Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
Hmmm...
In July it will be almost 6 month that my docs in VO.
I am planning to update my POF form, and send them an e-mail...

How do u think when they will start to process our files?

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Saida said:
Hmmm...

well my understanding says they will process our files not before mid of 2012 but note I am talking about who sent their app in the month of May and June to cio. reason being March April applicants are not getting medical request from Jan onwards and this new rule of lowering intake can make this processing start but surely with low pace as they have to process post June applicants first so our turn will come not before 2012 until unless any new policy will be introduced in between.

Dhillon1471

Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/03/2010 CIO Sydney
Doc's Request.
18/05/2010 by CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
23/09/2010 by NDVO
File Transfer...
27/05/2010 to NDVO
Med's Request
15/11/2012
Med's Done....
23/11/2012, DM 19/02/2013
Passport Req..
15/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2013 PPT Recvd on 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
Planning for May 2013
Saida said:
Hmmm...

Pls let us know outcome of your enquiry

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Yeap..something has been changed ..................

i.e address is missing again! :p :p :p

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
lakhvinder.kaur said:
well my understanding says they will process our files not before mid of 2012 but note I am talking about who sent their app in the month of May and June to cio. reason being March April applicants are not getting medical request from Jan onwards and this new rule of lowering intake can make this processing start but surely with low pace as they have to process post June applicants first so our turn will come not before 2012 until unless any new policy will be introduced in between.
may be your calculation is right...but still i want to know how u calculated it madam.

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
lakh,

I think it depends from embassy.
How busy it is.
In another source one may applicant ( VO Warsaw) got her visa...

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PalNP said:
Yeap..something has been changed ..................

i.e address is missing again! :p :p :p
dear pal,

Good for you :D, something is really happening.

sori to say nothing has changed in my case. :mad: :( :eek:

lamhey

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haddad2010 said:
Dear friend,

Don't withdraw your application now because you are almost near to get your medical as I beleive that all pre june 2010 will receive thier medical within the next few months.my evidence is many october 2009 now are geting thier medicals and that is mean they are working accordingly on files

best wishes
i am not withdrawing my application , as i know one can run two parallel application at the same time , but since i don't have some original document , question is how to apply, if anyone knows please reply :p

By the way is it October 2010 instead of October 2009 u wanted to mentioned ? if this is the case we are really near to MR

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Saida said:
lakh,

I think it depends from embassy.
How busy it is.
In another source one may applicant ( VO Warsaw) got her visa...
i agree with you New Delhi and london VO have more inventory than other VOs. It is quite possible other VO will process pre june by end of this year. I think your VO also comes under the same. Hope for early processing dear.
All the best.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
canlove said:
may be your calculation is right...but still i want to know how u calculated it madam.
My calculation is particularly based on ND VO cuz I’m observing it closely, Post june applications at new Delhi is around 30% of 14000 that mean around 4000 apps are belong to New Delhi plus 500 for AEO cases and visa quota for the current year is 7500 so 3000 left for pre june. We don’t know pre june inventory at New Delhi but it must be around 20000 so it’s quite obvious it will take two or more year to process …

Well i am not trying to spread any negativity but we should think logically and prepare ourselves for the situation, if it turns out in our favor and we get visa before expected time it will be a bonus but if not even then we should not feel bad.

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
lakhvinder,

I agree with u.
I think it is better for us to be ready for long process rather than dream about visa for next couple month.
I am not waiting In Process till the end of December.

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lakhvinder.kaur said:
My calculation is particularly based on ND VO cuz I'm observing it closely, Post june applications at new Delhi is around 30% of 14000 that mean around 4000 apps are belong to New Delhi plus 500 for AEO cases and visa quota for the current year is 7500 so 3000 left for pre june. We don't know pre june inventory at New Delhi but it must be around 20000 so it's quite obvious it will take two or more year to process ...

Well i am not trying to spread any negativity but we should think logically and prepare ourselves for the situation, if it turns out in our favor and we get visa before expected time it will be a bonus but if not even then we should not feel bad.

I am not agree , as per your calculation, i think some files was submitted at the end line of the post june category , i mean from feb 2011 to till june 2011. Usually post june applicant also taking longer times for process except few NOC. lets say average time processing is 10 months.

if this later stage of applicants process time is less even minimum six months, then pre june applicants will get matured for 14 months time line ( after sending the full doc to visa off).

So the pre june applicant will be processed more than , which you had expected or calculated.

I believe , my perception is telling that , oncoming post july 1 applicant is designed for the minimizing of backlog. They will not get the priority as post june applicant.

As we see the intention of the cic regarding the backlog. At some point some one has to suffer long to buy some time to clear the backlog, so they will allow post july applicant to be old enough to understand the pain of backlog and meanwhile they will clear the major backlog of pre june and some pre backlog as well.

what do you think all ! if you like it please give +1 for me :D
i firmly believe this will happen ;)

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Teaspoon said:
I am not agree , as per your calculation, i think some files was submitted at the end line of the post june category , i mean from feb 2011 to till june 2011. Usually post june applicant also taking longer times for process except few NOC. lets say average time processing is 10 months.

if this later stage of applicants process time is less even minimum six months, then pre june applicants will get matured for 14 months time line.

So the pre june applicant will be process more than , which you expected or calculated.

I believe , my perception is telling that , oncoming post july 1 applicant is designed for the backlog.
They will not get the priority as post june applicant.

As we see the intention of the cic regarding the backlog. they will allow it least a year for the post july applicant to be old enough to understand the pain of backlog and meanwhile they will clear the backlog of pre june and some pre backlog as well.

Post june applicants are getting visa in 6 months or so..that mean 4000 apps(till june2011) will get processed by coming dec /jan ,and rest will be pre june files, July 11 onwards files will be processed in 2012 which will be lower than 2011, so there will be more visas for pre june applicants in coming year.

BTW +1 for you.

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
Teaspoon said:

if this later stage of applicants process time is less even minimum six months, then pre june applicants will get matured for 14 months time line ( after sending the full doc to visa off).

So the pre june applicant will be processed more than , which you had expected or calculated.

I believe , my perception is telling that , oncoming post july 1 applicant is designed for the minimizing of backlog. They will not get the priority as post june applicant.

As we see the intention of the cic regarding the backlog. At some point some one has to suffer long to buy some time to clear the backlog, so they will allow post july applicant to be old enough to understand the pain of backlog and meanwhile they will clear the major backlog of pre june and some pre backlog as well.

Agreed,so +1 given as well

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
We Need to Understand This

ALL of us in the so called backlog have cleared the CIO Stage so we are not bothered about how Busy they are at This Moment

second our Files are at Local VO where as the New applicants are processed by CIO

In new Priority List VO Is limited to issuing Medical and stamping Visa to the new applicants

They will Be analyzing The Files of Pre june 2010 Applicants

Now The Gist is The Local VO Has our files

We are affected not By how many new files are raised but by how many Visa they plan to issue this year.

I heard its 55000 Files for this year
and assuming 1500 are left from last Year fast track , It is also Understood Not More than 7000 New Applicants are expected this year

we are Left With 46500 Visa for aspirants like us.

The Results of this are already Visible on Most of the Threads .

So Keep The Hopes High and Best Of Luck

DBC

Teaspoon said: