+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

krutarthp

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Yeah, there has been slight movement. Yesterday, I got request for additional documents. They wanted ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) document which I uploaded again and submitted. Bit weird that they asked for same document again. I believe I submitted the WES report in my original application as well.

Anyways, good thing is that there is some update at least, so I know its moving forward.
Perfect. Feels good to see some update aint it? :)

Last edited:

krutarthp

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi all,

I received my PPR email yesterday from NDVO. They have asked me to inform about any change in circumstances. My wife is pregnant and we expect our baby in mid may 2018. Can anybody suggest how can i inform them of this change and what could be the possible ways going forward. Our medicals expire in April 2018.

Thanks.
Welcome to the boat. You joined in a bit late but we go in the same ;)

You dont have to say anything as of now. Did you inform NDVO that you guys were expecting while you did your medical? If not just drop them a mail. Keep them posted. You will have to inform them that you will not be able to fly due to that reason. And you will need to seek extension as well (Your wife is now in the 5th month, not sure but you guys can think of delivering the baby there)

And you will have to send your passports for stamping. They will give you the visas. Then after delivery you will need to send the change in circumstances mail and send in new forms with your daughters info (Birth Certificate & Passport). They will then recall your passports for cancellation of the previously issued visas (as you 3 will be getting family visas). Then they will ask for your daughters medical. After you submit it, they will then process your file again (me in this stag) & send you a fresh PPR.

And yes you both will have to undergo medical as well.

+1 if it was helpful ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ravisantosh

ravisantosh

Oct 22, 2017
Anybody submitted passport for stamping to NDVO after receipt of ppr recently ? How much time is it taking for passport to come back ?

ravisantosh

Oct 22, 2017
Welcome to the boat. You joined in a bit late but we go in the same ;)

You dont have to say anything as of now. Did you inform NDVO that you guys were expecting while you did your medical? If not just drop them a mail. Keep them posted. You will have to inform them that you will not be able to fly due to that reason. And you will need to seek extension as well (Your wife is now in the 5th month, not sure but you guys can think of delivering the baby there)

And you will have to send your passports for stamping. They will give you the visas. Then after delivery you will need to send the change in circumstances mail and send in new forms with your daughters info (Birth Certificate & Passport). They will then recall your passports for cancellation of the previously issued visas (as you 3 will be getting family visas). Then they will ask for your daughters medical. After you submit it, they will then process your file again (me in this stag) & send you a fresh PPR.

And yes you both will have to undergo medical as well.

+1 if it was helpful ;)
Thanks a lot buddy... your advise is helpful.
We did our medicals in Apr 2017. There was no pregnancy at that time...So basically the medicals expire in Apr this year. As of now, I have submitted our passports for stamping along with declaring the change in circumstance. So I expect they tell me the way forward.
Can you share you handphone no. with me ? Would like to talk to you if possible.

Cheers....

S390311

Aug 24, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-June
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Request
14-08-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Praise the Lord..!!!

Guys finally, I have received my PPR email ♥

My Timeline :-

NB Spot ITA... 17/07/2016

NB Nomination...23/03/17

CIC ITA...24/03/17

CIC AOR...21/06/17

MP...14/08/17

ADR... 15/12/2017 ( Expired IELTS certificate no was uploaded)

RPRF.. 25/01/2018

PPR... 31/01/2018

Primary office was CPC Ottawa, PPR email rcvd from London VO.

Best of luck to all, who r still awaiting for their golden email.

krutarthp

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
We did our medicals in Apr 2017. There was no pregnancy at that time...So basically the medicals expire in Apr this year. As of now, I have submitted our passports for stamping along with declaring the change in circumstance. So I expect they tell me the way forward.
Can you share you handphone no. with me ? Would like to talk to you if possible.

Cheers....
Sure why not. Ping me up on kruks17@gmail.com. I will share my phone number there. I will not share my phone number on a public forum to stay away from spammers ;)

I hope you understand :D

krutarthp

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO

Cheers....
NDVO takes a lot of time to respond. For me it was over 20 days but that may be due to the new years week. But they will stamp the visas and also send the passports back. Then again we gotta send to cancel them. Then again when you get all the processing done, you will get the PPR again. VFS is gonna earn like anything from such procedures

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
Hi there!
1) UCI number is assigned close to Medical passed or IP1 start, depends which happens forst, they both happen around the same time, sometimes a difference of few days maybe. I don't know your AOR, but June guys were getting UCI in 23-26 days from AOR, while July are getting in 14-18 days!!!
2) Initially all files are at CIO (Centralised intake Office Sydney), after IP1 is done, some files get transferred to CPC Ottawa for load sharing purposes, other files remain at CIO for processing and are sent to LVO at the very last for finalisation.
You cannot e-mail them asking to assign you the Visa Office of your choice, firstly this is no procedure and option and they will not do it, secondly you might create an unnecessary doubt in their mind that why this person wants a specific Visa Office. All you can do is pray that you get Ottawa. As this completely random.
I'm a PNP-outland applicant. I got my UCI assigned 2 business days ago and IP1 status while medical status has not changed from "if you need a medical exam ....etc".

I need from IRCC a letter to apply for one of the PCCs for sure and I have extensive travel history (more than 50 trips). Do you think medical will be reviewed soon? Most of e-AOR around my dates had passed medicals as per immitracker.

Also, when shall I expect the request for the remaining PCC?

I assume if they assign UCI, it means someone is working on the application, right?

krutarthp

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
I'm a PNP-outland applicant. I got my UCI assigned 2 business days ago and IP1 status while medical status has not changed from "if you need a medical exam ....etc".

I need from IRCC a letter to apply for one of the PCCs for sure and I have extensive travel history (more than 50 trips). Do you think medical will be reviewed soon? Most of e-AOR around my dates had passed medicals as per immitracker.

Also, when shall I expect the request for the remaining PCC?

I assume if they assign UCI, it means someone is working on the application, right?
Yes, if UCI is generated, then it means that someone is working on the file. If you have more than 50 trips you should start getting PCCs asap. I am not sure why are you waiting for the request of PCCs. Send them in advance. It will be faster. It will take time to gather all the PCCs. And what country you need PCC for where letter of IRCC is required?

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
Yes, if UCI is generated, then it means that someone is working on the file. If you have more than 50 trips you should start getting PCCs asap. I am not sure why are you waiting for the request of PCCs. Send them in advance. It will be faster. It will take time to gather all the PCCs. And what country you need PCC for where letter of IRCC is required?
I passed the medical few days later and got the request for Kuwait PCC. I already provided the rest of the PCCs that can be provided beforehand with my e-AOR!

So many countries requires the request initiated by IRCC by the way.

Reactions: krutarthp

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
This thread is quiet. Because everyone got their PPR’s? Anyone left back with me in FSW?

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
This thread is quiet. Because everyone got their PPR’s? Anyone left back with me in FSW?
Lol, sure dunno wassup with them....what's your AOR? I'm June 9 Ottawa VO

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Lol, sure dunno wassup with them....what's your AOR? I'm June 9 Ottawa VO
I’m june 29 aor London VO [doomed, eh?] not sure why I’m still stuck after eligibility, meds and R10 is passed since Aug 2017... waiting for my Gcms for clues.

Anyone knows how to order the CBSA security screening report from outside Canada? Can it be done through visafile or getgcms?