NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
File Transfer...
11-08-2017
Hi Friends,

I got an update on my PPR status earlier this week. My visa ready letter was issued on 9th August before file being transferred to NDVO. I had missed the letter, possibly it went to JUNK folder and since it was Hotmail account, it automatically deletes after 10 days with no recovery possible.

I wrote to CPC Ottawa and they confirmed that I can submit my passport to local visa office, which I did yesterday and they took it basis this update email.

I strongly recommend all to please continue checking your Junk mail folders. Write to Ottawa office if you are in stage IP2, 'coz they are the only responsive team.

All the best mates.

Reactions: ekramece

sais5823

Aug 29, 2017
Hi All,
I am totally confused, is there anything to do from my end? , and my work permit will expire in a month .Please provide your suggestions
File type: CEC inland
AOR: File submitted on June 14th
Medicals Passed On: Aug 14th
File was in Ottawa
Here are my statuses
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
(Is it IP1 or IP2-attched RCMP while submitting application)?

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

BrittanyElaina

Jul 18, 2017
California, USA
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-07-2017
Hello everyone!

I figured I would make one last timeline post here now that I have received my COPR in case my final timeline could give anyone insight into their own. Any questions just let me know! This forum has been a big help with anxiety throughout the process.

US Citizen - Single Applicant
ITA:
19/04/2017
AOR: 23/06/2017
Meds Passed: 18/07/2017
P1: 18/07/2017
NA2: 22/08/2017
IP2: 23/08/2017
PPR: 23/08/2017
Visa Office: Ottawa
PP Copy Delivered: 30/08/2017
Application Approved: 06/09/2017
COPR: 14/09/2017
Landing: TBD :)

Total Time from AOR (application submitted) to COPR (ability to land) = 83 days

(details also in signature)

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi All,
I am totally confused, is there anything to do from my end? , and my work permit will expire in a month .Please provide your suggestions
File type: CEC inland
AOR: File submitted on June 14th
Medicals Passed On: Aug 14th
File was in Ottawa
Here are my statuses
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
(Is it IP1 or IP2-attched RCMP while submitting application)?

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
This is IP2. Good luck.

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hello everyone!

I figured I would make one last timeline post here now that I have received my COPR in case my final timeline could give anyone insight into their own. Any questions just let me know! This forum has been a big help with anxiety throughout the process.

US Citizen - Single Applicant
ITA:
19/04/2017
AOR: 23/06/2017
Meds Passed: 18/07/2017
P1: 18/07/2017
NA2: 22/08/2017
IP2: 23/08/2017
PPR: 23/08/2017
Visa Office: Ottawa
PP Copy Delivered: 30/08/2017
Application Approved: 06/09/2017
COPR: 14/09/2017
Landing: TBD :)

Total Time from AOR (application submitted) to COPR (ability to land) = 83 days

(details also in signature)
Congratulations...you don't have to decide when you want to land just take an evening walk across the border and you are good to go..hehe...enjoy...:)

Harpreetsaini28

Feb 2, 2016
Hi !! My AOR date is June 4,2017. my NOC is Financial manager 011.Please add me to the whatsapp group.
my application is at NA2 since more than three weeks i guess. I am from India. Kindly send the invitation link pls.
i recently got married, a month ago n i hv yet to update my status since we r waiting on my husbands pcc. my consultant told me i will have only two hours to upload my documents, so i have to be ready with all of them except my husbands medical which i can get it done after, because they will send an email with bar code with which the medical will be done

Harpreetsaini28

Feb 2, 2016
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
please send me the whatsapp invite link...!! thanks

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi !! My AOR date is June 4,2017. my NOC is Financial manager 011.Please add me to the whatsapp group.
my application is at NA2 since more than three weeks i guess. I am from India. Kindly send the invitation link pls.
i recently got married, a month ago n i hv yet to update my status since we r waiting on my husbands pcc. my consultant told me i will have only two hours to upload my documents, so i have to be ready with all of them except my husbands medical which i can get it done after, because they will send an email with bar code with which the medical will be done
can you clarify a few things? You got married post AOR? And you haven't changed your status? Also what's with the "only two hours to upload" thing, I have never heard of it! What is the explanation? The "new" documents I presume are the marriage certificate, PCC and medicals for husband and an updated POF if the initial one doesn't cover 2 family members.