+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Mar 9, 2016
Hi Barinder, I am good.
Sorry for the late reply, was on vacation, trying to spend time with family before leaving next month:):)
Your file is approved and if you have not got already, then this week is yours mate!!!
All the very best:):):):)
wow nice to hear from you..
am good dear.
its good to spend time with family the perfect stress buster from work............

i do have a concern.
My wife is the primary applicant and she was working as a senior secondary school english teacher.
She had left the organisation in Sep 2016 the school provided her with all the relevant docs required for EE
like Appointment Letter, Salary Certificate & Experience Letter.
But she is not in good terms with the School Principal (her supervisor) now we are not sure
how would she (the school principal) answer the call if it is made by CIC to verify the employment details.
Or at this stage (IP2) are we through that phase of confirmation of calling by the CIC.

thanks for the best wishes...

haiderm

May 10, 2017
guys, i just realized that one of the submitted photo with passport is not per specification. its chin to crown is more than required. should i be worried

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Hi. Kindly advise if I need to do any action regarding this situation. My page still says the same status.
Yes, dont worry. For me it kept saying "your action is required" for a week before they sent me the message. It will appear below. It was request for proof of upfront medicals again even though I had uploaded it in the beginning! I did upload it and then it said documents are uploaded and then medicals passed. So give it another 2-3 days.

v_sunny

May 17, 2017
Congrats on your PPR.

Please what was you CRS score, what NOC code did you apply under and how many years of work experience did you put on your profile.

My timeline is similar and I also applied as an FSW Inland but my application has been on NA2 since July 19.

Thanks.
Thanks bud.
CRS 483
NOC 2161
Work ex of about 3.5 years

Don't worry you'll get through just be busy and don't think about it much, Good luck

Last edited:

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5
Hi guyzzz,
I am CEC inland applicant and I just moved to the next street in the same city. Do I still have to change my address by CSE?...

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called IRCC this morning and the agent told me that all my requirements/eligibility/criminality/security are met and my application is waiting for officer's final review. Once the final review is approved, they will send me PPR. The agent said the deadline of the final review is December but should be pretty soon. I hope this gives some info for applicants that received AOR in June.

Reactions: RedDevil21

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guyzzz,
I am CEC inland applicant and I just moved to the next street in the same city. Do I still have to change my address by CSE?...
I would do it. Unless you still have access to the mailbox in the previous address.

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5
I would do it. Unless you still have access to the mailbox in the previous address.
As I have given my email address do still CIC will send any docss by mailbox?

samuel2j

Aug 15, 2017
how do you check the statuses like NA2, IP1 or IP2?
Also, a friend of mine applied under same category (FSW inland). His AOR date was June 7 or 8 and got his PPR on Aug 4 or so. Isn't that cool :)
You just need to keep track of the changed basically.

Your friend is lucky. Hopefully mine will be quick

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
I just called IRCC this morning and the agent told me that all my requirements/eligibility/criminality/security are met and my application is waiting for officer's final review. Once the final review is approved, they will send me PPR. The agent said the deadline of the final review is December but should be pretty soon. I hope this gives some info for applicants that received AOR in June.
when did your BGC change to IP2?

immigrate87

May 3, 2017
I am applying from the Netherlands (FSW outland), is it correct to assume that my visa office will be Vienna? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/vienna.asp lists the Netherlands. It looks like they only handle Self-employed, Start-up visa, Quebec-selected skilled worker, PNP and family sponsorship though. It does not say it handles Express Entry. How do I find out what visa office is processing my application?