert on 25 july, so its time consuming process but you will receive it

Jeanmakoun

Jul 12, 2018
I also applied on the 12th of May,2018. my status has not progressed too, besides that my biometrics is complete. I recently emailed them but was told my application was being treated at UK (i wonder why).
Hello Lekan, please, which email/phone line did you contact, because I'm having some issues here too & would like to contact them ASAP.
I applied May ending, had biometrics 2weeks later & my account shows "biometrics completed". Ever since, no update. I had upfront medicals earlier in May & my status online under medicals hasn't changed... I even called the hospital & they confirmed it has been sent to the immigration via e-medicals. The only message I've gotten in the last 2 months is that "your account hasn't been updated since you last checked, thanks for your patience". The processing time for Nigeria is 9weeks & by my calculation, I have just passed that time & still no response. I wish to contact them to know what the problem is as my resumption to college in Montreal starts August 27th.

Hope to hear from you.
Thanks!

Sharwalt

Jul 25, 2018
Kindly tell me or write out the mail handle you send through.
Thank you
I initially contacted the Visa office using the webform on my account...and I later used the we webform on the UK site after I received feedback that my application was being handled by the London office

M.Rose

May 20, 2018
I had applied on 6th June at vfs Mumbai .no updates yet.
I applied mine on 6th June, 2018 With my upfront medicals attached but no update has been made on my account yet.Not even the medicals have been cleared.

I called IRCC via this self service number +1 613 944 4000 and they say if you applied after June 18 your file is yet to be processed. Meaning before then it's processed.

This is really worrying as school is starting in 4 weeks time which is September 4th , what could be the problem now that you can't even reach them nor are they updating our files?