+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi,

sorry but there was a confusion, my AOR was 5th July instead I wrote 5th June by mistake.
:)

Can you please let me know.
Thanks
Piyush
Oh that explains a lot then, no problem.
You will get medicals passed and IP1 in 20-25 days. Good Luck:)

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Hi all,
My AOR is Jun 19,
Passed medicals on Jul 13..BG was Not applicable on that day..
Jul 14- BG changed to " in progress"
Jul 17- BG changed to "Not applicable"
Jul 19- BG changed to "We are processing your background check" and additional documents - " We do not need additional documents"(Before that it was "additional documents you provided are being reviewed"

Can anyone tell what stage I am in.
If u dont mind me asking... Did they send you an email on July 19 or did you just happen to check your profile ?

...also congrats to IP2 :)

Harpbuttar

Jul 15, 2017
My Timeline:

Stream: CEC
5 April: received ITA
2 June: Applied AOR
Medical: In-process

Is it normal?? Anyone with Similar Case?
Hii,
Yes I'm in same case. My AOR is on June 6. But no update at all. Even the medical status is "You don't need medical". No Idea why they are taking so long to update medical even.

readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
Hello,
I've heard that CPC Ottawa is the processing center for FSWO for US residents. Can someone confirm this please?
Also, what's the best way to find out one's CPC? Thanks!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys a good explanation from a member posted a long time ago:

There are two different things. Application status remains in process until we complete stamping.

Regarding BG status - It will go through different stages and let me try to make it clear to you to avoid any further confusion.

Prior to March 7, CIC used to maintain the below BG status.
1. Not needed at this time (NN)
2. Not Started (NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

After March 7, they paraphase the above status as follows.

1. Not Applicable (NA) ( Old Status :: NN)
2. Next to step to conduct BG Check (NBG) (Old Status : NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

People in the threads are using the above status interchangeably. So, don't get confused.

Now as far as BG process is concerned, it will go through the below trends. I'm using new status words for your reference.

Trend 1: NA -> IP -> NA -> IP
Trend 2: NA -> NBG-> NA-> IP

Some people who are submitting RCMP along with eAPR follows Trend 2 and rest Trend 1. I may not be 100% accurate. But this is what I noticed for CEC Inlanders.
Once the applicant at IP(2), he can expect PPR anytime soon.

Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants.

Reactions: readytosettle

periyarcanada

Apr 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
Please add me to the WhatsApp group.

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
How long it took you guys to get your AORs so we can have an idea and when to expect to receive AOR. I am talking about inland applicants. Thanks so so much!!!

007jatt

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/08/2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon :)
It seems like CEC Stream is taking longer, I got AOR June 1st and no update yet

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Hi all,
My AOR is Jun 19,
Passed medicals on Jul 13..BG was Not applicable on that day..
Jul 14- BG changed to " in progress"
Jul 17- BG changed to "Not applicable"
Jul 19- BG changed to "We are processing your background check" and additional documents - " We do not need additional documents"(Before that it was "additional documents you provided are being reviewed"

Can anyone tell what stage I am in.
@anjurenjith,
Would you mind sharing your profile overview? Single applicant? Lot of travel history or minimum?

Thanks in advance!
S.

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
Please add me to the WhatsApp group!
Thanks in advance ☺

gurusamy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
My BGC Status Changed NA to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background."

Anyone tell what stage am in ...