AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Scan all pages of your passport...... And explain that's there's no marking at us border...also if you could give account of how you have spent your years.. just a thought

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Please add me to WhatsApp.
If I remember right, you are also June 20 AOR right? Did you get any update or PPR? Just curious.. since I havent seen any update after NA2.

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
I am cec inland applicant with Aor 20th June 2017,still I didnt get my PPR but agent told me that your application is approved.
Me too, June 20 FSW - Outland, still waiting. Be happy that its approved. :)

rajanathomas

Apr 3, 2017
Hi Could someone help me in understanding what is the next process after the Normal 6 months processing time is over. My AOR is 24th June, and I cleared R10 as per the GCMS notes on 19th July 2017. So the final decision should have been made by 20th Jan 2018. We are still on the Security Stage. The last update on the Security Stage was on 30th August 2017. After that there has been no movement whatsoever. So what can be done next? Is there any chance of expediting the process?

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Hi Could someone help me in understanding what is the next process after the Normal 6 months processing time is over. My AOR is 24th June, and I cleared R10 as per the GCMS notes on 19th July 2017. So the final decision should have been made by 20th Jan 2018. We are still on the Security Stage. The last update on the Security Stage was on 30th August 2017. After that there has been no movement whatsoever. So what can be done next? Is there any chance of expediting the process?
Nothing could be done! Sit back and relax!

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
I have very similar timelines. Waiting extra patiently.

ljayo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
My AOR june 15th. Still in NA since oct 4 & saying we require more documents to process your app... looks like yours in moving now

When i called yday, two agents advised that CIC are adding additional 4 months onto CEC processing times due to high volume :( devestated

DO YOU HAVE ALREADY MR?

barjinder

Oct 21, 2013
Hi,

I got my AOR on 22nd June but since the initial update when my medical was passed, I have got no updates whatsoever. This is what my account shows after more than 7 months.

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is anyone else facing similar issues. And can someone please tell possible reasons for it and what can be done to atleast know the status of my application.

I try calling IRCC but everytime it says all agents are busy. I have sent an email using webform but no reply yet, it's been 3 weeks. Finally, I have applied for GCMS notes 3 days ago which will probably take a month.

In the meantime, any help or suggestions would be really helpful. Thanks a lot.

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Hi,

I got my AOR on 22nd June but since the initial update when my medical was passed, I have got no updates whatsoever. This is what my account shows after more than 7 months.

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is anyone else facing similar issues. And can someone please tell possible reasons for it and what can be done to atleast know the status of my application.

I try calling IRCC but everytime it says all agents are busy. I have sent an email using webform but no reply yet, it's been 3 weeks. Finally, I have applied for GCMS notes 3 days ago which will probably take a month.

I’m in almost the same boat - just my aor is Jun 29. Are you FSW?
Exact same status. 1st set of gcms notes say criminality/medical passed and eligibility/Security not started. 2nd set of notes expected by Feb 25.

Right now chewing on the final threads of my tether impatiently and scouring all the forums for clues or signs of life from LVO. Only way to remain calm is to either send them a CSS or distract to keep busy.

barjinder

Oct 21, 2013
I’m in almost the same boat - just my aor is Jun 29. Are you FSW?
Exact same status. 1st set of gcms notes say criminality/medical passed and eligibility/Security not started. 2nd set of notes expected by Feb 25.

Right now chewing on the final threads of my tether impatiently and scouring all the forums for clues or signs of life from LVO. Only way to remain calm is to either send them a CSS or distract to keep busy.
Yeah mate, i am FSW. I understand that process can take time but it’s really frustrating that they don’t even provide any hpdate or explanation for delays. I am also just trying not to think too much about it now. Good luck for your case, and do share once you get your gcms notes.

Reactions: MJacob

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Yeah mate, i am FSW. I understand that process can take time but it’s really frustrating that they don’t even provide any hpdate or explanation for delays. I am also just trying not to think too much about it now. Good luck for your case, and do share once you get your gcms notes.
agreed, i ordered my gcms notes back in december and still nothing.... didn't even get these

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
l am
Hi,

l am in the same situation as you l am AOR 8 June.When l clocked 180 days l started sending mails and got the response your application is in queue for review since then nothing till now.All other mails sent and CSEs raised there has been no response or feedback.Now l am just watching.l ordered for GCMS notes too 9th of this month.l am in Accra Visa Office what you about

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
it took me almost 50 days to get the GCMS notes...i also ordered in december.
that's a relief :) i'm at day 43. i decided against ordering new ones, i'll just wait and see

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.