+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have a few queries and it would be really kind if any of you can help with understanding that. First, what is NBG? The status of my background check is Not Applicable from the beginning.

FSW Outland
ITA - April 05th, 17
AOR - June 20th, 17
Meds passed - July 18th, 17
Additional docs - Asked for Schedule A declaration of my wife on July 15th, 17.
BG check - NA

Can someone please explain the background check status change? Also how long you guys think it will take for me to get my PR?

Thanks in advance.

piyush_h

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need your help with the timeline estimate:-
AOR:- 5th June and below is the current status:-

Application status:- We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility:- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:- You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents:- The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview:- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics:- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:- Not applicable.
Final decision:- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone please guide me the average timeline for each phase.
thanks a lot in advance!

Piyush

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

Need your help with the timeline estimate:-
AOR:- 5th June and below is the current status:-

Application status:- We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility:- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:- You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents:- The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview:- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics:- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:- Not applicable.
Final decision:- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone please guide me the average timeline for each phase.
thanks a lot in advance!

Piyush
Your stream?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
sorry I don't understand what that means, I have applied from India as Federal skilled worked.
Okay no problem dear, it means you are an Outland FSW, I understand that your country of resident and nationality are both india.
As per your AOR date you should have had an update by now normally, i think wait for 2-3 days, there will be some update. Does your file shows UCI number?

gurvinder525

Mar 7, 2017
12th june AOR. Nothing change in file. but some guys posted that they have passed their medicals. anyone who has passed medical please reply

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
I am starting to probably overthink a little, but looking to see if anyone else has a similar situation ... please advise

20th June AoR, FSW O, US resident, Indian Citizen ...

July 12th 10PM US Central time - no change in profile from AoR

Following is the timeline for July 13th only (within one day)
- 6AM - Meds passed
- 12 noon - Background check changes to "Your background check is in progress ..."
- 5PM - Background check changes to "Not Applicable"

At first, I was pretty sure Im not in IP 2 even thought the message text is similar to IP2.

I have been assuming that I am in IP1 even though BGS is NA.

I'm just concerned that I might still be in NA1 (not even IP1)...

Anybody went through similar timelines?

Thanks in advance folks...

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
Update guys! We have first official IP2 of June FSWO. Great news for all. If anyone else has any updates after NA2 stage please do update!! AOR is 12th June, 2017.
I say get ready to see miracles happen by end August too, few lucky applicants we be through in August for sure!!!
Yep I hope so :)

Reactions: KiranK

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
I am starting to probably overthink a little, but looking to see if anyone else has a similar situation ... please advise

20th June AoR, FSW O, US resident, Indian Citizen ...

July 12th 10PM US Central time - no change in profile from AoR

Following is the timeline for July 13th only (within one day)
- 6AM - Meds passed
- 12 noon - Background check changes to "Your background check is in progress ..."
- 5PM - Background check changes to "Not Applicable"

At first, I was pretty sure Im not in IP 2 even thought the message text is similar to IP2.

I have been assuming that I am in IP1 even though BGS is NA.

I'm just concerned that I might still be in NA1 (not even IP1)...

Anybody went through similar timelines?

Thanks in advance folks...
Im AOR June the 13th and the same thing has happened to me on July the 10th. My profile was updated twice and now by BG status is again "Not Applicable", but I have received only one "your application has been updated" email.

Last edited: