+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

ankagni

Aug 13, 2017
Hey friends.
Post paying my rprf on 16 November, the documents status has changed from No Additional Documents Required to WE NEED MORE DOCUMENTS TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION AND WILL INFORM YOU.
But no documents request received so far....
AOR 28 June
Med pass and NA2 since 19 July
FSWO
VO Ottawa
Paid my rprf only when requested on 16 November as I DID NOT PAY UPFRONT...
Any comments / suggestions ....
Slightly worried

ravisantosh

Oct 22, 2017
Hi all.... I applied for GCMS notes and following is received as latest notes on 15th Nov 2017.

"Officer Review - PA Please send Passport Request Letter Eligibility Passed".

There are some other comments below which essentially says that all requirements fulfilled and there are no concerns.

What I am understanding from here is that my application should be ready for PPR since 15th Nov. However, the status online still says that more documents are needed to process the application (they have also not told me what docs are needed). When I called CIC, the agent said that there is some mistake from their side and no docs are required.

Any suggestions on what I can do ? Should I just wait or try to contact them ? I have completed 5.5 months since AOR.

rajanathomas

Apr 3, 2017
Hi all.... I applied for GCMS notes and following is received as latest notes on 15th Nov 2017.

"Officer Review - PA Please send Passport Request Letter Eligibility Passed".

There are some other comments below which essentially says that all requirements fulfilled and there are no concerns.

What I am understanding from here is that my application should be ready for PPR since 15th Nov. However, the status online still says that more documents are needed to process the application (they have also not told me what docs are needed). When I called CIC, the agent said that there is some mistake from their side and no docs are required.

Any suggestions on what I can do ? Should I just wait or try to contact them ? I have completed 5.5 months since AOR.
Hi Ravi,
Could you let me know how did you get in touch with the CIC agent? Are you residing in Canada? From India do you have any idea how to get in touch with them?
Even we are stuck in the same stage. We have ordered for our GCMS Notes last week. Our status currently shows "additional documents required" even though we have not been intimated to submit any documents. Earlier our status was " no documents required". our 6 months processing time finishes on 24th December. Thanks in advance

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hi, Has anyone encountered similar situation? I receive my GCMS note, it indicates my application has been approved. see below
Eligibility: passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Assignment
Due date: 2017/10/29

It is very strange that I haven't received PPR until now. what did you do if you had the same case? any suggestion? Thanks!

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hi Ravi,
Could you let me know how did you get in touch with the CIC agent? Are you residing in Canada? From India do you have any idea how to get in touch with them?
Even we are stuck in the same stage. We have ordered for our GCMS Notes last week. Our status currently shows "additional documents required" even though we have not been intimated to submit any documents. Earlier our status was " no documents required". our 6 months processing time finishes on 24th December. Thanks in advance
Hi, What does final status result ? Mine one is approved probably one month ago, but still no PPR.

shan1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Hi Members,

I have to submit passport for CoPR for Ottawa office. I am living in US and India citizen. I have query, really appreciate if you can suggest.

1) I am Indian Citizen but my kid is US citizen. As per mail I have to send my original passport and copy for my kid. When he land do they have to apply ETA?
2) How many CoPR copies will be sent, will it be 1 or as per applicants?
3) For Annex do I have to just take print of mail and sign it?
4) What will be best way of sending passport to Ottawa Fedex or UPS considering return label?

Thanks

ravisantosh

Oct 22, 2017
Hi Ravi,
Rajan... you can call the CIC hotline... sometimes it goes thru to an agent and sometimes it doesnt. Even if you get to an agent, he/she might respond positively and provide you some feedback... else he/ she may just say that they entertain only applications from Canada. In my case, the agent just reiterated a part of my GCMS notes. So I didn't get any real help.

RAMAN2633

Oct 6, 2016
Hi everyone,
My AOR is june26, FSW inland
Until yesterday the only update i got was medical passed and BG was, documents you hv provided is being reviewed.
Today it got change to - documents you provided have been uploaded.
I haven't got any requests for any documents though.
I have called them last month for any update n the agent told me, the only thing she can see is medical pass.and the email i send them last month on 15 got a blank reply which says, if i haven't got any reply for my enquiry email click on the link and link direct me to CIC website.
I am so confused don't know what to do, does anyone else got same BG update?
Please help,
Thank you

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Hello everyone
I’m new to these forums
FSWO
ITA APR 4
Aor Jun 29
Meds passed Jul 27
Dubai resident

My status on the account reads:

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone help me with what stage I may be at? Seems like I am one of the few left behind, looking at the timeline trends. Is there a chance of rejection after such a long wait? I also don’t know which visa office applies in my case.

Appreciate your advice.

rajanathomas

Apr 3, 2017
Hi, What does final status result ? Mine one is approved probably one month ago, but still no PPR.
Our Final Status states "We will let you know once a decision has been made". We got through an agent last night where he stated that BG is in process. Our BG in process has been in the same stage since August. Its been more than 4 months since BG is in process. Is it normal to have BG process for such a long time?
Anybody have any idea what exactly happens in BG?

Kaoasemon

Nov 8, 2017
Our Final Status states "We will let you know once a decision has been made". We got through an agent last night where he stated that BG is in process. Our BG in process has been in the same stage since August. Its been more than 4 months since BG is in process. Is it normal to have BG process for such a long time?
Anybody have any idea what exactly happens in BG?
Same here I don't even know what is going on. I sent a follow up email to them and they shortly came back to me with this answer :
Your application is in queue for the finalization and we acticipate finalizing it in early 2018.