+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
The recent trend shows longest wait is between NA2 to IP2 so anyone with status we are processing your Background Check or something like this is just a step away from PPR.

Anyone with this status from a week can call IRCC to confirm their status and if your application is approved they will let you know.

It takes time from application being appproved to PPR sent.

can you please review my applucation details:??? Check my comment plssss:) thank yu

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Question for CEC inland applicants:

if we get med passes on 16th august when should I expect my PPR or NA2?
my BGC status says"We are Processing your BGC, we will let you know if we need more info" is i IP1/2?? i passed medical on 16th August.

I am same as you, any news?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello allll. I am quite confused with the stages. I am CEC inland applicant, AOR: June 23. I passed Medical Test on 16 August. I literally did not follow my BG status. This is what I have got as of today. My questions: 1. Should I expect PPR soon or not soon? or alternatively, 2. Am I in the stage of IP2 or not - and if not what stage? See my details below. I will appreciate your help, thank you:)) Note: I have travel background in Canada, from 2008 to 2015, then move here late 2015 and still here:). All police certificates and medical reports were submitted with the initial application in advance, and all fees are paid in advance as well.

Applic. status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You are at the final stage and wording of your BGC indicated IP2 and if you provided additional documents it will change to Not needed. Once that happen you can expect PPR in 1-2 week time.

Although sometimes you may get surprise and receive PPR without change in Additional Documents.

I hope this will help. Good Luck.

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Hi guys 3-4 days ago my status changed to we dont need additional documents and bg status na2, what this means?

Aor-9 june 2017
medical passed-9 july 2017
ip1: 9 july 2017
na2: 24 july 2017

GargiS

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
I am stuck in IP2 since Aug 4th ..wrote an email to CIC n didn't get any reply...not sure if this is something to be worried about..

AOR : 10th June.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello Guys.

How is it possible to know which visa office is processing my application? thanks.

By sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

Reactions: GargiS

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
Hi everyone,
My AOR is June 09

The status is:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Not applicable.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone help me to understand it better in terms of Background check

rizmustafa

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Hi everyone,
My AOR is June 09

The status is:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

I am exactly in the same situation. My review of additional documents changed to 'We do not need additional documents' today and also perhaps the application status as well. Can someone suggest what does the change in additional documents implies really?

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
My AOR is 09 June 2017
Please add me to Whats app grp ..

Last edited:

kpangalopes

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Are
Hi everyone,
My AOR is June 09

The status is:

Are you a CEC applicant?

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hello Guys. Is there any difference between IP1 and IP2 in terms of the description written in front of the BGC status?

DelhiGuy427

Mar 16, 2017
AOR 23rd June
CEC Inland
Med Passed - Aug 16
Below is the application status:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I did see a change in Review of additional documents from "The additional documents you provided is in review" to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"

Note: I never provided any additional documents as CIC never asked for it.

Does it mean anything?
When should I expect PPR?