+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Omotola2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Wondering if someone can help/suggest what start is my application at ?
ITA : April 05, 2017
AOR : June 20, 2017
Application status: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
Review of eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you."
Review of additional documents: "We do not need additional documents.
Interview: "You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes."
Biometrics: "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."
Background check: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
Final decision: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
Not started yet, because the medicals is not yet passed

rajitha666

Jul 22, 2017
Hey guys,

I just got the golden email, thanks all for your contribution to this thread, it helped me a lot through out the process. Here is my timeline

ITA 31/05 (CRS score 468)
AOR 28/06
Med 19/07
NA1 - Not tracked
IP1 - Not tracked
NA2 - 21/07
IP2 - 21/08
PPR - 30/08

Applied from Sri Lanka.

mnnh0070

Jul 14, 2016
Not started yet, because the medicals is not yet passed
Thanks for the response pal. I went for upfront medical by April 18, 2017 and wondering why it's not cleared yet. I actually have another application for PR under PNP-paper based application in process and I used the same medical for it. The status for medical examination states "you passed the medical exam" on the PNP-paper based application.
I called CIC to inquire about it as it's been almost 70 days now with no updates on my EE-CEC application and the agent told me that CIC is currently processing/has started my 'background check'. Even the agent wasn't sure why I couldn't see any updates on my end in MyCic and he had no idea why my medical is not passed yet.

I'm worried a lot about it. Has anyone else in the same situation (medical not being passed/cleared after 60+ days)?

Idehn

Oct 17, 2016
Hi there,

I would go home and wait for my application to be done. Someone would have to send and receive your passport. After that they would send it to you by mail so you could re enter Canada. The only problem here is your stuff that and your rent( if you are renting). But since you can't stay in Canada, you don't really have a choice. Hopefully we get an answer before the end of September.

Cheers.
Thanks for reply. So you mean I have to courier my passport to Canada when I get my PR. My understanding was I have to send it to the Canadian embassy in my home country!

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Should I update CIC regarding address change of previous employer? If yes then please guide me how to do it.

Also, I want help to know that how can I reach to CIC via call?

JamR

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
Wondering if someone can help/suggest what start is my application at ?
ITA : April 05, 2017
AOR : June 20, 2017
Application status: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
Review of eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you."
Review of additional documents: "We do not need additional documents.
Interview: "You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes."
Biometrics: "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."
Background check: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
Final decision: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
Which stream?

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hi Andy,

Possible to estimate mine if it does not bother you?

AOR : 17th June
NA2 : Since 25th July
ADR : We do not need additional docs : Since 24th Aug

Thanks in advance.
Hi mate, here is the estimate taking your AOR into consideration:

Your application was Submitted on the 17th June 2017. In the best case you will receive your PPR on the 11 August 2017 in the worst case it will be the 3 January 2018. On average you should expect a PPR by the 22 September 2017

and here is the estimate of IP2 taking your NA2 date into consideration:

Your application changed to NA on the 25th July 2017 . In the best case you will receive your IP2 on the 4 August 2017 in the worst case it will be the 14 September 2017. On average you should expect a IP2 by the 18 August 2017.

There estimates are according to the Myimmi tracker website.

Reactions: User8505 and lino82