What so ever i need a VISA
But as for now..i need MR.

OH GOD HAVE MERCY ON PRE JUNE APPLICANTS

HELP US GOD...

OH GOD
OH GOD
OH GOD

:-X
THOSE POST JUNE 2010 PEOPLE AR GETTING VISA BECAUSE THEY ARE BEING COUNTED AS PRIORITY LISTED NOC APPLICANTS BUT WHAT ABOUT PRE JUNE....THIS IS NOT FAIR AT ALL...ITS NOT OUR MISTAKE THAT RULES CHANGED TIME TO TIME.

TREAT THE CASE AS FIFO SYSTEM NOT LIFO...

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
Hello everybody,

My address has been disappeared since 27 th Aug.
Is there anybody with so long address disappearance?
Could you predict what is going on?
Your invaluable comment would be appreciated.

Dear experienced fellow, please give some light on this issue.

Best Regards

muk

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
hancdude said:
THOSE POST JUNE 2010 PEOPLE AR GETTING VISA BECAUSE THEY ARE BEING COUNTED AS PRIORITY LISTED NOC APPLICANTS BUT WHAT ABOUT PRE JUNE....THIS IS NOT FAIR AT ALL...ITS NOT OUR MISTAKE THAT RULES CHANGED TIME TO TIME.

Agreed Hanc..but there is nothing we can do rather than wait n watch ::)

Pal

hancdude said:
What so ever i need a VISA
But as for now..i need MR.

OH GOD HAVE MERCY ON PRE JUNE APPLICANTS

HELP US GOD...

OH GOD
OH GOD
OH GOD

:-X
Sure we will one day but WHEN don't bother yourself to foresee. :)

Pal

muk said:
Hello everybody,

Best Regards

muk
Mine also was vanished but just in few days back it reappeared w/o any improvement.

But wish u good luck ;D

Pal

sheenathomas21

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus/warsaw
NOC Code......
3152 and 6241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may -13- 2009
Doc's Request.
june-15-2009
AOR Received.
august -7-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
june -23-2009
Med's Request
6-8-2012
Med's Done....
11-8-2012 medicals received in london20/8/12 rprf encashed on 27/8/12
Passport Req..
19/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2013
LANDED..........
27/07/2013
muk said:
Hello everybody,

Best Regards
mine also disappeared on 30th august,stil without address waiting for MR
muk

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
[size=10pt]
HI FRIENDS HOPE THAT MANY OF US GOT VISA AND OTHERS are yet waiting to enter in next stage... I am sure that they will not give us visa anymore or if they want to give will only give when we will be 10 years old. SO I would like to advise all that forget about your files and sleep well. Please think about other options. I am going to leave seeking information about it on this site. BY THE WAY IF I WILL GET ANY NEWS WILL UPDATE ALL OF YOU.

WISH YOU BEST LUCK to ALL and MAY PEOPLE GIVE VISA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....!

I DONT THINK PEOPLE WANT TO GIVE US VISA.
[/size]
paritosh said:
We received your application for permanent residence on March 3, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 15, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on April 20, 2010. The New Delhi office may contact you.
I am getting above status as we can see that CIC is not intended to process any more cases / applications amongst 38 occupation list they need only 29 occupations required in their labour market. One of my known has enquired about hi status and he was informed that CIC people has no time to see his file ( He applied under 38 occupations list) They will check when they will get time. If he wants can withdraw his file. [size=10pt][size=10pt]Friend they want us to withdraw our files and they dont want to refuse directly to us so they will not process untill they are in need of us........[/size][/size]

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
It's a real slow down this year. As what is written on this Migrating to Canada site, the number of visa issued really went down. I hope that the trend will change.

akapoor3

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010 (I AOR)
AOR Received.
09-02-2011 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent along with Documents on 25-01-2011
File Transfer...
IP on 03-05-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2013
Passport Req..
Sent on 25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
Calgary
Hi Muk,

My address also disappeared today. As your's and mine timelines are someehat similar (u send full docs in Dec 2010 and i did in Jan 2011). I think something is happening on our cases.........Just be patient and wait and watch........

I think this tym not everyone's address is disapprearing???????? Pls share

Regards,
Anubhav

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
akapoor3 said:
Hi Muk,

My address also disappeared today. As your's and mine timelines are someehat similar (u send full docs in Dec 2010 and i did in Jan 2011). I think something is happening on our cases.........Just be patient and wait and watch........

I think this tym not everyone's address is disapprearing???????? Pls share

Regards,
Anubhav
Yeah, mine re-surfaced couple of days ago but no progress. It was not there for 20-25 days..and i was hopin for MR :p

We are simply being fooled by these kinds of activities. Heck now i can hardly see any light of hope in the curve of our process.

Anyways! i wish good luck to all...at least there is always another preference since we are qualified, experienced so no need to worry if Canada Processing time takes 2/4 extra years.

But if something happens in our process then surely it would be miracle. ;D

Cheers
Pal

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
hancdude said:

No it's not your mistake that CIC changes the rules, and I do genuinely sympathise with those who applied at an unlucky time.

But when the Feb 2008 rules came in, I didn't see too many of you guys going "no, please don't process our applications, please process all the pre-Feb-2008 applications first - that would only be fair. First in first out please!".

No. You were quite happy to get priority back then, but now the rules have changed once again you begrudge post-June-2010 the same benefits you guys had a year or two ago?

The system HAD to change. CIC were receiving over twice as many applications (over 400,000 from 2008 to 2010) as they could process, so this process was doomed to increase the backlog each year unless something drastic was done about it. CIC's big mistake was not imposing capping limits when they introduce the first set of MI in 2008.

By processing post-June-2010 (a relatively small number of applications) as a priority they are responding to Canada's current market needs, whilst at the same time the capping system frees up resource to then also tackle the backlog. But a large backlog will not be quickly processed. But once the backlog is clear this should mean a fairly fast and efficient process for everyone.

Wayne.

hancdude

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
But when the Feb 2008 rules came in, I didn't see too many of you guys going "no, please don't process our applications, please process all the pre-Feb-2008 applications first - that would only be fair. First in first out please!".

Wayne.
Yeah thanx Wayne for reply..i hope u re having great time in Canada.

So, i have been through your replies in most of the forum topics and don't mind as being senior in this forum you have something lack in your answer i mean kinda attitude or egotistical..

Cmon man try to learn something from Qorax, Leon.

My friend You must learn to be munificent enough as being senior but no your every answer totally turns us off.

Yeah its true and GOODBYE and good luck. ..

Nevermind Take Care old man.

Hanc

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
hancdude said:
Yeah thanx Wayne for reply..i hope u re having great time in Canada.

So, i have been through your replies in most of the forum topics and don't mind as being senior in this forum you have something lack in your answer i mean kinda attitude or egotistical..

My friend You must learn to be munificent enough as being senior but no your every answer totally turns us off.

Hanc
Hello Hanc,

Well perhaps if you would be more specific and actually say what about my post you felt lacked attitude or was egotistical it would help?

But I read a lot of posts on this forum, and it does get tedious when the pre-June-2010 are demanding a first in first out system and they feel unfairly treated compared with post-June-2010 applicants, yet at the same time still feel they should be processed ahead of all the massive backlog of pre-Feb-2008 applications.

Can you see my point? And you will notice I did also genuine sympathies for those that had applied at an unlucky time, but I felt my point was very valid.

Anyway, if you feel my point is incorrect, perhaps you could reply explaining why a bit more constructively - instead of this "you had bad attitude / you egotistical / GOODBYE" etc.

And I have no wish to compare myself to Qorax/Leon - why are you trying to compare me to them?

And I am not "old" - what makes you think that? How old are you?

Best wishes.
Wayne.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

This is lamhey again, I have been always keep on watching this thread, but kept silent.
I must appreciate PalNP, srid_a, sunnyspot & others for their constant encouragement for applicants those are on the backlogs.
One day we all will win, the day will come.

cheers

PalNP said:
Anyways! i wish good luck to all...at least there is always another preference since we are qualified, experienced so no need to worry if Canada Processing time takes 2/4 extra years.

Cheers
Pal
Dear PalNP,

Hats off to you bro. I haven't seen such kind of patience and generousness like urs in this whole world.
I really admire you a lot.
All the best for the medicals. I hope u will get the MR very soon.

hancdude said:

Hanc
Hi Hanc,

Im second with you. I totally agree with you.
In fact, Im not getting why wayne hates/hated so much particularly this thread (june 2010 applicants). Is it becoz his former application falls before MI I, and couldn't accomplish? Also, later he kept on always saying the preference should go for MI II since his wife had again applied under MI II.

very well said Hanc. keep it up.

wayne doesn't deserve to be part of this thread, we really don't like his concern, particularly in this thread.

Cappuccino said:
Hello Hanc,

Well perhaps if you would be more specific and actually say what about my post you felt lacked attitude or was egotistical it would help?
> u should check ur comments on this thread for it, u will find urself.

But I read a lot of posts on this forum, and it does get tedious when the pre-June-2010 are demanding a first in first out system and they feel unfairly treated compared with post-June-2010 applicants, yet at the same time still feel they should be processed ahead of all the massive backlog of pre-Feb-2008 applications.
> we dnt say only ours should be processed. The fact is CIC should always try to clear the backlogs.

Can you see my point? And you will notice I did also genuine sympathies for those that had applied at an unlucky time, but I felt my point was very valid.
> What u did wasn't sympathies, but ur wild comments and always supporting MI II (which u have then applied at that time.

Anyway, if you feel my point is incorrect, perhaps you could reply explaining why a bit more constructively - instead of this "you had bad attitude / you egotistical / GOODBYE" etc.
> check ur former posts in this thread.

And I have no wish to compare myself to Qorax/Leon - why are you trying to compare me to them?
> yes, u r not comparable to them, bcoz of ur own ego.

And I am not "old" - what makes you think that? How old are you?
> we think u have crossed 45, so .. ;)

Best wishes.
Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
lamhey said:
Hi all,

This is lamhey again, I have been always keep on watching this thread, but kept silent.
I must appreciate PalNP, srid_a, sunnyspot & others for their constant encouragement for applicants those are on the backlogs.
One day we all will win, the day will come.

cheers
Dear PalNP,

Hats off to you bro. I haven't seen such kind of patience and generousness like urs in this whole world.
I really admire you a lot.
All the best for the medicals. I hope u will get the MR very soon.

Hi Hanc,

Im second with you. I totally agree with you.
In fact, Im not getting why wayne hates/hated so much particularly this thread (june 2010 applicants). Is it becoz his former application falls before MI I, and couldn't accomplish? Also, later he kept on always saying the preference should go for MI II since his wife had again applied under MI II.

very well said Hanc. keep it up.

wayne doesn't deserve to be part of this thread, we really don't like his concern, particularly in this thread.
Hi Lamhey,

Hello :)

I don't hate this thread or anyone in it, and if you look back you will see posts here why I have tried to be constructive and helpful. I even offered to help towards drafting a letter that you guys were thinking of writing to CIC, and I made several constructive suggestions for how things might be improved.

When I asked Hanc for an explanation of all the "you have bad attitude/you are egotistical/you are old" insults all I get back is "check your former posts". I mean come on, all 4000 of them? Or would you care to give me slightly more specific examples? :)

And for the record, I have never had any other applications to Canada, and this is our one and only application.

But my point is - and I apologise if I did not word this as well as I might have done - is that applicants under MI-I should perhaps think about what they are saying before they shout "first in, first out" too loudly. There are a LOT more pre-Feb-2008 applications (hundreds of thousands) at CIC than there are post-June-2010 applications (probably 10,000 or so max currently outstanding, maybe less).

Do you really want the hundreds of thousands of pre-Feb-2008 all to be processed before yours? If so MI-I applicants will be waiting a lot longer than their current quotes timescales.

As for "Also, later he kept on always saying the preference should go for MI II since his wife had again applied under MI II.", what would you honestly do if you were in charge of CIC? Process as a priority the 400,000+ applications which do not meet Canada's current job market needs, or the 10,000 applications which do? And please, be honest.

My sympathies, genuinely, go out to MI-I applicants because it is not any of your guy's fault CIC did not cap the applications (big mistake on their part IMO) and then took on far more applications than they could deal with. But the capping changes made under MI-2 and further capping in MI-3 will enable them to tackle and hopefully eliminate the backlog over the next few years.

Anyway, I don't think 45 is old, but I am younger than that (younger than 40 in fact).

But can I please ask in future that you don't just jump on 1 single line which I have written and make me out to be some kind of arch-villian who hates everyone from MI-I? :)

Best wishes,
Wayne.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Hi Lamhey,

Hello :)

I don't hate this thread or anyone in it, and if you look back you will see posts here why I have tried to be constructive and helpful. I even offered to help towards drafting a letter that you guys were thinking of writing to CIC, and I made several constructive suggestions for how things might be improved.

When I asked Hanc for an explanation of all the "you have bad attitude/you are egotistical/you are old" insults all I get back is "check your former posts". I mean come on, all 4000 of them? Or would you care to give me slightly more specific examples? :)
> there are examples, u can check on ur own. I can't go back to search all ur specific posts on that, but will definitely post here as soon as find them.

And for the record, I have never had any other applications to Canada, and this is our one and only application.

But my point is - and I apologise if I did not word this as well as I might have done - is that applicants under MI-I should perhaps think about what they are saying before they shout "first in, first out" too loudly. There are a LOT more pre-Feb-2008 applications (hundreds of thousands) at CIC than there are post-June-2010 applications (probably 10,000 or so max currently outstanding, maybe less).

Do you really want the hundreds of thousands of pre-Feb-2008 all to be processed before yours? If so MI-I applicants will be waiting a lot longer than their current quotes timescales.
> yes, personally I think all the backlogs should be cleared ASAP.

As for "Also, later he kept on always saying the preference should go for MI II since his wife had again applied under MI II.", what would you honestly do if you were in charge of CIC? Process as a priority the 400,000+ applications which do not meet Canada's current job market needs, or the 10,000 applications which do? And please, be honest.
> tell me what if someone who has applied under MI 1, but has the NOC of the current MI II/III 29 occupation list demand?

My sympathies, genuinely, go out to MI-I applicants because it is not any of your guy's fault CIC did not cap the applications (big mistake on their part IMO) and then took on far more applications than they could deal with. But the capping changes made under MI-2 and further capping in MI-3 will enable them to tackle and hopefully eliminate the backlog over the next few years.

Anyway, I don't think 45 is old, but I am younger than that (younger than 40 in fact).
> I made that assumption, since u have written somewhere that u have stayed in UK for almost 40 years.

But can I please ask in future that you don't just jump on 1 single line which I have written and make me out to be some kind of arch-villian who hates everyone from MI-I? :)
> Personally I really dnt deserve u in this thread.

Best wishes,
Wayne.
Wayne, you should learn to be polite and generous to others, which is one of the lacking point in u than those of the seniors. That's it.