+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
hi axolotl,

what did your additional Documents section say after you uploaded ur PCCs till you got IP2?
It first said something like "All the documents have been uploaded".

Then on 15 August, AD changed to something like "The additional documents are being reviewed", and BG changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." BG was never in NA.

I thought it meant I was in IP2. But now I think I'm still in IP1.

nejitee

Jun 7, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
Hi Guys,

I have received my AOR on the 9th of June 2017 and have passed my medical on the 8th of July.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview we will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am not sure of the IP1 or Ip2 status, my file is in the Ottawa office. UAE resident.

should I start freeking out!

Thank you for you help.
Same AOR date as you. Still in NA too.

Reactions: mocomb

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016

Then on 15 August, AD changed to something like "The additional documents are being reviewed", and BG changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." BG was never in NA.

Thank you. I have the same situation like yours, and I think we are still in IP1. let's hope for a positive change soon

j4ey

Aug 17, 2017
I wanted to ask for your advice, I am FSW-Inland and I have received my AOR on the 22nd of June 2017 and have passed my medical on the 20th of July.
As of today, I am still in IP1 with the following statements:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview we will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I haven't submitted any additional documents as stated. Is this normal?
Also, I have been with IP1 status for over a month now... Should I get worried? What is the usual timeframe to be in IP1?
Thanks for your help!!

BrittanyElaina

Jul 18, 2017
California, USA
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-07-2017
I think my application skipped NA and moved onto IP2??

Since July 19th it was in IP1 (status said they'd let me know when they started the background check). I never once saw it change to NA. But today I just checked it and it says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Did it skip NA? Am I into IP2?
I think you have skipped NA and gone into IP2, as I have seen happen to other US Residents on the Immitracker. Congratulations! I hope this means I can expect to skip NA as well soon. *Fingers Crossed*

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Don't worry about the BGC. Mine is the same but everything is done and it's waiting for officer's final review. Once your AD changed to "We do not need additional documents" it means you're close to get PPR.

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wanted to ask for your advice, I am FSW-Inland and I have received my AOR on the 22nd of June 2017 and have passed my medical on the 20th of July.
As of today, I am still in IP1 with the following statements:
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I haven't submitted any additional documents as stated. Is this normal?
Also, I have been with IP1 status for over a month now... Should I get worried? What is the usual timeframe to be in IP1?
Thanks for your help!!
Don't worry. My background check status hasn't been changed since July 6. Pay attention the addition documents status...

DIENNG

Aug 11, 2017

Hi, I was in the same situation like yours. My PCCs were requested. One week later the status was changed to "The additional....are being reviewed". 2 weeks later I received PPR while the status still showed that We are processing....So I think unless there is some unexpected issue, your application is moving along pretty well

Reactions: axolotl

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I was in the same situation like yours. My PCCs were requested. One week later the status was changed to "The additional....are being reviewed". 2 weeks later I received PPR while the status still showed that We are processing....So I think unless there is some unexpected issue, your application is moving along pretty well
Wow. That was pretty quick. I submitted RCMP records on July 17 but the officer only started to process my file on Aug. 10th according to the GCMS notes. However, everything was done on that day. I guess it really depends on when the officer picks up your file again.

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
This is very encouraging! Thanks a lot for sharing it!

I've been living in Toronto for a bit more than a month now and I really love this place. I lived in four countries before and Canada is definitely among the top two best countries!

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
I've just received the golden email.

My timeline is:

ITA - 24/03/2017
AOR - 14/06/2017
Meds passed - 10/07/2017
IP1 - 10/07/2017
IP2 - 25/07/2017
PPR - 18/08/2017

AOR to PPR - 65 days

I am a single applicant. My travel history included some 15 items and I had to submit 3 police certificates - so I've definitelly expected that the processing is gonna take a lot longer.

Thanks a lot for support from all of you. I hope you will all get your PPRs very soon.

MISSION2018

Jul 22, 2017
Hello Everyone,

My medical is passed on 14th August, 2017 and Back ground check is updated to "Not Applicable" today 18th August, 2017.

I have below queries:
1) How long will it take to change Back Ground Check from "Not Applicable" to "In progress"?
2) How long will it take to get PPR request after "Back Ground" changed to "In progress"?
3) I had gone for Medical examination with my family on 2nd June, 2017. Do they issue visa for 6 months from the day I submit my passport or medical examination is valid for 1 year so from the day I submit my passport to next year date of medical examination date, 2nd June, 2018?

My Timeline is as below:
--------------------------------------------------------
ITA : 19th April, 2017
AOR : 24th June, 2017
Medical Passed : 14th August 2017
BGC - NA : 18th August 2017
--------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all help in advance.