+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

omega3

Jul 22, 2017
My application status has update : Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded, while I have not uploaded any document. What does that mean? Previously it was The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. My Background check is Not applicable since July 11th though along with medical passed on same date..
From the previous discussions what I found that if they say your additional documents are uploaded, it means your eligibility is done. You should see the reflection in your BGC as IP2 within a few days. Good luck. Rooting for you mate!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks. I have uploaded the documents requested in the ADR: Dutch PCC. Without translation as per requirements of the CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/netherlands.asp

"The Certificate of Good Conduct is issued in Dutch with a portion translated in English at the bottom. It is not necessary to have it translated."

However I added a letter with a friendly reminder about that page, just to be sure :) In case the officer doesn't have much experience with the Dutch PCC.

22 days huh? Guess more patience is required ;)
Perfect! Don't worry patience will be fruitful my friend:)

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
Hhahahhahahhhhahahhahha well it arrives mostly in 1-15 days from IP2.
I say lets be greedy and hope for tomorrow;):D:rolleyes:.
On a serious note anytime in next 15 days.
Hell yea mate :D

It's fun being greedy :D:p:cool:;)

NB: Funny bone aside, and CPC having 2 more work days before weekend I reckon there is always a genuine chance of PPR:p

Reactions: KiranK

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
AOR 29/06, medical passed 18/07, ADR 18/07 (uploaded on 31/07), IP1 19/07

Review of additional documents on "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed."
Background status "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

Seems slow going... I got a paid subscription on MyImmiTracker which says the the average time from IP1 to NA is 6 days. However, this subscription is a bit worthless if you have had a ADR, because you can't filter on that anywhere to see timelines from people with ADR. Meh.
Very similar to mine. (I assume ADR means Additional Document Request". My application is stuck since then.

Reactions: immigrate87

pharmacist25

Aug 10, 2017
ALBERTA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
Help kindly. @legalfalcon , @KiranK
I think i messed up my Permanent Residency application under express entry. Here are the details:
NOC- 3131 (PHARMACIST)
Self employed work- Mar 01, 2016 to May 30, 2016 ( company needed time to put me on payroll)
Payroll work- May 31, 2016 to present ( same company for self employed and payroll work)
I made up a profile under express entry on May 15, 2017 as I was nearing my eligibility and the self employed work does not count. MY CRS score is 483. I received invitation to apply in 2 days.

Not realising i was still 2 weeks short of my 1 year experience when i received my ITA and just considering the invitation sent to me and the points allocated, I received and accepted ITA on May 17 ( Cut off was 415).

I applied for Permanent Residency on June 16th, 2017 under CEC CATEGORY and received AOR JUNE 16, 2017. I submitted all my payrolls from May 31,2016 to June 15, 2017 with my application. No updates on my profile yet. It is just now i am reading all these posts here and realising my error. I made an honest mistake as i didnt consult any lawyer or anybody else. I am still working with the same company as a pharmacist and can provide all proofs for my employment. I am just worried what can i do next? Is there a way i can accept my mistake and withdraw my file and reapply? Or to send a letter of explanation anyhow?

Thank You.
Regards.

Last edited:

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
My application status has update : Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded, while I have not uploaded any document. What does that mean? Previously it was The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. My Background check is Not applicable since July 11th though along with medical passed on same date..
It happened to me and the agent explained that was a system glitch.