+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
NA2 since 7th July. 33 days over. Should I contact CIC? Any suggestions? i had dropped an email on 25th July and they said my application was in CIO.
That explains the wait.
CIO is very slow, takes 40-50 days after NA2 to even start eligibility. After eligibility is checked and passed there, file will be sent to Local Visa Office, where it will be in queue till some Visa officer checks it, as the Visa officer will start all the checks again to finalise the file, then only you will get the IP2 update now. CIO files get IP2 update when the LVO starts the final checks again, hence sadly long way to IP2 my friend, as it depends on how fast/slow your LVO is.
Also keep a check on your additional docs status, most applicants get the update "we do not need additional docs" when eligibility is cleared at CIP. this will indicate that your file is close to being shipped off to LVO.

Reactions: mageshjohny

Indcan17

Aug 4, 2017
That explains the wait.
CIO is very slow, takes 40-50 days after NA2 to even start eligibility. After eligibility is checked and passed there, file will be sent to Local Visa Office, where it will be in queue till some Visa officer checks it, as the Visa officer will start all the checks again to finalise the file, then only you will get the IP2 update now. CIO files get IP2 update when the LVO starts the final checks again, hence sadly long way to IP2 my friend, as it depends on how fast/slow your LVO is.
Also keep a check on your additional docs status, most applicants get the update "we do not need additional docs" when eligibility is cleared at CIP. this will indicate that your file is close to being shipped off to LVO.
Hi @kiran

My additional doc status is "we don't need any additional documents" and BG status is " we are processing your background check".
I am still not sure if it's IP2 or NA2. I will be thankful if you can help me in understanding my stage.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi @kiran

My additional doc status is "we don't need any additional documents" and BG status is " we are processing your background check".
I am still not sure if it's IP2 or NA2. I will be thankful if you can help me in understanding my stage.
It is IP2 for sure mate!
Get your dancing shoes already, PPR anytime. You are in safe place:):)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks buddy. That means it took me 30 days from AOR to IP2. But now this wait from IP2 since 27th July is unbearable.
Yep June is going really fast! you are very very lucky!
It will be anytime now my dear, What is your country of residence?

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
@snow884 @triptishergill when you guys are planning to land if gets visa by this month? And where?
Hi,

I will relocate to Canada in October

I would like to secure a job before I make the move. I have spoken to two employers so far and they are OK with hiring me while I'm still abroad, provided that my PR gets processed. I will select my landing location depending on where I get the job offer from.

As for my preference, I like Toronto, ON, since its very close to other major cities both in Canada and the US - the only thing that sucks about Toronto is that the rents and property prices are CRAZY. I think it will cost me 2200 CAD just to pay the first months rent and the deposit :(

How about you ?

mageshjohny

Aug 1, 2017
That explains the wait.
Thanks for the detailed explanation! I really appreciate it :)

Reactions: KiranK

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Hi,

I will relocate to Canada in October

I would like to secure a job before I make the move. I have spoken to two employers so far and they are OK with hiring me while I'm still abroad, provided that my PR gets processed. I will select my landing location depending on where I get the job offer from.

As for my preference, I like Toronto, ON, since its very close to other major cities both in Canada and the US - the only thing that sucks about Toronto is that the rents and property prices are CRAZY. I think it will cost me 2200 CAD just to pay the first months rent and the deposit :(

How about you ?
Great that you have job offers. I have yet to check about jobs. My location would be Brampton, ON as i have a family there.

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
Great that you have job offers. I have yet to check about jobs. My location would be Brampton, ON as i have a family there.
Not really offers, yet, but employers were willing to talk to me.

And Brampton, ON in a great location in my opinion, very close to downtown Toronto.

Reactions: manpindersingh

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
That explains the wait.
Thank Kirank for this post, but i'm still a bit confused, so for me :

at a late stage of NA2, The additional doc section was "we do not need additional documents" , on ip2 or may be two days before ip2, it changed to "the additional doc you provided are being reviewed..." .

I also called CIC about 15 min before IP2 turned and they said i passed eligibility. So what do you think of all this ? am i safe ?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thank Kirank for this post, but i'm still a bit confused, so for me :

at a late stage of NA2, The additional doc section was "we do not need additional documents" , on ip2 or may be two days before ip2, it changed to "the additional doc you provided are being reviewed..." .

I also called CIC about 15 min before IP2 turned and they said i passed eligibility. So what do you think of all this ? am i safe ?
Definitely safe, it does not happens to all, and at times changes, nothing to worry here, you are good to go.
PPR anytime now!!! All great my friend!:) Most likely your application is approved by this point.

Reactions: abasoufiane

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
Definitely safe, it does not happens to all, and at times changes, nothing to worry here, you are good to go.
PPR anytime now!!! All great my friend!:) Most likely your application is approved by this point.
I don't think so, the agent would have let me known yesterday when i called, keep in mind it just changed to ip2 yesterday ...