+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

ComedyGeek

Jun 15, 2015
Hi dear if you are not applying under CEC and file is at Ottawa most likely you passed R10 and criminality check is going on hence the IP1 status, when criminality is passed mostly IP1 changes to NA then. Hope this helps.
Hi @KiranK

Nope, we are applying under FSW-O

Oh, that is soooo good to know. I hope we get a response soon, cause I'm going crazy from all the waiting =)

Thank you so much!

Reactions: KiranK

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
There can never be all so many wrong updates, the agent is definitely mistaken here. Yes CIC can send 1-2 updates incorrect at times rarely but not the not the entire processing updates!
Call them again next week, maybe you get some sensible agent.
Also you are not from US anyhow? i am assuming you are not.
So Ottawa cannot be a CIO beother, right?

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Y
There can never be all so many wrong updates, the agent is definitely mistaken here. Yes CIC can send 1-2 updates incorrect at times rarely but not the not the entire processing updates!
Call them again next week, maybe you get some sensible agent.
Also you are not from US anyhow? i am assuming you are not.
Yes brother, applying from saudi arabia

samuel2j

Aug 15, 2017
Hi there,
Thanks for all the help and good work going around.
Got my AOR on June 3, 2017.
Medical is showing as passed.
Applied under FSW express entry. (Iam currently working in Canada under PGWP work permit)
PPR not yet received. any one with similar experience?
Have a great day ahead!
I am in a similar situation.

What was your NOC code and how many years of experience did you put on your profile?

monish88

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
I am in a similar situation.

What was your NOC code and how many years of experience did you put on your profile?
I worked for almost 3 years back in India after my bachelors in Electrical Engg. Hence, I used NOC 2133 everywhere in my application.
Also got a Masters degree from a Canada and presented current Canadian experience too.

samuel2j

Aug 15, 2017
I worked for almost 3 years back in India after my bachelors in Electrical Engg. Hence, I used NOC 2133 everywhere in my application.
Also got a Masters degree from a Canada and presented current Canadian experience too.
My application has been at NA2 since July 19. I had my AOR on June 22. I think FSW Inland takes a bit longer than FSW Outland so I'll just wait and see.

Thanks for your reply.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hello Guys,

Does anybody know where the CEC applications from inside Canada are processed? It seems so slow. Thanks.

monish88

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
My application has been at NA2 since July 19. I had my AOR on June 22. I think FSW Inland takes a bit longer than FSW Outland so I'll just wait and see.

Thanks for your reply.
how do you check the statuses like NA2, IP1 or IP2?
Also, a friend of mine applied under same category (FSW inland). His AOR date was June 7 or 8 and got his PPR on Aug 4 or so. Isn't that cool :)

User8505

Aug 8, 2017
So many of us are in NA2 stage for more than 20 days.

Seems that they have not touched our files in last couple of days.

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
That is great!! Congratulations!!
Sorry for the late reply dear, hope you have solved your problem by now, if not then do let me know.
Nope. :(

My final decision still says "your application was approved. You need to send your passport as per below message" but no message below. :(

I raised a technical issue. Thinking of sending them a query via web form also today. Hopefully, it will get resolved soon.

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
So many of us are in NA2 stage for more than 20 days.

Seems that they have not touched our files in last couple of days.
Same here mate, in NA2 since 28 days now. Its like the case officer is on a vacation or something and feels like my file is in NA since forever.

honeybee08

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
My document status states More documents needed to process your application. We will send you a message with more details. It has been like this for 3 days but still I haven't received any message for ADR. Anyone experienced this?
Hi. Kindly advise if I need to do any action regarding this situation. My page still says the same status.