+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

ameydixit

Apr 7, 2016
Hey....read your query and thought you may want to know my experience
AOR 22nd Feb
NA2 28th April
Since then no movement....sitting on NA2 since 4.5 months, 200+ days since AOR

My learnings are that every case is different and can't have any generalisations so you need to hang in there and hope for the best. There are those who have received PPR in very few days and those who are waiting since 230 days too

Could someone help me ?
AOR - 24th of June
Meds passed 19th of July
RPRF - 28th of July (paid and uploaded 2 August).

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I guess I am in NA2? Kinda weird...quick start and then...nothing...has anyone faced these delays as well?

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Saheed Amusa

Aug 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
Please send me and invitation

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hey....read your query and thought you may want to know my experience
AOR 22nd Feb
NA2 28th April
Since then no movement....sitting on NA2 since 4.5 months, 200+ days since AOR

My learnings are that every case is different and can't have any generalisations so you need to hang in there and hope for the best. There are those who have received PPR in very few days and those who are waiting since 230 days too
Hey, @ameydixit yours is, in fact, a very long wait man. I mean 200+ days...I believe it is more than 6 months. What excuse is CIC offering to you now for this delay? As it is beyond 6months..did you ordered GCMS notes? or had any kind of contact with CIC. If you are PNP stream I can understand there is a prolonged delay in processing. Anyways good luck...and you'll receive the PPR soon.

Last edited:

isvic06

Sep 12, 2017
AOR 20th June,
Medical 19th Aug
BV : we will notify once they are starting on 19th Aug
BV : NA on 25th Aug till now.

Please send me the link to get added to whatsapp group.

Mithoo

Jun 13, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
Please send me an invitation.Thanks