<<<<<<<<<< June AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

AATP

Star Member
Jun 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
What about PNP Outland? I was told my VO is Edmonton but I forgot to ask primary or secondary. I’m a June AOR PNP EE Outland applicant.
Hi, you are an outland applicant, right?
Can you pls confirm what details agent ask when we call IRCC ?
Do they easily share details about what part of Background verification has completed?

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, you are an outland applicant, right?
Can you pls confirm what details agent ask when we call IRCC ?
Do they easily share details about what part of Background verification has completed?
Correct, I’m an Outland applicant.
For me they said the criminality and info exchange is done but security has not yet started. Eligibility is ‘In Progress’.This was two weeks ago. I plan on calling again this week. But honestly they are not working on these files as if they have been mandated by the govt to go slow. And it’s really really slow.

Last edited:
Reactions: AATP

AATP

Star Member
Jun 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Correct, I’m an Outland applicant.
For me they said the criminality and info exchange is done but security has not yet started. Eligibility is ‘In Progress’.This was two weeks ago. I plan on calling again this week. But honestly they are not working on these files as if they ha it’s really really slow.
Great,
Did you call via Viber app ? Didnt the agent ask about number ??
what else details agent did ask, like UCI no, application no or what ?
Actually I am also planning to call tomorrow, I applied through a Rep. so his email is registered with PR application, is it fine ? which email ID should I tell them if they ask me email ID ?
I have heard that sometimes IRCC agents are hesitant on sharing such details.. moreover they dont prefer to talk with Outalanders, is it so ?

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Great,
Did you call via Viber app ? Didnt the agent ask about number ??
what else details agent did ask, like UCI no, application no or what ?
Actually I am also planning to call tomorrow, I applied through a Rep. so his email is registered with PR application, is it fine ? which email ID should I tell them if they ask me email ID ?
I have heard that sometimes IRCC agents are hesitant on sharing such details.. moreover they dont prefer to talk with Outalanders, is it so ?
Yup they ask for basic credentials including UCI/Application Number. Once asked me my address and phone number. Will confirm with you the email given ( so basically email you tell them is the one given in your application) and once they even asked me why I'm calling and that I should use the tracker. But on other two calls I came across very reassuring executives.

You can ask them the details of what’s done/ what’s left in your file’s processing and about your VOs. Ask them if they see any note around your eligibility ( like if there a recommendation pass tag) etc. Use your regular phone to call this number 001 905-612-5416 ( not WhatsApp not any third party app) which is much better than the actual customer care. This will land your call at the Toronto Pearson. Speak clearly and with respect and they are usually very forthcoming.

AATP

Star Member
Jun 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
You can call them 100 times. Feel free to do so! You wouldn't irk anyone. Just that it does hog up resources that others needs (refugees, people with urgent situations, etc).

The question is, whether you need to call IRCC if things are in progress? The agent won't give out any details on eligibility as their visibility for it would be more or less the same as you do. You can however call them to learn about what parts of Background check are yet to start, in-progress, or completed.

There are a bunch of threads on the forum that list how to call as an outlander, but the forum is loading super slow for me from past few days, so I'm trying as less to get in and search (the forum load speed is getting very annoying).
Today I called IRCC and got to know that my Eligibility is in progress whereas Tracker/Gckey showing not started yet.
AOR: 09 June EE PNP ~ Outland
Medical: Completed
Bio: Completed
BGC: Criminality: passed
Info Sharing: Passed
Security: In progress

PVO: Montreal
SVO: CIO
How are they in processing ?

Criminality is linked with PCC, right?
If criminality is passed then can we infer that submitted PCC has already accepted, there wont be any issue ??
is my understanding correct?

when can I expect my security gets completed, in how much time? as its already been 4 month since my AOR.
Appreciate your soonest!

flofield

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Those two VO’s take their time. But it’s a good thing that your eligibility has started. Lets hope that we get our good news this month. I believe your PCC was accepted that’s why you have come this far in ypur application.

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Today I called IRCC and got to know that my Eligibility is in progress whereas Tracker/Gckey showing not started yet.
AOR: 09 June EE PNP ~ Outland
Medical: Completed
Bio: Completed
BGC: Criminality: passed
Info Sharing: Passed
Security: In progress

PVO: Montreal
SVO: CIO
How are they in processing ?

Criminality is linked with PCC, right?
If criminality is passed then can we infer that submitted PCC has already accepted, there wont be any issue ??
is my understanding correct?

when can I expect my security gets completed, in how much time? as its already been 4 month since my AOR.
Appreciate your soonest!
Ditto for me.
16th June AOR
PNP EE Outland
But PVO Edmonton & SVO Vancouver
Sadly no one has an answer.

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Those two VO’s take their time. But it’s a good thing that your eligibility has started. Lets hope that we get our good news this month. I believe your PCC was accepted that’s why you have come this far in ypur application.
My eligibility is in progress since 21st July so nothing to say it will move fast.

AATP

Star Member
Jun 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR: 09 June
Yesterday I called IRCC for the very first time and today I got a request letter from IRCC, is it same as ADR ?
"Officer is asking for employment letter with job duties/responsibilities outlined on it."
Although Experience letter was submitted at the time of application submission.
Should I send the same letter with a change in date(current dated)?
On 17 May, my office address got changed but on 09 June when I submitted my application my experience letter was showing old office address on letter head.
Infact my office is still using old stationary.

Could this be a reason that IRCC is again asking for employment letter ?
How should I send the letter now ?
Should this letter say, " Employment letter " or " Experience letter " ???
Pls help me to understand.

AATP

Star Member
Jun 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
@iSaidGoodDay

Appreciate your soonest response on this.
Seeking advise from an expert.
How should I take this adr ?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
AOR: 09 June
Yesterday I called IRCC for the very first time and today I got a request letter from IRCC, is it same as ADR ?
"Officer is asking for employment letter with job duties/responsibilities outlined on it."
Although Experience letter was submitted at the time of application submission.
Should I send the same letter with a change in date(current dated)?
On 17 May, my office address got changed but on 09 June when I submitted my application my experience letter was showing old office address on letter head.
Infact my office is still using old stationary.

Could this be a reason that IRCC is again asking for employment letter ?
How should I send the letter now ?
Should this letter say, " Employment letter " or " Experience letter " ???
Pls help me to understand.
"Officer is asking for employment letter with job duties/responsibilities outlined on it." - did you not provide a letter that had responsibilities mentioned on it ?

AATP

Star Member
Jun 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
"Officer is asking for employment letter with job duties/responsibilities outlined on it." - did you not provide a letter that had responsibilities mentioned on it ?
I certainly did at the time of submission, it had all responsibilities/duties mentioned on it.
Not sure why I am being asked again.
My work address got changed in May, I submitted my application in June and company's letterhead had old work address(work experience letter).
Could this be a reason they asked again?

One more thing, submitted letter was with the header ",Whom it may concern"
is this fine ??
Or should we address IRCC on the letter?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I certainly did at the time of submission, it had all responsibilities/duties mentioned on it.
Not sure why I am being asked again.
My work address got changed in May, I submitted my application in June and company's letterhead had old work address(work experience letter).
Could this be a reason they asked again?

One more thing, submitted letter was with the header ",Whom it may concern"
is this fine ??
Or should we address IRCC on the letter?
Dont think change in address or header would be an issue. Would you be able to paste what letter you submitted and what ADR says. Please hide personal details

AATP

Star Member
Jun 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Dont think change in address or header would be an issue. Would you be able to paste what letter you submitted and what ADR says. Please hide personal details
Sure.. here you go with the Letter from IRCC:

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:

Letter of Employment: Please provide a letter of employment which includes a job description
outlining the duties of your employment at "Company name" (i.e., your responsibilities
as well as the specific duties you performed for this position) This must be received at this office
by: 2023/10/13

AATP

Star Member
Jun 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Sure.. here you go with the Letter from IRCC:

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:

Letter of Employment: Please provide a letter of employment which includes a job description
outlining the duties of your employment at "Company name" (i.e., your responsibilities
as well as the specific duties you performed for this position) This must be received at this office
by: 2023/10/13
And that's the letter I submitted to IRCC

To WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I, ABC, hereby certify, as the General Manager of XYZ, that he has been hired by "Company name" since 04 FEB, 2015 as a Network Technician on permanent basis and as a Full Time employee working 40 hours per week and is still working at "Company name" under my supervision.

His annual salary is ********* and benefits consists of Medical, Fuel, Travelling, EOBI, Gratuity etc.

The duties and responsibilities of XYZas a Network Technician are as follows:

Main duties and responsibilities:

Resolve any hardware operating system issues and complete regular physical checks of all the equipment in the server room

Responsible for network performance by monitoring the network, analyzing the network and resolving network problems related to computer hardware, networking software, operating system software and software applications.

Perform data backups on the network and compliance disaster recovery operations on the network support, connect and troubleshoot complex WAN, LAN environments, mainframe networks, computer workstations, connections to the Internet and peripheral equipment like Printers, Scanners, Network card etc.

Provide internal and external assistance by monitoring the various networks of customers.

Coordinate network and customer-related issues with other technicians,

Took charge of the process systems and alarms to offer accurate incident tracking, documentation and notification.

Developed a tracking system to log requests, monitor progress, and track problem resolution.

Identify patterns of failure and implement solutions to fix the problems related to security and quality controls.

Monitor tools and provide any needed assistance to make sure the organizations stick to the workstation network standards.

Configure, support and troubleshoot Microsoft operating systems.

Streamlined data fixes, database programming and SQL queries tuning, raising operational efficiency in the organisation mainly Shell scripting and basic HTML scripting.

Network Support in preparing reports on common network problems for management and / or users to train new network users or members of the network support team.

Respond to users’ queries and ensure timely resolution of any other problems related to computer systems / networks

New office network environment deployment and maintenance and ensure network robustness include user access area, data centre and also the connectivity to multiple customers.

Daily switch port and firewall policy requirement, network healthy check, emergency planning and drills

Maintain Documentation of network related, such as IP address list, CMDB and also connectivity information.

Maintain accurate inventory of all hardware and software resources and parts.

Provide planning, installing, configuring and maintaining routers, switches, VPN and Firewalls.

Functions as the expert in networking experience as well as LAN/WAN optimisation experience.

Install, configure, and maintain Microsoft operating systems to current recommended levels, which includes working with Security and applying security recommended patches and hardware driver updates.

Implementing and maintaining security to take precautions against unauthorized access, and documenting Network Servers and Network Storage devices, including hardware and software.

Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.

Purchase of IT Supplies from the market.

Company specific/Industry Specific:

Maintain and provided solutions to constraints on Inter-company Freight forwarding and Logistics software.

Coordinate and support testing of new software versions/system features/configuration changes

Installation, troubleshooting and continuous monitoring of Cargo Software.

Cargo software’s updated patch deployment within server, Network and end user OS with complete explanation on changes(if any).

Support EDI sync with Airline Carriers and Shipping line Carriers with assistance of Cargo Software vendor.

Assist and contract with third party service providers like Web Designer, Web Domain providers and third party apps within the Network.

Remote diagnoses and solution for any Network, hardware or software related outages, failure or technical faults, to Warehouse team and Custom Brokerage team.

Assist and support Network users to create, maintain Logins with Airlines, Shipping Lines.

Assist HR department in New Job postings on Social media or Recruitment platforms and keep all the incoming applications in Network database/server for their further assignments.

Network IP based CCTVs, configuration, maintenance and data backups in server based in all locations including warehouses.

During his tenure of work with our organisation, his conduct has been satisfactory and he bears a good moral character.

I wish him all the best in his career and I am happy to provide further information If required.

Sincerely,

ABC
General Manager
Direct # :
Mob # :
Email ID :