+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
thanks for the quick revert. Given that my file n access are with consultant, I do nt have much visibility on the status. What key changes to know it has moved to IP2?? Could delay also be due to VO, mine could be Abu Dhabi (nt sure)
Ask consultant for regular daily screenshots of your application status. Look for changes in all columns. In BGC you need to look for "not applicable" now, after that "we are processing your background..." the later will be IP2 and will indicate that you are close to PPR.

Reactions: coolsourav21

Tee_man

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Anybody Waiting for RPRF request...?
My AOR is 3rd June and last update was IP1 to NA2 on 12th July......
Hello Manvir, I'm also waiting for RPRF request like you too. My last update was IP1 to NA2 on 7th July, AOR 5th June....:)

nejitee

Jun 7, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
Hello Manvir, I'm also waiting for RPRF request like you too. My last update was IP1 to NA2 on 7th July, AOR 5th June....:)
Hi Tee_man, it appears we are in the same boat. Nigerian and AOR 9th June. Last update NA - 10th July. Waiting for RPRF request

Last edited:

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Ask the consultant for regular daily screenshots of your application status. Look for changes in all columns. In BGC you need to look for "not applicable" now, after that "we are processing your background..." the later will be IP2 and will indicate that you are close to PPR.
Hello My friend,
I would like to share my timeline with you, although I am filing through the consultant, however, I am capable of following my application via CIC contact number.
AOR 12 JUNE
MEDICAL PASSED ON 8TH OF JULY
BG: "YOUR APPLICATION IS IN PROGRESS, NEXT STEP IS TO CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECK", on the day of "Medical passed".
BG: NA on 11th OF JULY.
BG: "WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK" on 18th of July.
I have contacted CIC and they have informed me that my application is processed in Case Processing Center in Ottawa. Is this a CIO? in other words, am I expecting that my file should be transferred to another visa office? or shall everything be finalized in Ottawa CPC? And at what stage do I currently reside?

Many thanks in advance.

omega3

Jul 22, 2017
Can anyone reply?

Hi,

Could you please let me know whether I should give an email to know my VO to CIC:

FSW-I
AOR: 20-June
Medical Pass email: 14-July
**I didn't see any In Progress BG status (Not sure whether I have missed it or it never changed).
BG: Not Applicable

If the experienced users could let me know which stage I am in (NA1 or NA2), that would be much appreciated as well.

Hamza Moazam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Dubai
NOC Code......
In the same boat - yet to receive RPRF request letter. Expecting a response next week may be. Can anyone confirm where i stand as per following status?

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Do you guys know how long IP1 takes on average?
I thought its usually the shortest, as according to what most members say it includes r10 and pcc check

Tee_man

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Hi Tee_man, it appears we are in the same boat. Nigerian and AOR 9th June. Last update NA - 10th July. Waiting for RPRF request
@nejitee.. it appears so to me too. Have you contacted CIC to know where your application is currently being processed? I'm considering doing so myself, even though i kinda feel its too early and i should wait till maybe next week.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hello My friend,
I would like to share my timeline with you, although I am filing through the consultant, however, I am capable of following my application via CIC contact number.
AOR 12 JUNE
MEDICAL PASSED ON 8TH OF JULY
BG: "YOUR APPLICATION IS IN PROGRESS, NEXT STEP IS TO CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECK", on the day of "Medical passed".
BG: NA on 11th OF JULY.
BG: "WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK" on 18th of July.
I have contacted CIC and they have informed me that my application is processed in Case Processing Center in Ottawa. Is this a CIO? in other words, am I expecting that my file should be transferred to another visa office? or shall everything be finalized in Ottawa CPC? And at what stage do I currently reside?

Many thanks in advance.
Hi there, Congratulations dear, you are in IP2. PPR next week!!!
Your file is at Ottawa and it will be finalised there only. CIO is at Sydney.
Ottawa is faster, you are lucky here. Good luck.

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Thank you my dear, I do really appreciate your detailed reply. You know, I am a little bit worried and confused, as my LVO should be London by default, in addition, my application is a little bit young (AOR 12 June- FSWO). So I thought there should be another anticopated transfer!!

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thank you my dear, I do really appreciate your detailed reply. You know, I am a little bit worried and confused, as my LVO should be London by default, in addition, my application is a little bit young (AOR 12 June- FSWO). So I thought there should be another anticopated transfer!!
Luckily for you June timeline are very fast now for FSWO. people are getting PPR in 40 something days!!!
Files of applicants are being sent to Ottawa instead of LVOs due to load sharing. London is slow, you are lucky its Ottawa, hence the quick timelne.

Reactions: AFUA2017