Hi Everyone,

I am a FSW Outland Applicant.

Timeline:
AOR: June 17 2023
Eligibility: Completed
Medical: Completed
Biometrics: Completed
Background Verification: Completed on August 28 2023

Called IRCC about my application. She said that everything looks good. Just wait

VO: RROC

Please Share if Anyone from June got PPR?

The wait is tough but staying positive is the key. After reading the forum, I believe RROC is processing March/April 2023 AOR at the moment. With that in mind, it seems June AOr will probably be processed in November 2023.

Please share your thoughts?

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Everyone,

I am a FSW Outland Applicant.

Timeline:
AOR: June 17 2023
Eligibility: Completed
Medical: Completed
Biometrics: Completed
Background Verification: Completed on August 28 2023

Called IRCC about my application. She said that everything looks good. Just wait

VO: RROC

Please Share if Anyone from June got PPR?

The wait is tough but staying positive is the key. After reading the forum, I believe RROC is processing March/April 2023 AOR at the moment. With that in mind, it seems June AOr will probably be processed in November 2023.

Please share your thoughts?
There is no such rule.
People on that thread do talk of some patterns they have observed in regards to RROC but never heard any such patterns for any other VOes.

jdoe28015

Aug 25, 2020
Hey guys, any June Inland applicants with any updates? I feel like my application seems to be forgotten , no movement since medicals passed on Jul 13th. VO is Montreal. Tracker still shows Eligibility as Not Started. I was really hoping to have gotten an update by September and September is almost ending. Anyone on a similar boat??

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey guys, any June Inland applicants with any updates? I feel like my application seems to be forgotten , no movement since medicals passed on Jul 13th. VO is Montreal. Tracker still shows Eligibility as Not Started. I was really hoping to have gotten an update by September and September is almost ending. Anyone on a similar boat??
Very much in the same boat. My application was last updated on the 14th July.

AspectRatio

Jul 20, 2023
Same here, FSW inland. No updates since "medical passed". Still waiting for the BIL