+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
I used a representative and that was the reason it was returned first when we used e-signature. When we Resubmitted we got AOR when we hand signed the use of representative form.
I used esignature and it was fine.. but it was returned for this form and I refilled with NA in the blank fields and then the form was accepted.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hark_anon
Any tips for people who're currently in the submitting stage. What were the reasons stated for return?

My first return was i didn't put blanks in the representative forms for fields I didn't need to fill out. After we resubmitted the fees increased and I didn't know, so it was returned again to pay the difference.

My advice is full out the forms carefully and accurately and fill N/A where you leave blanks. Check the guide to make sure each form is correctly filled and that you do the correct signature- either hand or e-sign as specified on that form.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hark_anon