Med passed 19 July
BGC : NA since then
FSW O
INDIA
Noc 0131
So it's almost same as yours
lemme knw any updates in yours
I ll do the same !
Sure, will update here ASA I receive any updates.

Reactions: ankagni

honeybee08

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
My document status states More documents needed to process your application. We will send you a message with more details. It has been like this for 3 days but still I haven't received any message for ADR. Anyone experienced this?

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Can any of you guys pls illuminate how much time does it take for one to get AoR after submitting e-APR.
I submitted my application some 36 hours back and still haven't received AoR.
Do I need to panic or is there still time before I start panicking ? :)

patN

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suggest you call them , are you from India?
Yup I am from India. I am thinking of waiting till Aug end before following up with them. What say? I think i should get some kind of update by this week end.

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Whats going on ........... really tensed :(:(
40 days since NA2
hope 4 the best
My Consultant said no need to Email or call CIC.
Actually trying 4th time ...
Reallyyyy tensed :(:(:(

@ Kiran K according to u suggest :)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Whats going on ........... really tensed :(:(
40 days since NA2
hope 4 the best
My Consultant said no need to Email or call CIC.
Actually trying 4th time ...
Reallyyyy tensed :(:(:(

@ Kiran K according to u suggest :)
Hi Pam, yes it must be very disappointing to see PPRs left and right and not see any updates in yours.
Is there any change in additional documents status?
Which is the Visa office? Ottawa or CIO?
CIO is slow. I suggest you call them and order GCMS as well.
If you are from india call them anytime between 6 PM and 7.30 PM Indian time, maybe call today as well.
Ask the agent specifically for eligibility check? be very polite and humble, maybe start by asking for Visa Office and then slowly ask about eligibility check, whether its started or not or passed etc.? Be crafty and very polite. You will have to get the details out of them.
Use this number- 1-613-944-4000.
First you will hear the automated response, after that choose an option to talk to an agent, it generally goes 111112 till automated response, listen carefully and chose an option to talk to an agent. At the hours i mentioned above wait time is less and if call is not through once try back to back, you will be successful in 2-3 tries.
Don't bother about your consultant, its your file and you have very right to know information.
you can order GCMS also without any need of consultant, go to getgcms.com.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Can any of you guys pls illuminate how much time does it take for one to get AoR after submitting e-APR.
I submitted my application some 36 hours back and still haven't received AoR.
Do I need to panic or is there still time before I start panicking ? :)
Isometimes in some cases it takes 2-3 days, wait a while you will get it. otherwise after that you can panic:);)

sanjayaUAE

Mar 19, 2017
Hi Guys ,

Sorry for interrupt , I am quiet new to this and have no idea about all these jargon ?
Can someone pls explain what is GCMS & its use ?

Cheers .....

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
This is strange really, file is not shipped off to Ottawa till R10 is passed at CIO. This is some mistake for sure.
Do this now, e-mail Ottawa office to know your visa office again and also in the body of the e-mail include a line that reads something like,"please kindly tell me the processing stage of my application" after the visa office query line.
If your application is somehow already approved we might get some hint here, Send this e-mail and update with the reply here.
Man I like you :)

To be honest, I have emailed them last week and they replied back "your file is at CPC Ottawa is being processed as per regulatoory timelines".

that was my second email after the one I sent on 18th of July, just after my status showed IP2, they replied Ottawa CPC as well.

I am really confused my friend!

Last edited:
Reactions: KiranK

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Dont worry
My IP1 got completed in 22 days
Oh good (I guess) because I was about to freak out :) For some people it took less than a few hours after medicals passed. It's my third week after medicals and still in IP1

Reactions: shagunsangwan

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Man I like you :)

To be honest, I have emailed them last week and they replied back "your file is at CPC Ottawa is being processed as per regulatoory timelines".

that was my second email after the one I sent on 18th of July, just after my status showed IP2, they replied Ottawa CPC as well.

I am really confused my friend!
Hmmmm since you have already e-mailed them twice, I suggest you wait for few days my friend, and call again next week.
CIC is known to make mistakes, i really hope the mistake was in the agents response here and not in your updates.
What is your additional doc status?
Did you received Ip1 update also?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I just messaged you my friend, I think your file is approved and all is good now:):)

rpk_sngh

Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
It was 35 days in NA2 for me. I hope they dont take it long for PPR after IP2.

This wait is killing me already.

There is no way of knowing which batch your PPR will be issued in, most likely your file is approvers and PPR will follow in next 14 days hopefully.