+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
Hi everyone,
My AOR is June 09

The status is:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Not applicable.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone help me to understand it better in terms of Background check
Can someone please help me with my query..
I hv applied under FSW.

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
You are at the final stage and wording of your BGC indicated IP2 and if you provided additional documents it will change to Not needed. Once that happen you can expect PPR in 1-2 week time.

Although sometimes you may get surprise and receive PPR without change in Additional Documents.

I hope this will help. Good Luck.
Thank you BillHyatt:))) In fact, I did upload additional documents to explain, and it was about police certificates. Therefore, I think it willl be OK, and hope additional document wont make life harder and increase the processing time:)))
What do you yhink?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello Guys. Is there any difference between IP1 and IP2 in terms of the description written in front of the BGC status?
Now a days you can know IP by its words. If your BG Check states Next Step is to conduct BG Check or your application is in Progress then it indicates IP1 and when it states we are processing your BG Check it is IP2.

Not applicable before IP1 is NA1 and after IP1 is NA2.

Currently the time taken between NA2 to IP2 is the longest wait.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: angelbird

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Now a days you can know IP by its words. If your BG Check states Next Step is to conduct BG Check or your application is in Progress then it indicates IP1 and when it states we are processing your BG Check it is IP2.

Not applicable before IP1 is NA1 and after IP1 is NA2.

Currently the time taken between NA2 to IP2 is the longest wait.

I hope this will help.
mine is saying: we are processing your BG check immediately after the medical was passed. You mean I have skipped all the steps and I am in IP2? I dont think so.

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
mine is saying: we are processing your BG check immediately after the medical was passed. You mean I have skipped all the steps and I am in IP2? I dont think so.
After I passed medical test, my BG status became same as yours, right after. Weird but it happened. However, I checked once my profile and it was not as it is today, it was saying once we start yoir background or something like that

rpk_sngh

Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Stuck in IP2 since Aug 10. Its been 15 days and no sign of PPR.
IRCC is not even replying on the email that i sent to them.

Can anyone tell me what is happening?

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Stuck in IP2 since Aug 10. Its been 15 days and no sign of PPR.
IRCC is not even replying on the email that i sent to them.

Can anyone tell me what is happening?
give them 20 working days (underlined, working days , then contact with them if you dont hear anything from them, or say no updates from them

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
After I passed medical test, my BG status became same as yours, right after. Weird but it happened. However, I checked once my profile and it was not as it is today, it was saying once we start yoir background or something like that
You mean that after that weird event you have noticed a change in description? What is your current status?

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
You mean that after that weird event you have noticed a change in description? What is your current status?
I meant after medical test, i am in IP2 status the same moment:) This is what I meant weird. I supplied all police certificates when i uploaded documents. see my status below:

Applic. status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
I meant after medical test, i am in IP2 status the same moment:) This is what I meant weird. I supplied all police certificates when i uploaded documents. see my status below:

Applic. status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Though I assume you have noticed three changes: 1- IP2 description right after medical passed. 2-changed back to IP1 description ( Since you have mentioned: "However, I checked once my profile and it was not as it is today, it was saying once we start yoir background or something like that" 3-currently in IP2. Am I right? If so, did you notice NA2 status (between IP1 and IP2)? How many days have been passed from your "Medical Passed" status?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto

Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
If you are in FSW Outland stream then you are in IP2 and its normal nowadays. However, if you are in PNP Outland stream then you are still IP2 but it is weird to see such a fast processing.

Sometimes files move to IP1 and then NA2 on the same day followed by IP2 the very next day.

Reactions: angelbird

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Though I assume you have noticed three changes: 1- IP2 description right after medical passed. 2-changed back to IP1 description ( Since you have mentioned: "However, I checked once my profile and it was not as it is today, it was saying once we start yoir background or something like that" 3-currently in IP2. Am I right? If so, did you notice NA2 status (between IP1 and IP2)?
I was told (BillHyatt) that I am in IP2, and cos I submitted additional documents, I wish I would not cos none asked for it:) so yes. How is your screen look like? Can you copy and paste here without showing details.

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
If you are in FSW Outland stream then you are in IP2 and its normal nowadays. However, if you are in PNP Outland stream then you are still IP2 but it is weird to see such a fast processing.

Sometimes files move to IP1 and then NA2 on the same day followed by IP2 the very next day.
I am CEC inland applicant...I want to receive that e-mail, I need good news there days:))

Reactions: BillHyatt