+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June and August 16 applicants wake up

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Hi mates!!!
It seems to be very late to have a feedback from midi to us. Time is passing very fast and nothing happens. Only waiting for treatment. I think it's too much waiting as we are online applicants. Hopefully all of us should getup from this deep sleep and raise our voices against this to wake up midi.welcome all of ur comments and to next step discussion.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Sure. But most of applicants don't much interest to get to gether. We must do something on this. So need ideas and comments. At least to make another petion or a complain to ombostman

Nivpatel44

Aug 17, 2018
yes defiantly, as we have submitted 2 years back and we don't have any updates regarding documentation checklist...
anyone have received ? please share the information...

dudz_16

Aug 24, 2018
To whom it may concern,

Good day! I also did get in Last August 16, 2016 intake of Quebec mon projet. Until now, for two years of waiting still don't have any updates. I keep on logging in to my account everyday for almost two years now. I can even memorize the french question on the secret question.

What do we do now? Still hoping to get any good news. Please do enlighten us. I'm from the Philippines btw..

Thank you.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
yes defiantly, as we have submitted 2 years back and we don't have any updates regarding documentation checklist...
anyone have received ? please share the information...
Time is passing very fast. Here only few applicants get together to against this. So this not enough. We must join our hands strong than this much.

adeelcis

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hi, I have also applied in June 2106 but no update till yet. Now I am married. Can I update mon project to add my spouse and what will be the fees to add spouse in mon project?

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Hi, I have also applied in June 2106 but no update till yet. Now I am married. Can I update mon project to add my spouse and what will be the fees to add spouse in mon project?
Yes u can.. The updated fees on their website..it's 168.plz refer asses the cost of immigrating. There u get all details..

Last edited: