Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR 16th June. Last update 14th July. Radio silence since. PVO - CPC Edmonton & SVO-Vancouver. I don’t know which VO is good vs which is bad as all I hear is everyone of them is slow (or super slow.)
Security part of BGC is left and the Eligibility is “in progress”. Keeping fingers crossed it gets done in the month of September.
I think they have a mandate to not rush with approvals and take their own sweet time.

Mann Sandhu

Star Member
May 27, 2018
AOR 16th June. Last update 14th July. Radio silence since. PVO - CPC Edmonton & SVO-Vancouver. I don’t know which VO is good vs which is bad as all I hear is everyone of them is slow (or super slow.)
Security part of BGC is left and the Eligibility is “in progress”. Keeping fingers crossed it gets done in the month of September.
I think they have a mandate to not rush with approvals and take their own sweet time.
I applied on july 24 its been two months and uci still not updated hoping to get atleast one update every week

Anphy M A

May 10, 2023
Hi all,
Did anyone knows how long it will take to get AOR after PR file submission.
I have filed my PR application after getting ITA on June 20 ,2023. I am still Waiting for AOR , it's been 03months already.
We are family of 04 and I am the prime applicant .Me and my husband is working here in Canada and my kids are in India .
Is this really a matter for the delay .Do I need to call IRCC to inquire about this.
Please give me any suggestion, I am really worried about it.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi all,
Did anyone knows how long it will take to get AOR after PR file submission.
I have filed my PR application after getting ITA on June 20 ,2023. I am still Waiting for AOR , it's been 03months already.
We are family of 04 and I am the prime applicant .Me and my husband is working here in Canada and my kids are in India .
Is this really a matter for the delay .Do I need to call IRCC to inquire about this.
Please give me any suggestion, I am really worried about it.
Are you sure that you didnt receive any AOR pdf on GCKey account ? 3 months just for AOR is unheard of.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
yes,i haven't received AOR yet. What should I do now.
You can either call IRCC or raise a webform to confirm if they have received your application.

Just curious though, dont see any draw on 20th June. When did you receive ITA ?

Anphy M A

May 10, 2023
You can either call IRCC or raise a webform to confirm if they have received your application.

Just curious though, dont see any draw on 20th June. When did you receive ITA ?
Thank you for your suggestion .I will raise a webform .

lferfga

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
My medicals were marked as passed last week (per public policy, did them less than 5 years ago), but now that section in GCKey has gone blank.

Same for anyone else?

lferfga

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
It’s normal. Are you inland? What’s your AOR?
June 26 AOR, inland.
I don't think it's normal. Found a thread on Reddit with a lot of people saying the same thing happened to them today.
It's just completely blank, no "you don't need a medical exam" or anything.

flofield

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
June 26 AOR, inland.
I don't think it's normal. Found a thread on Reddit with a lot of people saying the same thing happened to them today.
It's just completely blank, no "you don't need a medical exam" or anything.
Yeah, just saw that too. Must have been a glitch

Mahir009

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Finally see an update.. UCI number has been updated today and weirdly it also gave me a biometric number without ever getting a BIL. I had submitted biometrics back in 2021 when I applied for my Work visa. Fingers crossed :) Also the medical now shows as passed. Something is moving. AOR - 22nd June 2023. Inland CEC
Hi I am on same timeline but mine is PNP EE Inland. Did you get the BIL ? I have not anything yet.

ndoan95

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Hello, I am late August AOR applicant. However, as most of you have passed the R10 stage, I would like to ask here that is it normal to not have UCI linked to the previous one (work/study permits) around 30 days after AOR? Thank you very much!

Last edited:

lferfga

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Hello, I am late August AOR. However, I would like to ask here that is it normal to not have UCI linked to the previous one (work/study permits) around 30 days after AOR, as most of you have passed that stage? Thank you very much!
Yes, that's normal. Mine only updated last week and I had June 26 AOR.

You might still have to wait a couple of months or so.