+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

khan336

Feb 8, 2019
Me. Stuck in SS. Recently found out that csis sent their recommendations to cbsa a few months ago, so still waiting for cbsa to send them to cic.
so frustrating it must be...
for me i applied as FSW for PR in june 2017. got stuck in interview queue. interview held in march 2018. after that there was no update. last month emailed visa office. they prompltly responded and said your background checks were going on. now we recieved the reports but your medicals have expired and re-medicals were asked to do. medical completed and passed some 10 days ago. how much time will they take more and are the B.G checks now completed? what is your take on this?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
for me i applied as FSW for PR in june 2017. got stuck in interview queue. interview held in march 2018. after that there was no update. last month emailed visa office. they prompltly responded and said your background checks were going on. now we recieved the reports but your medicals have expired and re-medicals were asked to do. medical completed and passed some 10 days ago. how much time will they take more and are the B.G checks now completed? what is your take on this?
Usually, they wouldn’t request remedicals until BG checks are over. So this should be a good sign! If you want to be more sure, I would recommend ordering CBSA or GCMS notes.

BadLuckSam

Apr 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting.
is anybody from june 2017, still waiting for PPR?
Yeah June 10, 2017...My eligibility has not been initiated yet (I'm not even in security) so it's kinda over for me

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
possible reason for the delay?
I have no idea. It’s my spouse and I on the application. We even got the BC pnp nomination. None of us were in the army of any jobs that deals with him. Every time I call they say everything is ok we just have to wait. I’m confused

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
What's your Visa office mate and when did you do your re-meds? Cheers

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
remeds did a couple of weeks ago.have you been asked to do same?
Yeah bud. I got my re-meds and rprf request on the 1st of Feb and did both last week. So now waiting for the PPR request. Hopefully it'll be fairly soon after waiting for 21 months.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
how long usually it takes for ppr after remeds?
Million dollar question mate. It all depends on the visa office and also the analyst to whom your file has been assigned to. If the analyst's workload is significant then may take up to a month or even more. Some people got PPR request literally few days after the meds were passed. What's your Visa office?