13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
lamhey said:
Wayne, you should learn to be polite and generous to others, which is one of the lacking point in u than those of the seniors. That's it.
I am always "polite". Please show me all the rudeness and cursing in my posts then? *confused*

True, I have a real bee in my bonet about anyone who cheats the system, so of course there are a few of my posts which are in opposition to that kind of thing. But the vast majority of my posts are polite, constructive and helpful.

And regarding being "generous" - I already spend most of my time on here replying to PMs and helping other people. Short of sending everyone money or perfume how would you suggest I be more "generous"? :) Mail everyone a card at Christmas, perhaps?

Anyway I am off home now.

Wayne.

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Hi Wayne,

With due respect to what you mentioned , you for got to add that before feb2008 all the applicants knew that there applications will take 4-8 years depending on there visa office but all the applicants who applied post feb 2008 had the time line set in there mind that its a fast track process and it will take between 6-12 months.

That's a big difference between pre feb and post feb 2008.

Cappuccino said:
Hello Hanc,

Well perhaps if you would be more specific and actually say what about my post you felt lacked attitude or was egotistical it would help?

But I read a lot of posts on this forum, and it does get tedious when the pre-June-2010 are demanding a first in first out system and they feel unfairly treated compared with post-June-2010 applicants, yet at the same time still feel they should be processed ahead of all the massive backlog of pre-Feb-2008 applications.

Can you see my point? And you will notice I did also genuine sympathies for those that had applied at an unlucky time, but I felt my point was very valid.

Anyway, if you feel my point is incorrect, perhaps you could reply explaining why a bit more constructively - instead of this "you had bad attitude / you egotistical / GOODBYE" etc.

And I have no wish to compare myself to Qorax/Leon - why are you trying to compare me to them?

And I am not "old" - what makes you think that? How old are you?

Best wishes.
Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
SandySurrey said:
Hi Wayne,

With due respect to what you mentioned , you for got to add that before feb2008 all the applicants knew that there applications will take 4-8 years depending on there visa office but all the applicants who applied post feb 2008 had the time line set in there mind that its a fast track process and it will take between 6-12 months.

That's a big difference between pre feb and post feb 2008.
Hi Sandy,

Well you do make a valid point :) But even MI-2 many applications have not been processed within the times estimated.

I think there are 2 different issues here - one is regarding estimated processing times and the other is regarding the order in which CIC give priority to applications. As far as I am aware CIC are clear to state that the processing times are only estimatesd and are are subject to change at any time.

And my initial response to Hanc was to his thoughts that it was unfair and it should be first in, first out. My point, and I appreciated that I may have worded it better, was that if you want such a system you have to apply it globally and therefore this would mean processing all the pre-Feb-2008 cases first. This in turn would mean MI-I applicants would have to wait even longer than they are currently doing.

I just don't think that stance particularly deserved being labelled a bad attitude, egotistical old man! :)

This mess is CIC's fault, of course, for just allowing hundreds of thousands of applications to keep rolling in without restricting the number they took each year. But they have at least solved that issue now, and the number of "backlog" applications will be reduced each year.

Wayne.

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Hi Wayne,

Thanks for replying and I appreciate you guys (seniors like Qorax) helping people in the forum with your experience to there queries just for the sake of helping them. Its hard to take out time from the schedule in todays worldand sit in front of the computer , replying queries to the person in need . I salute you guys.

The MI 1 was introduced to make immigration process faster.
It's really frustrating for MI 1 applicants because initially when they applied there was a time line of max12-14 months, even when we received the 2nd AOR , most of the AOR states that 8-9 months .

Every time the CIC sets a time line , it creates a ray Of hope for all the applicant which keeps on Increasing and further increase the frustration. Alot of people put there life on hold because of these fake time lines set by CIC.

Cappuccino said:
Hi Sandy,

Well you do make a valid point :) But even MI-2 many applications have not been processed within the times estimated.

I think there are 2 different issues here - one is regarding estimated processing times and the other is regarding the order in which CIC give priority to applications. As far as I am aware CIC are clear to state that the processing times are only estimatesd and are are subject to change at any time.

And my initial response to Hanc was to his thoughts that it was unfair and it should be first in, first out. My point, and I appreciated that I may have worded it better, was that if you want such a system you have to apply it globally and therefore this would mean processing all the pre-Feb-2008 cases first. This in turn would mean MI-I applicants would have to wait even longer than they are currently doing.

I just don't think that stance particularly deserved being labelled a bad attitude, egotistical old man! :)

This mess is CIC's fault, of course, for just allowing hundreds of thousands of applications to keep rolling in without restricting the number they took each year. But they have at least solved that issue now, and the number of "backlog" applications will be reduced each year.

Wayne.

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
SandySurrey said:
Hi Wayne,

Thanks for replying and I appreciate you guys (seniors like Qorax) helping people in the forum with your experience to there queries just for the sake of helping them. Its hard to take out time from the schedule in todays worldand sit in front of the computer , replying queries to the person in need . I salute you guys.

It's really frustrating for MI 1 applicants because initially when they applied there was a time line of max12-14 months, even when we received the 2nd AOR , most of the AOR states that 8-9 months .

Every time the CIC sets a time line , it creates a ray Of hope for all the applicant which keeps on Increasing and further increase the frustration. Alot of people put there life on hold because of these fake time lines set by CIC.
well said

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
SandySurrey said:
Hi Wayne,

Hi Sandy,

Yes indeed it is very frustrating. But then Canada immigration has a history of frustration rippling back through the years and even for MI-2+ candidates the process has not been easy.

And thank you for the appreciation. Since I have my visa I am here soley to help (or at least try to help) other people. There are some quarters who don't appreciate the manner in which I sometimes do it, but frankly that's their problem, not mine :)

But to put things into perspective - until the June 2010 rule came out we were on the verge of needing to secure a job offer in Canada and applying under FSW2. At the time we had 1 year left on our fixed rate mortage on our house in the UK so we were going to leave it until early 2011 and then start trying to secure a job in Canada. As it happened, the NOC list changed in June 2010 and my wife's industrial pharmacy NOC appeared on the list so we ceased our moment and were able to apply on FSW1 3131. But we were certainly willing to try (and in fact about to embark on) the FSW2 route.

I guess the best advice I could give is what I would do in your (or any MI-1's) position. If you are in no rush, then wait a year or two and your application will be processed and as long as you have been honest and everything is true, you should be awarded the visa. If you really want to go to Canada sooner than that, there is nothing to stop you. You could probably go within 12 months if you are prepared to put the extra work into securing a job offer and applying now under FSW2 by obtaining LMO/TWP or AEO. Or secure a job offer and apply provincially if you are on the local list, and avoid the need for LMO. It isn't easy, especially if you are from a non-visitor-visa exempt country where you need a visa in order to go for job interviews. But it is certainly not impossible either.

But I will stand more or less by my original comments. The history of MI-1, MI-2 and MI-3+ is what it is and no amounts of comments will change it. CIC screwed up in not putting limits on application intake, but now they have corrected it and moved on. Simple as. However, rather than brooding over that which you cannot control, be proactive and dig into that which you can control.

Hmm, sorry if that sounds a bit deep - just had some friends over and had a bottle of red wine to myself since no-one else was drinking it :)

But seriously I do wish all genuine applicants the very best of luck with their applications and I am always here to help (or try to help) any of them if I am able to.

Wayne.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
lamhey said:
Hi all,

This is lamhey again, I have been always keep on watching this thread, but kept silent.
I must appreciate PalNP, srid_a, sunnyspot & others for their constant encouragement for applicants those are on the backlogs.
One day we all will win, the day will come.

cheers
Dear PalNP,

Hats off to you bro. I haven't seen such kind of patience and generousness like urs in this whole world.
I really admire you a lot.
All the best for the medicals. I hope u will get the MR very soon.

Hi Hanc,

Im second with you. I totally agree with you.
In fact, Im not getting why wayne hates/hated so much particularly this thread (june 2010 applicants). Is it becoz his former application falls before MI I, and couldn't accomplish? Also, later he kept on always saying the preference should go for MI II since his wife had again applied under MI II.

very well said Hanc. keep it up.

wayne doesn't deserve to be part of this thread, we really don't like his concern, particularly in this thread.
Lamhey,

WOW !!! What a comeback.BANG!!!
Welcome back master blaster. ;)
And why have you crooked yourself from active writer to silent reader.. unlike others who act as if they are more genuine, serious, focused :p you are one of the serious entity in this forum no doubt.

So don't make yourself fade away from here man...of course there is no doubt that most of the active users have curved themselves to silent watcher only.. :(

Anyways, keep in touch bhaijaan.

Cheers and good luck for further processing.

Pal

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HANC,

First let me ;D ;D ;D ;D

Seems you have taken our ure real aggravation towards Wayne.

Yeah, one thing for sure, we have to admit that he is a VIP member and have lots of +s and -s but Wayne my friend as Lamhey, Hanc said to you that you have some mind-set which turns people off and of course as you expressed your contemplations on Pre June applicants, really my friend its sort of governing and it feels like you always wanted them to be back so that you can go through by saying "I didn't see too many of you guys going "no, please don't process our applications, please process all the pre-Feb-2008 applications first - that would only be fair. First in first out please!".

Of course too many mouth can't be wrong my friend.. ;)

Cheers,
Pal

hancdude

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lamhey and Pal,

Yeah, both of you have appreciated for my saying and trust me there are so many other members in this forums who think this.

Atleast +322/-545 proves this :D

And he is asking me for some clarification ...illumination about what?? Wayne...and comrade you asked me about my age well of course i'm not that old as you and co-coincidently my VO is same as yours i.e London ok..

You said that you are being polite to others...but common friend by saying doesn't prove that you are a ruler for that you have to earn it my friend..and of course you are not comparable to Qorax, Leon.

Thats what you have proved it...So, WAYNE - Please show some respect to Pre June 26 2010 Applicants

Hanc.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Hi - I replied to some of the above posts but have since decided to remove them.

I am sorry if I upset you guys. I just wanted you to see things from both sides of the fence, but I did not word my posts particularly well and I understand why you found them a "turn off".

Sorry,
Wayne.

hancdude

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Hi - I replied to some of the above posts but have since decided to remove them.

I am sorry if I upset you guys. I just wanted you to see things from both sides of the fence, but I did not word my posts particularly well and I understand why you found them a "turn off".

Sorry,
Wayne.
Wayne,
Apology accepted from all of the Pre June Applicants.

And have a gr8 time in Canada m8.

Hanc

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
Our fate depends upon annual targets for 2012 ,being allotted in next few weeks

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
HI ,
MY NOC IS 6241 ,IF U HAVE DONE RESARCH MY NOC GOT VERY LESS APPLICATIONS LAST 3 YEARS STILL ITS TAKING SO MUCH TIME , WHY?
MY 2ND AOR IS ON JAN 14 ,2011 SO WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY MEDICALS , SINCE MY WIFE IS PREGNANT AND CARRYING SINCE LAST 3 MONTHS . I THINK MEDICALS WILL COME ONLY AFTER MEDICALS WHAT DO U THINK ON MY CASE ......
IF AT ALL MEDICALS COME WILL EMBASSY ASK TO WAIT BECAUSE OF MY WIFES PREGNANCY PLEASE ADVIVE

BINSON
THANX

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
HI ,
MY NOC IS 6241 ,IF U HAVE DONE RESARCH MY NOC GOT VERY LESS APPLICATIONS LAST 3 YEARS STILL ITS TAKING SO MUCH TIME , WHY?
MY 2ND AOR IS ON JAN 14 ,2011 SO WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY MEDICALS , SINCE MY WIFE IS PREGNANT AND CARRYING SINCE LAST 3 MONTHS . I THINK MEDICALS WILL COME ONLY AFTER MEDICALS WHAT DO U THINK ON MY CASE ......
IF AT ALL MEDICALS COME WILL EMBASSY ASK TO WAIT BECAUSE OF MY WIFES PREGNANCY PLEASE ADVICE

BINSON
THANX

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
Lakhvinder, Lamhey,

How r u? Any news?
I have sent an e-mail to the VO and got this reply:

Your case is in a queue waiting to be reviewed. Once we will review your case, we will contact you about the next steps.

Please wait to hear from us.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Also I have ordered CAIPS and will got at in the end of October