+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

eugene314

Jul 23, 2017
Hi everyone,

Can you please confirm where I stand as per following status?

AOR May, 31
Medical exam passed upfront in January

Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check - Not applicable
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Questions:
  1. 1. Do you manually check and evaluate your NA1, IP2, NA2, IP2, PPR statuses or CIC send you updates via messages such as AOR? no messages in my box since AOR
  2. Is it normal that status here - you don't need a medical exam or it should be changed to Passed?
  3. I have extensive travel records - 30 trips only during last 2 years, more than 100 for last 10 years (mostly business) - Will it significantly extend processing time? if yes, at what stage?
Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it.
Eugene

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi everyone,

Can you please confirm where I stand as per following status?

AOR May, 31
Medical exam passed upfront in January

Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check - Not applicable
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Questions:
  1. 1. Do you manually check and evaluate your NA1, IP2, NA2, IP2, PPR statuses or CIC send you updates via messages such as AOR? no messages in my box since AOR
  2. Is it normal that status here - you don't need a medical exam or it should be changed to Passed?
  3. I have extensive travel records - 30 trips only during last 2 years, more than 100 for last 10 years (mostly business) - Will it significantly extend processing time? if yes, at what stage?
Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it.
Eugene
Before I answer your queries, please let me know, Are you PNP applicant?

Reactions: eugene314

cdhopeful123

Jun 22, 2017
Hi there, Congratulations dear, you are in IP2. PPR next week!!!
Your file is at Ottawa and it will be finalised there only. CIO is at Sydney.
Ottawa is faster, you are lucky here. Good luck.
Hi KiranK,

I have two questions, and will appreciate your help:

1) When is UCI assigned to an application?
2) When is visa office assigned? Is there a way I can ask them to assign me Ottawa VO if it is known to be faster?

Thanks!

eugene314

Jul 23, 2017
Before I answer your queries, please let me know, Are you PNP applicant?
I can't say with 100% sureness, because I don't see this information in myCIC now. When I applied to EE - my stream was FSWO, then I accepted PNP from Ontario, does it change my stream to PNPO or I still remain in FSWO?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi KiranK,

I have two questions, and will appreciate your help:

1) When is UCI assigned to an application?
2) When is visa office assigned? Is there a way I can ask them to assign me Ottawa VO if it is known to be faster?

Thanks!
Hi there!
1) UCI number is assigned close to Medical passed or IP1 start, depends which happens forst, they both happen around the same time, sometimes a difference of few days maybe. I don't know your AOR, but June guys were getting UCI in 23-26 days from AOR, while July are getting in 14-18 days!!!
2) Initially all files are at CIO (Centralised intake Office Sydney), after IP1 is done, some files get transferred to CPC Ottawa for load sharing purposes, other files remain at CIO for processing and are sent to LVO at the very last for finalisation.
You cannot e-mail them asking to assign you the Visa Office of your choice, firstly this is no procedure and option and they will not do it, secondly you might create an unnecessary doubt in their mind that why this person wants a specific Visa Office. All you can do is pray that you get Ottawa. As this completely random.

Reactions: shockree

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I can't say with 100% sureness, because I don't see this information in myCIC now. When I applied to EE - my stream was FSWO, then I accepted PNP from Ontario, does it change my stream to PNPO or I still remain in FSWO?
Have you received 600 points for PNP in EE file? I assume you have, if yes then this makes you a PNP candidate now my friend.

Now to your questions,
You are a PNP Outland candidate, PNP have different timelines then FSWO. Sadly the slowest timeline. PNPs are getting medicals paased after 90-120 days. So you will have to wait a while, before you see any updates whether its medical pass or iP1.
Yes you will have to manually (login daily or twice a day to check change in status in your CIC account and check every column for any changes) check for changes, CIC sends e-mail for medical pass and also the PPR e-mail, but for changes in BGC i.e IP1 and IP2 you will have to check CIC account as there is no e-mail for them and majority of people miss their IP1 as it sometimes changes back to NA within few hours. In some cases travel history delays a file, but this not hard and fast.
See the below link to check status of your fellow PNP applicants-
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-outland-e-apr-tracker

omega3

Jul 22, 2017
Hi @KiranK,

Do you know what happens for FSW-I, do their applications go to some specific VO or go to their native country's VO?

Hi there!
1) UCI number is assigned close to Medical passed or IP1 start, depends which happens forst, they both happen around the same time, sometimes a difference of few days maybe. I don't know your AOR, but June guys were getting UCI in 23-26 days from AOR, while July are getting in 14-18 days!!!
2) Initially all files are at CIO (Centralised intake Office Sydney), after IP1 is done, some files get transferred to CPC Ottawa for load sharing purposes, other files remain at CIO for processing and are sent to LVO at the very last for finalisation.
You cannot e-mail them asking to assign you the Visa Office of your choice, firstly this is no procedure and option and they will not do it, secondly you might create an unnecessary doubt in their mind that why this person wants a specific Visa Office. All you can do is pray that you get Ottawa. As this completely random.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi @KiranK,

Do you know what happens for FSW-I, do their applications go to some specific VO or go to their native country's VO?
Hi there!
FSW Inland files remain in Canadian Visa offices only, AFAIK. It maybe Sydney or Ottawa.
To know your Visa Office for sure, e-mail them , they usually reply in 1-5 days.

-You can know your Visa Office by sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

Reactions: omega3

cdhopeful123

Jun 22, 2017
Hi there!
Thank you KiranK!

Reactions: KiranK

eugene314

Jul 23, 2017
Have you received 600 points for PNP in EE file? I assume you have, if yes then this makes you a PNP candidate now my friend.
Thank you, KiranK! I really appreciate your help. Yes, your assumption is correct.
Do you know why it takes longer? (average difference in time for PNPO vs FSWO is 65 days, according to latest update from andy108)

omega3

Jul 22, 2017
Thank you a lot! Appreciate it!

Hi there!
FSW Inland files remain in Canadian Visa offices only, AFAIK. It maybe Sydney or Ottawa.
To know your Visa Office for sure, e-mail them , they usually reply in 1-5 days.

-You can know your Visa Office by sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thank you, KiranK! I really appreciate your help. Yes, your assumption is correct.
Do you know why it takes longer? (average difference in time for PNPO vs FSWO is 65 days, according to latest update from andy108)
I think it must be again due to equal distribution, as the amount of people applying under FSWO is much larger and many times more then PNP. Also post Medicals it takes less time for PNPs. So I think to balance out the streams they keep PNPs on a longer hold as later they process them quickly once medicals pass, because it must be easier to verify there BGC as province has also done the same.
This purely my theory, no one except CIC knows the real reason. Its all speculation, i can be completely wrong also.

Reactions: eugene314

quujaz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Hi there, Congratulations dear, you are in IP2. PPR next week!!!
Your file is at Ottawa and it will be finalised there only. CIO is at Sydney.
Ottawa is faster, you are lucky here. Good luck.
hi Kirank,
I am in NA2 Step (AOR 14 JUNE), can you tell me how can i know my VO ?
Thx