27-06-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Stream: FSW-O
AOR: June 28
Request for Addtn'l docs: July 19
Meds Passed: July 19
Addtn'l docs submitted: Aug 10

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone please tell me what stage I am at now. NA2? And an estimated date for PPR.

Thank you.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Andy,

Possible to estimate mine if it does not bother you?

AOR : 17th June
NA2 : Since 25th July
ADR : We do not need additional docs : Since 24th Aug

Thanks in advance.
Just go through the link and estimate, its takes 10 secs :)

Reactions: User8505

mocomb

Aug 7, 2017
Hi @andy108

hope all is good.

My application has been stuck on BG NA for a long time (more than a month).

AOR : 9th of june
Medical passed: 8th July.
I am not sure about ip1 or NA dates.

here is what is reflecting in my application :

Where is this application? We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decisionYour application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

could you please advise? Thank you

User8505

Aug 8, 2017
What does the change to "We do not need additional documents" in NA2 stage mean? How close am I getting the PPR?

AoR : 17th Jun
NA2 : 25th Jul
ADR : we do not need : 24th Aug
IP2 : ???
PPR : ???

Erinseo

Aug 25, 2017
Hi @andy108

hope all is good.

My application has been stuck on BG NA for a long time (more than a month).

AOR : 9th of june
Medical passed: 8th July.
I am not sure about ip1 or NA dates.

here is what is reflecting in my application :

Where is this application? We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decisionYour application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

could you please advise? Thank you
Exactly same status as me

patN

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stream: FSW-O
AOR: June 28
Request for Addtn'l docs: July 19
Meds Passed: July 19
Addtn'l docs submitted: Aug 10

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone please tell me what stage I am at now. NA2? And an estimated date for PPR.

Thank you.
You are at IP1. Consider 90 days max from AOR and you should get PPR email for sure.

patN

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What does the change to "We do not need additional documents" in NA2 stage mean? How close am I getting the PPR?

AoR : 17th Jun
NA2 : 25th Jul
ADR : we do not need : 24th Aug
IP2 : ???
PPR : ???
PPR also depends upon Background Check. If it states "We are processing...." then 10-15 days max.