App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Our Final Status states "We will let you know once a decision has been made". We got through an agent last night where he stated that BG is in process. Our BG in process has been in the same stage since August. Its been more than 4 months since BG is in process. Is it normal to have BG process for such a long time?
Anybody have any idea what exactly happens in BG?
3 months for me. no updates since either

funter28

May 20, 2015
Same here I don't even know what is going on. I sent a follow up email to them and they shortly came back to me with this answer :
Your application is in queue for the finalization and we acticipate finalizing it in early 2018.
Which visa office has your file? At least they gave you a response with some time frame :)

RAMAN2633

Oct 6, 2016
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
Please Add me

Reactions: kristelgen

rorschach13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
The thread has gone silent...
We, June AOR people are nearing 6 months gradually. I am stuck in IP2 since october, did not expect this process to take this long

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Hello Everyone,

If anyone has AOR in December please PM me I will add you guys in a group and we can track our application

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hi, Dear all,
Thanks very much for your sharing the information here. It gave me many hints and help for my application process. I update my status as below:
AOR: June 13th
(I didn't follow other status very closely)
PPR: 4th Oct (but we knew the approval until 4th Dec due to the oversight of our agent - they missed the mail until recently they found it out)

What I have done:
I called the official in Nov, they told me everything was fine, but they didn't tell me my application has been approved. It is really strange.

I order the report GCMS Nov 1st and got the report end of the month. It indicates the application approval in the first page, I didn't know how to read the whole document and missed some information until I get the web form reply.

I found out the truth through Web form, I got the official's reply on 4th Dec in 10 days enquiry submission, it said "We have verified the information you provided. For further information regarding your enquiry, please refer to the email that was sent to you on October 4, 2017, to the following address: email address of our agent" -- we checked it out with agent, they found it out. I read through the GCMS again, in the activity session, it said application approval on 29th September, and mailing due by 5th Oct. So everything is clear.

As matter of the fact of such delay, the agent has explained to CPC and we have send our passport to CPC Ottawa by 10th Dec.. I hope everything runs smoothly now.

So my suggestion, ordering GCMS is a direct approach in understanding the application progress, you may find hints from it. Web form or call are very depending on the officials experience and care, sometime you can get what you are looking for, sometime you just be more frustrated.

And one thing I just don't get, why IRCC/CPC don't send PPR mail into our application mailbox. It is so scrappy! we will complain our agent after we get coPR. So wait another month or so.

For my case, it really depends on luck. So good luck to all of us.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi, Dear all,
Thanks very much for your sharing the information here. It gave me many hints and help for my application process. I update my status as below:
AOR: June 13th
(I didn't follow other status very closely)
PPR: 4th Oct (but we knew the approval until 4th Dec due to the oversight of our agent - they missed the mail until recently they found it out)

What I have done:
I called the official in Nov, they told me everything was fine, but they didn't tell me my application has been approved. It is really strange.

I order the report GCMS Nov 1st and got the report end of the month. It indicates the application approval in the first page, I didn't know how to read the whole document and missed some information until I get the web form reply.

I found out the truth through Web form, I got the official's reply on 4th Dec in 10 days enquiry submission, it said "We have verified the information you provided. For further information regarding your enquiry, please refer to the email that was sent to you on October 4, 2017, to the following address: email address of our agent" -- we checked it out with agent, they found it out. I read through the GCMS again, in the activity session, it said application approval on 29th September, and mailing due by 5th Oct. So everything is clear.

As matter of the fact of such delay, the agent has explained to CPC and we have send our passport to CPC Ottawa by 10th Dec.. I hope everything runs smoothly now.

So my suggestion, ordering GCMS is a direct approach in understanding the application progress, you may find hints from it. Web form or call are very depending on the officials experience and care, sometime you can get what you are looking for, sometime you just be more frustrated.

And one thing I just don't get, why IRCC/CPC don't send PPR mail into our application mailbox. It is so scrappy! we will complain our agent after we get coPR. So wait another month or so.

For my case, it really depends on luck. So good luck to all of us.
totally agree especially considering the amount of emails that went unnoticed or in spam.
this is what i'm dreading, that a lot of people receive a positive or negative answer but are left hanging because of the system. everything was sent prior inside the account as a message with a downloadable pdf. not sure why it's not the same case for PPR email

rajanathomas

Apr 3, 2017
Hi Everyone,
We recieved ITA on 13th MAY
AOR-24th June
Medical passed:21st July
Additional Documents: We do not need addtional documents. 2nd August
BG: Your BG is currently in progress. 5th August.
Additional Documents: We are currently reviewing the additional documents you have submitted . November 8th
We have not received any mail to submit additional documents as well as no additional documents were submitted.
Can anyone enlighten us on what this means.
We are freaking out currently.
Our Status has again changed to " we do not need additional documents". Only our Documents status keeps changing even though we had submitted all our documents on 24th June and we had not received any mail to upload any further documents. Background verification is still in process from August. There seems to be no change on that.

ravisantosh

Oct 22, 2017
I have a confusion. or say I got a question. I got PPR last week. But we are expecting a baby in about 3-4days. what should I do? Should I send our passports for stamping or should I wait for the baby, get his/her passport (in about 10 days) and then send all 3 together? I am literally going nutts deciding what to do!! Help me out here if theres a similar case that you know, do refer the same to me. Thanks in advance.
Hey .... So what did you do finally ?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Our Status has again changed to " we do not need additional documents". Only our Documents status keeps changing even though we had submitted all our documents on 24th June and we had not received any mail to upload any further documents. Background verification is still in process from August. There seems to be no change on that.
same thing, since sep i went from no additional documents needed to documents are being reviewed and now to no additional documents needed

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Ottawa is clearly having issues

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
June 14 AOR. Ouland PNP. Background check still in process. Visa office: Manila. Anyone on the same boat?