Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Hey guys,

Just wondering to know that I submitted my in 15th June 2017. Still I don't get my PPR. I got to do remedical in July 18 and I submitted and it was passed on 26 July. Still I didn't get my PPR as I am worries that everyone are getting PPR within week after remedical passed.

Please let me know if still someone is waiting PPR after remedical.

Thanks
Hi did u order gcms after remedical?

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
For the people that know me tomorrow I will receive the passport of my wife with her visa after 15 months !!!!

One thing is sure when we're in canada we will fight for people and immigrants to have rights and believe in a better future

one tip: don't stop to ask and to send email to governement, if they don't hear you they will never accelerate the process

Reactions: me.usman

me.usman

Jan 3, 2018
For the people that know me tomorrow I will receive the passport of my wife with her visa after 15 months !!!!

One thing is sure when we're in canada we will fight for people and immigrants to have rights and believe in a better future

one tip: don't stop to ask and to send email to governement, if they don't hear you they will never accelerate the process
So much variation in the process that some cases are finalized in as little as 1 month and some are taking more than 18 months. This clearly shows that not all applications follow through the same steps and raises questions about the fairness of the process. The process should be completed in a standard time frame, following the standard and well-defined steps.

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
So much variation in the process that some cases are finalized in as little as 1 month and some are taking more than 18 months. This clearly shows that not all applications follow through the same steps and raises questions about the fairness of the process. The process should be completed in a standard time frame, following the standard and well-defined steps.
yes and because i pushed them with emails to trudeau etc
and they said at the end : did you pay for the resident permanent fee...

we paid this one since january...

Reactions: me.usman

Bhavikjazzy

Jun 3, 2017
Dear all,

Those who watched this thread please note that I finally got PPR after 13 months! Yes, that's right.
Be patient. Everything will fall in its place soon.

Regards,
Bhavik