+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

coolsourav21

Dec 14, 2016
@KiranK congrats for your PPR !!

Quick help !! Can you suggest what stage is my application based on the current updates
AOR: 9 Jun
FSW O
Snapshot of application status
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents: being reviewed
Interview: You do not need an interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints.
Background check: Your application is in progress.

Application does include a few PCCs and list of travel history :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Is this IP 1 or IP 2?? Thanks in advance :):)

Al Mahmud

Dec 2, 2015
No travel history outside country.....In India since my birth...
Hi, i received an email on 21st July for sending my passport to Sydney from where I actually lodged my application but so far no message in CIC also when I logged into CIC, it shows as follows:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this what happened to you? I am bit confused.

vsanty12

Apr 5, 2016
Hello friends,
Due to the fluctuation in the exchange rate my proof of funds is falling a short of $300, So now I am adding some more funds to my account and would like to send the revised POF. How can I send and where to send the updated POF as I have already submitted my application and passed Medicals too. Please help me in this.

I would appreciate your valuable replies !!!
Same issue with me! I'm falling short by a few bucks, and would like to add some more. My plan is to request for a new bank letter, and upload it via CSE.

Is it acceptable?

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
Same issue with me! I'm falling short by a few bucks, and would like to add some more. My plan is to request for a new bank letter, and upload it via CSE.

Is it acceptable?
Dont know how it works with CSEs but I remember reading a story somewhere on this forum about a guy who was a few bucks short like you who was asked to resubmit his proof of funds. I have not heard of anybody being refused because of proof of funds either.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK congrats for your PPR !!

Quick help !! Can you suggest what stage is my application based on the current updates
AOR: 9 Jun
FSW O
Snapshot of application status
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents: being reviewed
Interview: You do not need an interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints.
Background check: Your application is in progress.

Application does include a few PCCs and list of travel history :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Is this IP 1 or IP 2?? Thanks in advance :):)
Thanks dear, you are in IP1, must be this long because of your extensive travel history. This will soon change to NA, or maybe directly to iP2 even.

omega3

Jul 22, 2017
Hi,

Could you please let me know whether I should give an email to know my VO to CIC:

FSW-I
AOR: 20-June
Medical Pass email: 14-July
**I didn't see any In Progress BG status (Not sure whether I have missed it or it never changed).
BG: Not Applicable

If the experienced users could let me know which stage I am in (NA1 or NA2), that would be much appreciated as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Omotola2016

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi, i received an email on 21st July for sending my passport to Sydney from where I actually lodged my application but so far no message in CIC also when I logged into CIC, it shows as follows:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this what happened to you? I am bit confused.
As long as you have RFV e-mail, you are good to send the passport :)

The status in CIC account, it will not change until completely approved (i.e. stamped) (as far as i know)

Congrats!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May. I would expect it to grow to 15% as there were a lot of OINP and NSNP nominations recently.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Passport Request by day in July:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*We had seen a lot of PNP-Inland from January getting PPRs last two weeks, it allowed January to clear up to ~75%. However, still a lot of waiting. We can clearly see that the target of 80% within 6 months had been missed by CIC for January applicants, and partially for February.

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan past two weeks were for PNP applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*The most quiet months as of now, almost PPRs reported in last two weeks (or rather only few)

Statuses by day of submission for March:

Statuses by day of submission for April:
*April had seen quite a big number of PPRs in the past two weeks.

Statuses by day of submission for May:
*May has been steadily progressing too. A lot of PPRs, almost all FSW-O.

Statuses by day of submission for June:
*Medicals being cleared really quickly for June and July applicants. Even some quick PPRs had been reported for June.

Statuses by day of submission for July:
*Medicals being cleared really quickly for June and July applicants.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

AVERAGES:

Overall averages by STREAM for PPRs in the last 30 days:

Averages for the past months and years by stream (average mean):
*Please note where "0" no data is present.

Averages CEC:
*Please note where "0" no data is present. CEC getting slower now.

Averages FSW-O:
*Please note where "0" no data is present. FSW-O getting quicker.

Averages by Visa office in the past 30 days:

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy rest of your weekend!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

Last edited:

manvir.singh.parmar

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody Waiting for RPRF request...?
My AOR is 3rd June and last update was IP1 to NA2 on 12th July......

coolsourav21

Dec 14, 2016
Thanks dear, you are in IP1, must be this long because of your extensive travel history. This will soon change to NA, or maybe directly to iP2 even.
thanks for the quick revert. Given that my file n access are with consultant, I do nt have much visibility on the status. What key changes to know it has moved to IP2?? Could delay also be due to VO, mine could be Abu Dhabi (nt sure)