+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

kennylord

Jun 8, 2017
Please add me.

I received my AOR on June 1st 2017,but my status have not change.

Review of Medicals : You do not need a medical exams. We will send you a message if this changes(meanwhile I did my Medicals on the 9th of May 2017)

Background check :Not Applicable

Review of Addional documents:The dditional Documents you provided are been reviewed(but none was asked for)

Intetview:You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics:we do not need your fingerprint. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of Eligibilty:We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement.

Last edited:

malican

May 24, 2016
Please add me.

I received my AOR on June 1st 2017,but my status have not change.

Review of Medicals : You do not need a medical exams. We will send you a message if this changes(meanwhile I did my Medicals on the 9th of May 2017)

Background check :Not Applicable

Review of Addional documents:The dditional Documents you provided are been reviewed(but none was asked for)

Intetview:You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics:we do not need your fingerprint. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of Eligibilty:We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement.
You review of medicals will change before end of June I'm sure. That's usually the first change. Good luck!

Rajdeep_S

Dec 3, 2014
Please add me as well !
AOR June 3 ;)
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day