+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

unicorns

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Guy what can you do if your PCC is only valid for three months and its been with you for 2. I'm about to submit my application.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I don't think so, the agent would have let me known yesterday when i called, keep in mind it just changed to ip2 yesterday ...
Oh well as you said it changed to IP2 yesterday and eligibility was done already, it must be either approved or close to approved for sure my dear. Sometimes calls trigger such changes afterwards.

Reactions: abasoufiane

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
Hope they will release PPR together for those who stuck in IP2 for more than 10 days....:)

My Status :-IP2 since August 1st.
Same here.

Reactions: Vizz05

abhi14

Jul 2, 2015
Hello guys....!!!!!

My AOR date is 22-June-2017, since this date i have not seen any update in my file.... still waiting for message "Medical approved"......it has been 48 days.... i am loosing my patience..... :( :(.

Does CiC take this much time to get on with the first step?

Richakeyur

Jul 28, 2017
Japan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2017
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
17/08/2017
Yes for sure, if visa office is Ottawa (which i am sure yours is) file is definitely approved, Ottawa is giving IP2 update only for approved files.
Its all because of this batch thing, nothing else. All is great my friend:D.
Thank you for your kind words dear, means a lot:):)
Thanks for spreading positivity @Kiran K , also for saving my sleep.. God bless .. Fingers crossed.. May all of us at IP2 waiting for PPR receive it this week..

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
@KiranK @gurik

Guys I am in NA2 since July 6th and my file is at CPC-O. What could be wrong? Never thought Ottawa delays applications. Really no movement since Meds, IP1 passed on July 6th and NA2 on July 6th.
Ottawa can also take time sometimes, upto 45 days for IP2.
Better call the i say and ask for eligibility check.

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
Hello guys....!!!!!

My AOR date is 22-June-2017, since this date i have not seen any update in my file.... still waiting for message "Medical approved"......it has been 48 days.... i am loosing my patience..... :( :(.

Does CiC take this much time to get on with the first step?
I believe you are a CEC applicant. I saw a June 9th applicant got Medical Passed yesterday. Yours will be done soon. Have patience.

rizmustafa

Star Member
May 14, 2017
@KiranK Thank you for all the help and support on this forum.
Quick question on calling CIC. What is the best way to go about it since I understand the available number can only be called from within Canada.
Been on NA2 since 13th July - Followed up on 25th July via email and they suggested my file was at CIO Sydney and has not yet transferred to LVO.
Hoping a call will yield a new response?
Thanks

Reactions: KiranK

JimLarkin

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
I got my AOR on June 8th

Two months later the part saying I don't require a medical (lol) has updated to say I've passed the medical. The parts that said I don't require a background check (lol) has updated to say it's being processed. I didn't receive any message about this update even though it says they will message you if it changes.

Still no update on my BOWP, submitted at the same time.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK Thank you for all the help and support on this forum.
Quick question on calling CIC. What is the best way to go about it since I understand the available number can only be called from within Canada.
Been on NA2 since 13th July - Followed up on 25th July via email and they suggested my file was at CIO Sydney and has not yet transferred to LVO.
Hoping a call will yield a new response?
Thanks
Thanks a lot dear:).
I am afraid a call will not give you any different response my dear. As file is at CIO and most likely no on has looked at it after IP1. Wait period between 2 checks is very long at CIO.
CIO is very slow, takes 40-50 days after NA2 to even start eligibility. After eligibility is checked and passed there, file will be sent to Local Visa Office, where it will be in queue till some Visa officer checks it, as the Visa officer will start all the checks again to finalise the file, then only you will get the IP2 update now. CIO files get IP2 update when the LVO starts the final checks again, hence sadly long way to IP2 my friend, as it depends on how fast/slow your LVO is.
Also keep a check on your additional docs status, most applicants get the update "we do not need additional docs" when eligibility is cleared at CIO. this will indicate that your file is close to being shipped off to LVO.

I suggest you wait and not waste your call, as most likely you will receive no update. Wait till 40 days in NA2 and then call.

Reactions: rizmustafa

rizmustafa

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Thanks a lot dear:).
I am afraid a call will not give you any different response my dear. As file is at CIO and most likely no on has looked at it after IP1. Wait period between 2 checks is very long at CIO.
CIO is very slow, takes 40-50 days after NA2 to even start eligibility. After eligibility is checked and passed there, file will be sent to Local Visa Office, where it will be in queue till some Visa officer checks it, as the Visa officer will start all the checks again to finalise the file, then only you will get the IP2 update now. CIO files get IP2 update when the LVO starts the final checks again, hence sadly long way to IP2 my friend, as it depends on how fast/slow your LVO is.
Also keep a check on your additional docs status, most applicants get the update "we do not need additional docs" when eligibility is cleared at CIO. this will indicate that your file is close to being shipped off to LVO.

I suggest you wait and not waste your call, as most likely you will receive no update. Wait till 40 days in NA2 and then call.
Many thanks for your response @KiranK - appreciate your feedback.
Will follow your advice here and wait for 15-20 more days before venturing for a call.

Reactions: KiranK