+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June applicant for September 18.. gather here

Gabro

Star Member
May 18, 2018
I applied mine on 6th June, 2018 With my upfront medicals attached but no update has been made on my account yet.Not even the medicals have been cleared.

I called IRCC via this self service number +1 613 944 4000 and they say if you applied after June 18 your file is yet to be processed. Meaning before then it's processed.

This is really worrying as school is starting in 4 weeks time which is September 4th , what could be the problem now that you can't even reach them nor are they updating our files?
Hiiii buddy. I got my visa on 26th July.

Gabro

Star Member
May 18, 2018
I applied mine on 6th June, 2018 With my upfront medicals attached but no update has been made on my account yet.Not even the medicals have been cleared.

I called IRCC via this self service number +1 613 944 4000 and they say if you applied after June 18 your file is yet to be processed. Meaning before then it's processed.

This is really worrying as school is starting in 4 weeks time which is September 4th , what could be the problem now that you can't even reach them nor are they updating our files?
U once confirm with the clinic where u have taken u medical .sometimes there is some minor error in medical plz confirm with them whether they have submitted ur medical to ircc or not. I have done the same.

Gabro

Star Member
May 18, 2018

Don't wrry . U will get ur visa soon ND u applied in which category? I m from india so I had applied in spp on 6th June and my eligibility started on 20 July then medical was cleared on 24th July and on 26 th July my visa got approved .

sahal ali

Jul 24, 2018
Hi,

I think what we need now is to be more prayerful on this because I notice that many applicant fall victim of this sluggish processing.

I check my account and what I found on my status was that my application is in progress after I've passed medical and also my biometric was ticked "Completed". So what more are they still processing since last two month?

Thank you!
once your medical is accepted then you will surely get your visa. Less worry

M.Rose

May 20, 2018
U once confirm with the clinic where u have taken u medical .sometimes there is some minor error in medical plz confirm with them whether they have submitted ur medical to ircc or not. I have done the same.
IRCC finally responded, They said my file is in Nairobi, Kenya yet I applied online.

I wrote to the Immigration in Nairobi on 1st of August but no response yet.

I applied for a student visa, I'd appreciate a response from them whether negative or positive so as to allow me plan ahead. It's sad we have to fall victim of this.

It's strange they've not even updated my medicals. I don't know what to do.

lkaur765

May 27, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hello friends I have applied for tourist visa with my mother from hyderabad on 26th June till today no update just showing under processed at Banglore. How long it will take could you please help me out
Hi Alkarim,
Did u get any update?

B.B.

Aug 24, 2018
H
Hi,

I think what we need now is to be more prayerful on this because I notice that many applicant fall victim of this sluggish processing.

I check my account and what I found on my status was that my application is in progress after I've passed medical and also my biometric was ticked "Completed". So what more are they still processing since last two month?

Thank you!
Hi. Any new update on ur admission process. I haven’t gotten any yet and school starts in two weeks.