O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
l am

l am in the same situation as you l am AOR 8 June.When l clocked 180 days l started sending mails and got the response your application is in queue for review since then nothing till now.All other mails sent and CSEs raised there has been no response or feedback.Now l am just watching.l ordered for GCMS notes too 9th of this month.l am in Accra Visa Office what you about
are you a nigerian? Accra is a another case, they have started issuing pprs though...saw a june 9 given ppr, earlier dates are still pending

lee0303

Jan 14, 2018
Hi,

I got my AOR on 22nd June but since the initial update when my medical was passed, I have got no updates whatsoever. This is what my account shows after more than 7 months.

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is anyone else facing similar issues. And can someone please tell possible reasons for it and what can be done to atleast know the status of my application.

I try calling IRCC but everytime it says all agents are busy. I have sent an email using webform but no reply yet, it's been 3 weeks. Finally, I have applied for GCMS notes 3 days ago which will probably take a month.

In the meantime, any help or suggestions would be really helpful. Thanks a lot.
I am in pretty much the identical situation. AOR on 16th June, and the only update I got was medical passed (July). I filed for GCMS notes 38 days ago, still nothing. I also emailed using the webform 3 weeks ago, and nothing.

S390311

Aug 24, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-June
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Request
14-08-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Finally got RPRF request on 25Jan, AOR 21 June

krutarthp

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi,

I got my AOR on 22nd June but since the initial update when my medical was passed, I have got no updates whatsoever. This is what my account shows after more than 7 months.

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is anyone else facing similar issues. And can someone please tell possible reasons for it and what can be done to atleast know the status of my application.

I try calling IRCC but everytime it says all agents are busy. I have sent an email using webform but no reply yet, it's been 3 weeks. Finally, I have applied for GCMS notes 3 days ago which will probably take a month.

In the meantime, any help or suggestions would be really helpful. Thanks a lot.
You did get updates but I think you missed on checking the same. You are in NA2 right now. Your eligibility check is under process. You cleared NA1, MEP and IP1. Do you know when did you move into NA2? It usually takes 3 to 6 months in NA2. You are 2 steps away from PPR. (3-6 MONTHS MORE).

All the very best!!

barjinder

Oct 21, 2013
You did get updates but I think you missed on checking the same. You are in NA2 right now. Your eligibility check is under process. You cleared NA1, MEP and IP1. Do you know when did you move into NA2? It usually takes 3 to 6 months in NA2. You are 2 steps away from PPR. (3-6 MONTHS MORE).

All the very best!!
Thanks for the information, this is really helpful. Well, I never really checked the account myself since application was submitted by my lawyer. Not sure when it changed to NA2, but I had this same status on 15 October, so it's already more than 3 months. Hopefully will change soon.

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018

krutarthp

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Thanks for the information, this is really helpful. Well, I never really checked the account myself since application was submitted by my lawyer. Not sure when it changed to NA2, but I had this same status on 15 October, so it's already more than 3 months. Hopefully will change soon.
No problem. Yes I think you should see a change in the status soon.

shazam89

Jan 30, 2018
@All,

It feels both good and bad to see everyone in similar boat as me. :)

My AOR was 26th Jun 2017. As per GCMS notes (which I ordered Nov 29 2017 and received last week),

Last Update on Nov 24th 2017:
Officer Review at NDVO - PA PLEASE SEND PASSPORT REQUEST LETTER ELIGIBILITY PASSED

Despite this, I have still not received PPR (200+ days from AOR and 60 days from Officer review at NDV0)

Can you guide on what I should do to find out status/expedite?

barjinder

Oct 21, 2013
No problem. Yes I think you should see a change in the status soon.
Yeah, there has been slight movement. Yesterday, I got request for additional documents. They wanted ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) document which I uploaded again and submitted. Bit weird that they asked for same document again. I believe I submitted the WES report in my original application as well.

Anyways, good thing is that there is some update at least, so I know its moving forward.

ravisantosh

Oct 22, 2017
Hi all,

I received my PPR email yesterday from NDVO. They have asked me to inform about any change in circumstances. My wife is pregnant and we expect our baby in mid may 2018. Can anybody suggest how can i inform them of this change and what could be the possible ways going forward. Our medicals expire in April 2018.

Thanks.

ravisantosh

Oct 22, 2017
@All,

My AOR was 26th Jun 2017. As per GCMS notes (which I ordered Nov 29 2017 and received last week),

Officer Review at NDVO - PA PLEASE SEND PASSPORT REQUEST LETTER ELIGIBILITY PASSED

Despite this, I have still not received PPR (200+ days from AOR and 60 days from Officer review at NDV0)

You just need to wait.

My time is almost the same as urs, only a bit ahead.

You will definitely get good news soon

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
@All,

raise a CSE asap

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
contact them, CSE or through email
@All,