12 April 2010
Doc's Request.
16 June 2010
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2010
IELTS Request
16 June 2010
Med's Request
18 Feb 2013 (in process from 6 Mar 2012)
Med's Done....
4 Mar 2013 (MR Line:- 15 April, DD cash:- 10 April)
Passport Req..
18 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
21 May
hancdude said:
If this is a guess..then i should say nice guess.

But do u have any solid source so that u predicted in such manner
Some people said to me that NDVO did the meeting and decided first they will process all pre-june applicants and they will not issue MR to any pre-june applicant (FSW1) before July. So now i think they are right. The NDVO follow the same procedure. NDVO processed lot of files but no one can receive MR. So wait and watch the next step of NDVO will start after the finish all pre-june files. Question in my mind?
1. Will Minister announce any new Plan for pre-june?
2. Will Minister allow to NDVO for further process all files of pre-june in this Year?
3. Will the reorder all applicants files category wise in new System.

The answer all questions will clear in june and july.

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Khan14 said:
I think you should work for foreign policy maker of USA, coz the entire policy works on guesses :

quote author=raju9211 link=topic=43317.msg1493511#msg1493511 date=1338210927]
Every Visa Office has plan to work. My Guess is that NDVO is working on first step. In this step they are taking decision on every file. After this they will move on second step. find out folks here whose ecase is not showing process date. When all pending files will finish then they will move on next step. Here is the Guess plan of NDVO for pre-june 2010 --
1. Jan,Feb,March -> Finalize All priority Applicants + Finalize pre-june applicants = use 25% Visa Quota.
2. April,May,June -> Pre-Process All pre-june applicants = Count Total Visa Required for pre-june = use visa quota ? not decided by Minister
3. July,Aug,Sep -> Finalize All priority Applicants + Finalize pre-june applicants = use 50% Visa Quota.
4. oct,nov,dec -> Finalize All priority Applicants + Finalize pre-june applicants = use 25% Visa Quota.

This is only my guess. My resources is consultant, immigration lawyer etc. I don't know how much this is correct. But According Today situation of NDVO, I may say; they follow this plan.
Khan14 have you enquired from the VO about your the reason I am saying because I haven't got anything since I am in process for the last 5 weeks, on my enquiry they said they have sent me a letter on the same date as I went into in process and still I have not received the letter and my ecase still shows in process

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
Dear friends NDVO will not give MR right now to all they have review our package and based on it we appear eligible. But now in process stage is the stage where our documents will be verified for its genuiness so wait till feel its not fake they can call us for interview if they want and will refer us for PR and if the final decision id in our favour will send us medical so they don't need to get MR to all in case we received MR we will not be disappointed if no serious decease. They are taking care about TB so if any one had doubt check and start medicines. They will suggest us course if any doubt and it will. Delay process.

raju9211 said:
Some people said to me that NDVO did the meeting and decided first they will process all pre-june applicants and they will not issue MR to any pre-june applicant (FSW1) before July. So now i think they are right. The NDVO follow the same procedure. NDVO processed lot of files but no one can receive MR. So wait and watch the next step of NDVO will start after the finish all pre-june files. Question in my mind?
1. Will Minister announce any new Plan for pre-june?
2. Will Minister allow to NDVO for further process all files of pre-june in this Year?
3. Will the reorder all applicants files category wise in new System.

The answer all questions will clear in june and july.

hancdude

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANY UPDATES GUYZ..............................................

Most of the people here are related to Lon VO and NDVO ..

So if anybody received MR then please kindly notify.

;)

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
    • Saida said:

Hello Saida,
      I was just going thru your posts. I needed to advice someone on the same subject and also learn from it for myself.
      1.When did you do update for your son?
      2.When was Medical Request Sent to you for your son?
      Thanks

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
HI is there anybody know process of adding new born baby in our file do we need to pay any additional money and form or just required to mail / fax.

EMO said:

• Hello Saida,
      I was just going thru your posts. I needed to advice someone on the same subject and also learn from it for myself.
      Thanks

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
paritosh said:
HI is there anybody know process of adding new born baby in our file do we need to pay any additional money and form or just required to mail / fax.

Saida had done that before. So we need her as our consultant in this matter.

I know that there is need for $150
Fill certain forms ( IM 0000.......,)
Photocopy of Passport (Notarized)
Photocopy of Birth Certificate (Notarized)

Looking forward to your response.

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
    • EMO said:
      Hello Saida,
      Thanks
Hello EMO!
It is my pleasant to reply u :)

I informed VO re my pregnancy only after got and passed medical for all my family members.
Medical for my son was sent immediately after VO got all necessary docs. I received it during one week.
-4 Photos (passport size) of the baby
-Birth Certificate (with a translation)
-Processing fee receipt (150$)
-Copy of passport for the baby

22button

Apr 20, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Ldn
NOC Code......
S.I.N.P
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT' 2008
Doc's Request.
JAN' 2009
Nomination.....
FEB' 2010
AOR Received.
JULY' 2010
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
Awaited
Passport Req..
Awaited
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
hi to all respected members,
what is pre-june criteria??
are those who applied in 2010 under this??

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Those whose application reached before 26 June 2010 , comes under pre june

22button said:
hi to all respected members,
what is pre-june criteria??
are those who applied in 2010 under this??

hancdude

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SandySurrey said:
Those whose application reached before 26 June 2010 , comes under pre june
Friends, After a long long wait finally, I'm In Process :D

But confused that when someone is In Process then how can we say / assume that how much rest processes remains like Job verification, POF, PCC etc.

How what % is finished and remains now. And what are the chances of Job verification from employer exist if one has submitted pretty genuine required documents are during Full docs to VO>

Thanks and expecting your valuable advices.

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Hi ,

Inprocess means the visa officer has awarded you the required points based on the documents you submitted.

Clearing RBVO and getting into Inprocess also means that the visa officer is satisfy with your JD mentioned in the reference letter so it's very rare an application can get rejected due to JD after getting into in process.

During in-process, depending on your documents , visa officer may or may not give a verification call to your employer , university to verify the authenticity of the documents.

hancdude said:

But confused that when someone is In Process then how can we say / assume that how much rest processes remains like Job verification, POF, PCC etc.

How what % is finished and remains now. And what are the chances of Job verification from employer exist if one has submitted pretty genuine required documents are during Full docs to VO>

munir.ladha

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Doc's Request.
14-06-2011
AOR Received.
30-06-2011
IELTS Request
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
27-04-2010
Med's Request
09-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-11-2012
Interview........
suppose waived
Passport Req..
Passport, PCC, RPRF DD sent on 13-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
With God's grace visa and landing papers received on 5th Feb 2013.
LANDED..........
with Gods' s grace landed on May 7 2013.
hancdude said:

Congrats for the movement.

Order for caips/gcms notes, it will give answers to most of your doubts, especially now since you are in IP with date ...as they call it the ice cream club.

hancdude

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SandySurrey said:
Hi ,

Inprocess means the visa officer has awarded you the required points based on the documents you submitted.

Clearing RBVO and getting into Inprocess also means that the visa officer is satisfy with your JD mentioned in the reference letter so it's very rare an application can get rejected due to JD after getting into in process.

During in-process, depending on your documents , visa officer may or may not give a verification call to your employer , university to verify the authenticity of the documents.
Thanks Sandy..let me be clear JD means Job Description right!

hancdude

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munir.ladha said:
Congrats for the movement.

Order for caips/gcms notes, it will give answers to most of your doubts, especially now since you are in IP with date ...as they call it the ice cream club.
Thanks Munir, my status just turned into IP so i may not order CAIPS right now..lets wait for sometime.
And how IP means ice cream club ;D