+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

satish1990

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ontario
Hi Guys!

What is the average wait time for CEC to get PPR?? My time line is as below, Could anyone suggest how long it may still take ?

CEC Inland

AOR- June 09th
MEP, IP1- Aug 10th
NA2- Aug 22

No changes till then!

Please suggest!

Satish

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi Guys!

What is the average wait time for CEC to get PPR?? My time line is as below, Could anyone suggest how long it may still take ?

CEC Inland

AOR- June 09th
MEP, IP1- Aug 10th
NA2- Aug 22

No changes till then!

Please suggest!

Satish
It's a very tricky question you have asked my friend. CEC applicants who have received the AOR in the month May are somewhat receiving the PPR now but the struggle is on. Many of them are waiting and the golden email to reach them. Still, personally, I assume a minimum of 3-4 months waiting for CEC now. This might get changed in the coming days who knows as CIC is such an unpredictable chameleon, changes color with every situation. Just relax and wait. Btw my NA2 is the same date as of yours.

Reactions: satish1990

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Thank you for the reply my friend! Yea! Looks like they are goin a bit slow on CEC. But what is your AOR
AOR June 30, CEC Inland, medicals, IP1 and NA2...22nd August...Same day...and now hanging in the middle of nowhere. CIC has become very slow for CEC and PNP...they want more people from outside Canada...we guys who have already established themselves in Canada are just taken for granted...so just relax and be patient...the fruit will ripe soon.

ameydixit

Apr 7, 2016
I am FSWO
I had ordered GCMS in June and now expecting the next GCMs by end of month.
I have raised a CSE and written to Ottawa (that's my VO) and the response is "we are processing your application and will update you once the final decision is made or need any more documents"
On the 205th day today
Thanks for the wishes :) and hope the same for you happens soon

Hey, @ameydixit yours is, in fact, a very long wait man. I mean 200+ days...I believe it is more than 6 months. What excuse is CIC offering to you now for this delay? As it is beyond 6months..did you ordered GCMS notes? or had any kind of contact with CIC. If you are PNP stream I can understand there is a prolonged delay in processing. Anyways good luck...and you'll receive the PPR soon.

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Congratulations buddy. Best of luck for your future journey.

June applications are moving :) Hope we all get it soon.
My Aor is 9 june, ip1 9 july, medical passed 9 july, na2 24 july ,no additional documents required 21 aug ,file is transferred to NDVO still NA2 RPRF paid upfront anyone any idea about NDVO FSWO

DeepS1

Aug 23, 2017
Hello Everyone.. Can someone confirm which state am i at?

FSWO

if medical is passed , for additional documents "we do not need additional documents" . but BG says " background check is in progress. we will let you know once BG starts" .. and the file moved from nova scotia --> ottawa ( got medical passed) --> moved back to nova scotia ( status changes to "we do not need additional docs" --> moved to NDVO..

is it IP1 or NA2 stage?...

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi All.
I am a silent member of this forum and today i got my PPR.
My Timeline is as follow:
CEC Inland + Spouse from India

AOR- June 14th
MED- Aug 10th
IP2- Sept 11th
PPR-Sept 13th
Congratulations buddy..that's a wonderful news.At least some ray of hope...hope all of us get the PPR soon.

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
I am FSWO
I had ordered GCMS in June and now expecting the next GCMs by end of month.
I have raised a CSE and written to Ottawa (that's my VO) and the response is "we are processing your application and will update you once the final decision is made or need any more documents"
On the 205th day today
Thanks for the wishes :) and hope the same for you happens soon
Did they ask you for any additional documents? I believe you should call the call center from your skype. Didn't want to upset or scare you but FSWO applicants are the fastest in the pool in terms of processing. The good sign is at least they informed you that your application is in the process but the only negativity I can see is it is taking too long..soemtimes they park your application and nobody touches it. Mannn keep poking them...:)

jsghai

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Hi All.
I am a silent member of this forum and today i got my PPR.
My Timeline is as follow:
CEC Inland + Spouse from India

AOR- June 14th
MED- Aug 10th
IP2- Sept 11th
PPR-Sept 13th
Congratulations !!!

Reactions: Qman

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hello Everyone.. Can someone confirm which state am i at?

FSWO

if medical is passed , for additional documents "we do not need additional documents" . but BG says " background check is in progress. we will let you know once BG starts" .. and the file moved from nova scotia --> ottawa ( got medical passed) --> moved back to nova scotia ( status changes to "we do not need additional docs" --> moved to NDVO..

is it IP1 or NA2 stage?...
Looks like you are in IP2...kindly share your timelines.