+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have received my AOR on the 9th of June 2017 and have passed my medical on the 8th of July.

I am not sure of the IP1 or Ip2 status, I have sent an email to cpc-std and still waiting for a response.

Has anybody with a similar timeline received their PPR?

Thank you for you help.
How can I go about ordering GCMS notes? Do u have a link I can use?
nope

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
How can I go about ordering GCMS notes? Do u have a link I can use?
You can use gcmsnow.com. It may be the cheapest option. I have ordered the GCMS notes via this website and it seems to have pretty good rating. I haven't gotten my GCMS results back yet though.

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
Hello All . Kindly find below my application status.

CRS : 461
NOC : 0911
ITA : March 24th 2017
Applicants : 2(me and my spouse)
AOR : June 2nd 2017
Medicals : Passed - July 12
IP1 : July 14th 2017
NA2 : Not sure
IP2 : August 1st "We are processing your background check"
PPR : Waiting
I have very similar timeline. I'm also waiting for my PPR.

Reactions: Vizz05

novabound

Aug 1, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottowa
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
Hi guys,

I got AOR June 10 and the last status update I got was July 7 - Medical Passed. I have been on IP1 since July 7 and I am freaking out cos I see people getting PPR or they are getting updates to their status and me I haven't heard seen any update in a long time.

Just want to know if there's anybody in the same shoes as me and can explain to me what the hell is going on. CPC told me my application is in CIO, Sydney. I'm really confused right now. I see people that got AOR around the same time as me and so have gotten PPRs or they are in IP2 or BGNA or something else while me i've been stuck on IP1 and am thinking to myself like is something wrong with me?

Someone please help me make a sense of this.
I have also been in IP1 for a while (July 19th). I got the RPRF this weekend and paid it, but no movement. Makes me nervous :(

Apr 14, 2017
Hi Aor recieved on 19th June medical passed on 13 July.
Background check says - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
I really have no idea about the various stages here..please help

rpk_sngh

Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
I sent an email to CIC for this and was replied as shown below:

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Any idea whats going on?

Stuck on NA2 since July 7

This is what the status looks like

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.