Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
I just called IRCC this morning and the agent told me that all my requirements/eligibility/criminality/security are met and my application is waiting for officer's final review. Once the final review is approved, they will send me PPR. The agent said the deadline of the final review is December but should be pretty soon. I hope this gives some info for applicants that received AOR in June.
My experience is CTRL + C and Ctrl + V of your experience.
The officer told me that your application is in final review and we will send you instructions.
I hope they release mass PPR tomorrow.

Reactions: barinderkullar

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The officer told me that your application is in final review and we will send you instructions.
Haha. We have similar timeline so hopefully we will get it soon. I am thinking about in a week or two, maybe this Friday if lucky enough :)

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
Same here. They told me a decision has been made but I haven't received anything yet.

Reactions: shagunsangwan

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any June AOR from PNP that didn't passed medicals yet?

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
Same here. They told me a decision has been made but I haven't received anything yet.
Did they say decision has been made ?
Yours is almost certainly approved now. Congrats. The customer service person just told me that your application is in final stages and that I should wait for the instructions.
I am wondering if the instruction gonna be good or bad :/

Aug 17, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and need advice.
AOR - 23rd June
BG - NA (Don't know the dates)
Medical - Passed
Additional documents submitted on 17th July which are being reviewed.

Everything else is the same and will be advised if there will be any changes.

Please advice if anyone in the same situation and what to expect now. Is there a way to contact anyone to find the exact status of the application.

Thanks

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hey guys, does it so happen that the BG status not change at all during the whole processing of the application and stay at NA only?

kamal1109

Aug 17, 2017
Hi,
I applied as FSW-outland and AOR is 12th June.
But till today there is no change in file status.
Pls guide what shall we expect and is there anyway that we can get any information file status.

immigrate87

May 3, 2017

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Hi ,

I have a question. My AOR date is June 20th. My BG showed it was under review( i dont remember the phrasing). It then changed to NA( without any meds passed). And now after meds have passed it has changed to" processing your background check. we will msg if we need any more information".

Any idea which stage I'm in?Or could be? IP1 or IP2?

gurusamy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Hi ,

I have a question. My AOR date is June 20th. My BG showed it was under review( i dont remember the phrasing). It then changed to NA( without any meds passed). And now after meds have passed it has changed to" processing your background check. we will msg if we need any more information".

Any idea which stage I'm in?Or could be? IP1 or IP2?
You are in IP 2

Reactions: prais3jos3ph

mocomb

Aug 7, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have received my AOR on the 9th of June 2017 and have passed my medical on the 8th of July.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview we will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am not sure of the IP1 or Ip2 status, my file is in the Ottawa office. UAE resident.

should I start freeking out!

Thank you for you help.

Mar 9, 2016
@shagunsangwan

Hi Dear

At which number did you called to get the status of your application?
Moreover what were the specific questions you asked related to your application.
And what is the extention number to be followed to connect to the agent.

Rgds