+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 Visitor Visa TRV applicants

Sidhujnab

Jun 12, 2015
I am applying visit visa for my wife as my real sister invites her on Christmas. Its 10 days trip.my wife will travel for 10 days with our toddler daughter 16 months old.my wife is doing job as office administrator and have 6 months good statement with 6500 cad$.she has house on her name worth 45 lacs 70,000 cad$.plz help me in which section should i upload documents on ircc portal such as job noc letter,CA report ,house valuation report and income tax return of past two year..and inviter bank statement ,pay stubs and income tax returns.thx in advance

guzdiyen

Jul 18, 2023
Submission Confirmation: 27th of June
Biometrics Collection Letter: 28th of June
Correspondence Letter: 18th of July
Original Passport Request: 18th of July

Any idea how long does it take to get passport back after submission?

Last edited:

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Which nationality?

Submission Confirmation: 27th of June
Biometrics Collection Letter: 28th of June
Correspondence Letter: 18th of July
Original Passport Request: 18th of July

My application 14 apr
Biometric 18 April
Correspondence letter 17 may
Still waiting for ppr request
Even i have USA valid visa
And i travelled to US in march.
Apply from doha qatar

Last edited:

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Which nationality?

My application 14 apr
Biometric 18 April
Correspondence letter 17 may
Still waiting for ppr request
Even i have USA valid visa
And i travelled to US in march.
Apply from doha qatar
Did your eligiblity started. Mine started yesterday submitted june 26

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Eligibility was completed on the 7th of July, and the background check is still in process, received an email this morning that says my visa is approved.

From Turkey.
Okay Congratulations, 30 days max but I think 2-3 weeks. Did you applied through ircc portal.

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Did your eligiblity started. Mine started yesterday submitted june 26
My eligibility complted on tracker and background in progress from 17 may.But gc key account no date mentioned. 2 month completed after receiving correspondence letter.

Last edited:

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Received BVL and finanl decision or IRCC portal says. What does this mean

Final decision
  • July 18, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Received BVL and finanl decision or IRCC portal says. What does this mean

Final decision
  • July 18, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
I am waiting from 17 may same as u.

Reactions: adzees

DENEROS

Jul 5, 2023
Hello everyone
Last update 13 July on tracker
Share my timeline
- Application submitted: June 19
- Biometrics request: June 26
- Biometrics appointment: July 5
- Biometrics completed: July 13
- Background: In progress
- Eligibility completed: July 10
No visa number etc. displayed on tracker
What you think guys any good news or not?
I am very worried about.
Apply from london with Indian passport.
Thanks for your reply
I also applied from London but no update since June 17th. Do you have any idea of processing time for London office

SHIVSHAZ

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
VISITOR VISA :

Could I request for some help :
Applied for my sister 2 times: Both time rejected. Not sure what went wrong.
Myself and wife both are Canadian citizens.

April 2022 :

First time I applied her visa along with my parents together (Mother , Father and her).
My mother and dad was approved and sister was denied.
(Both my parents previously had Canadian visa which got expired but they never travelled and had a valid USA visit visa)

April 2023

Second time when I applied she was denied again.
This time i stated I am inviting her bz we are expecting our second son. Need help for first month and will be of additional help.
Provided my financial assets (40,000 CAD ) and she herself (26,000 CAD) as well. Itinerary as well. Doctors note MENTIONING wife is preganant with expected delivery date.
She was denied again. I was so curious to find out why and applied for the GCMS notes which I received yesterday.

Refusal notes :
Thank you for your interest in coming to Canada. I have reviewed your temporary resident visa (visitor visa) application and supporting documentation to assess whether you meet the requirements for a visitor visa (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/eligibility.html). This includes assessing whether you are coming to Canada temporarily for the reason(s) you describe in your application. I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/index.html) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/index.html). I am refusing your application.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country of residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

All my application has been filed thru Immigration lawyer as he has been my consultant for myself and my family.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
VISITOR VISA :

Could I request for some help :
Applied for my sister 2 times: Both time rejected. Not sure what went wrong.
Myself and wife both are Canadian citizens.

April 2022 :

First time I applied her visa along with my parents together (Mother , Father and her).
My mother and dad was approved and sister was denied.
(Both my parents previously had Canadian visa which got expired but they never travelled and had a valid USA visit visa)

April 2023

Second time when I applied she was denied again.
This time i stated I am inviting her bz we are expecting our second son. Need help for first month and will be of additional help.
Provided my financial assets (40,000 CAD ) and she herself (26,000 CAD) as well. Itinerary as well. Doctors note MENTIONING wife is preganant with expected delivery date.
She was denied again. I was so curious to find out why and applied for the GCMS notes which I received yesterday.

Refusal notes :
Thank you for your interest in coming to Canada. I have reviewed your temporary resident visa (visitor visa) application and supporting documentation to assess whether you meet the requirements for a visitor visa (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/eligibility.html). This includes assessing whether you are coming to Canada temporarily for the reason(s) you describe in your application. I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/index.html) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/index.html). I am refusing your application.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country of residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

All my application has been filed thru Immigration lawyer as he has been my consultant for myself and my family.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
How long was visit? What are her ties to return because seems she doesn’t have a job letter with approved leave or is established in her country. Saying she is there to help with pregnancy is a red flag because that is considered work and she doesn’t have a work permit. Your financial assets are not relevant.

SHIVSHAZ

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
How long was visit? What are her ties to return because seems she doesn’t have a job letter with approved leave or is established in her country. Saying she is there to help with pregnancy is a red flag because that is considered work and she doesn’t have a work permit. Your financial assets are not relevant.
One month visit. Provided a job letter. She has been working for past 14 yrs . Since she changed position the job letter provided was close to 1 yr she working with company. Its a subsidiary new company. She owns property back home. Provided all documentation with CA. We did provide Itinerary as well of arrival and return. The cover letter was mentioned with intention of inviting our sister on the arrival of baby.
" At a time of joy, as we prepare to welcome our second child into our lives, being surround by the comfort, stability and support of family is important. Soon, my wife and me would be experiencing such a time, and we would love to have my sister, with us. Therefore, we would like to invite her to visit and assist us here in Canada during this time."

Cant type the cover letter since It had more info which covered the bases.

Again not sure.

Last edited: