+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Beachboy

Jul 24, 2017
hi Kirank..
Ive a silly question, as it is mentioned that anyone who lived in a country for more than 6 months after 18th birthday are suppose to provide a PCC. But, Malaysia does not issue a PCC unless you've stayed there for 12 consecutive months.
Certificates are only available to individuals who have stayed in Malaysia for one year or more.

If you have lived in Malaysia for more than one year, follow the directions above for citizens of Malaysia who live outside of Malaysia.

If you have not lived in Malaysia for one year or more, you are not required to provide a Malaysian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Malaysia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Malaysia because certificates are only available to people who have lived in Malaysia for one year or more.”

In CIC website also says the same thing. So, shall I wait till they ask for Malaysian PCC or just send a CSE with LOE.

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Even I am from India. PPR by August end? This is a very long duration I guess. I am expecting PPR by 4th August.
I hope we get our PPR in the first week of August (being optimistic) . It is indeed a very long wait for me as I have been waiting for my PR since 3 years. I really pray for a smooth flow of the process without any glitches and I finally get my PR in hand.

BTW, what are the chances of rejection? any idea?

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hi there, Congratulations dear, you are in IP2. PPR next week!!!
Your file is at Ottawa and it will be finalised there only. CIO is at Sydney.
Ottawa is faster, you are lucky here. Good luck.
Hi KiranK, any idea how to check where our application is being processed? Below are my timelines:

FSW-O
AOR - 20th June
Meds passed - 18th July
BG status - IP1 missed, NA2 ( I guess ) on 18th July.
No update since then.

I am a bit worried :confused::(

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi KiranK, any idea how to check where our application is being processed? Below are my timelines:

FSW-O
AOR - 20th June
Meds passed - 18th July
No update since then.

By sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)
Thanks Andy108. How long do you think I will get my PPR?

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
hi guys.
i would like to change a phone number in my application through web form the question is : i should write like official letter or just mention the old number and new number because i see that they asking all abut your information name , application number, UCI,........

omega3

Jul 22, 2017
Hi @KiranK

I sent an email to CIC and got this reply: "Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization."

Does this mean my IP1 is completed? I have never seen (actually I didn't check that often) my IP1. All I saw BG is Not Applicable all through. Is there anyway to understand my current stage from the above email and from my timeline:

AOR: 20 June, Medical pass email: 14 July, BG: Not Applicable

Thank you for your reply in advance.

Hi there!
FSW Inland files remain in Canadian Visa offices only, AFAIK. It maybe Sydney or Ottawa.
To know your Visa Office for sure, e-mail them , they usually reply in 1-5 days.

-You can know your Visa Office by sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

BrittanyElaina

Jul 18, 2017
California, USA
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-07-2017
Guys, my BGS status changed from "Not Applicable" to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" today.
I had medicals passed and first change in BGS on June, 06.

Is this IP2?
Yes, appears you are in IP2! Congrats, almost there!

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hello, please I am PNP Ontario, AOR was on 14th June, yet no movement. Anybody on PNPO and June AOR having same experience or does anyone know when pnps will get medicals passed? I am so worried. Thank you.
Someone please invite me to the June AOR whatsapp group.
Hi Afamdi.
I am also from PNP stream. PNP processing is taking long time. I don't think there will be any movement for another one month.
Good luck

Rety

Apr 1, 2016

Hie .... If the case is with lawyer then also can we inquire about our visa office by sending details ?? Am federal skilled inland
Aor 14 June
Medical passed -10 July
RCMP submitted-20 July
Background / we are processing your Bg check
No idea where am I??

Mar 9, 2016
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May. I would expect it to grow to 15% as there were a lot of OINP and NSNP nominations recently.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Passport Request by day in July:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*We had seen a lot of PNP-Inland from January getting PPRs last two weeks, it allowed January to clear up to ~75%. However, still a lot of waiting. We can clearly see that the target of 80% within 6 months had been missed by CIC for January applicants, and partially for February.

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan past two weeks were for PNP applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*The most quiet months as of now, almost PPRs reported in last two weeks (or rather only few)

Statuses by day of submission for March:

Statuses by day of submission for April:
*April had seen quite a big number of PPRs in the past two weeks.

Statuses by day of submission for May:
*May has been steadily progressing too. A lot of PPRs, almost all FSW-O.

Statuses by day of submission for June:
*Medicals being cleared really quickly for June and July applicants. Even some quick PPRs had been reported for June.

Statuses by day of submission for July:
*Medicals being cleared really quickly for June and July applicants.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

AVERAGES:

Overall averages by STREAM for PPRs in the last 30 days:

Averages for the past months and years by stream (average mean):
*Please note where "0" no data is present.

Averages CEC:
*Please note where "0" no data is present. CEC getting slower now.

Averages FSW-O:
*Please note where "0" no data is present. FSW-O getting quicker.

Averages by Visa office in the past 30 days:

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy rest of your weekend!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!
Thanks dear for sharing this important info...
that too on regular basis.

Reactions: andy108
Mar 9, 2016
@KiranK

Hi dear,
regarding the mail to get the info about our VO as you have mentioned in your post.
Is anything else needs to be mentioned in the subject or body line of the mail.

Beachboy

Jul 24, 2017
hi @andy108
Ive a silly question, as it is mentioned that anyone who lived in a country for more than 6 months after 18th birthday are suppose to provide a PCC. But, Malaysia does not issue a PCC unless you've stayed there for 12 consecutive months.
Certificates are only available to individuals who have stayed in Malaysia for one year or more.

If you have lived in Malaysia for more than one year, follow the directions above for citizens of Malaysia who live outside of Malaysia.

If you have not lived in Malaysia for one year or more, you are not required to provide a Malaysian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Malaysia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Malaysia because certificates are only available to people who have lived in Malaysia for one year or more.”

In CIC website also says the same thing. So, shall I wait till they ask for Malaysian PCC or just send a CSE with LOE.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK

Hi dear,
regarding the mail to get the info about our VO as you have mentioned in your post.
Is anything else needs to be mentioned in the subject or body line of the mail.
Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

Best regards

*** Just send this, nothing else is needed.

Reactions: barinderkullar

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

FSW-O
AOR - 20th June
Meds passed - 18th July
No update since then.

Definitely at NA2, you missed IP1, no need to worry, file is going smooth.

Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

Best regards