+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship (Online/Paper)

NA2379

Aug 20, 2023
If you have already uploaded your previous biometrics receipt - then wait....let them ask for it. I know the rule says to pay, which i copied for everyone from the cic website....but its around $100. I'd say let them ask for it.

Sponsor became Citizen. Firstly congrats on that! I guess, thats a big deal. Your sponsor is not a PR anymore....but CANADIAN CITIZEN..
Through webform, inform them right away with sponsor's passport scan. All the best.
Hello,
There is an update on this matter. Today, I received three emails. Two of them are requesting my police certificates again. I also linked my application with the sponsor's GCKEY, where it shows my biometrics are valid from 2019 to 2029. However, I received an email asking me to send my biometrics again. I don't know what's going on. When I check my application, I can see that I have submitted everything separately, naming them Police Certificate - 1 and Police Certificate - 2 respectively. This is extremely frustrating. Shall I just send them the Documents again or get a new one. it might take me a month to get the new ones again.

Aug 19, 2023
Hi,

I have a question. My wife and daughter are already canadian citizens but on the ircc-tracker they are being shown as my dependants whereas i am the person being sponsored. Is that correct? I am being sponsored by my wife.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hi,

I have a question. My wife and daughter are already canadian citizens but on the ircc-tracker they are being shown as my dependants whereas i am the person being sponsored. Is that correct? I am being sponsored by my wife.
Have you saved all the forms you filled at the time of your PR application?
If yes - pls go and check its 008 or one of the other forms where you declare dependents ----but only ones who are NOT CANADIANS YET.
check what did you declare there. If there is no mistake - leave it as is.
If there is mistake - REFILL THAT SPECIFIC FORM CORRECTLY, and send it to IRCC through WEBFORM asap.

Reactions: crumblingcloud

Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Good people,
Quick question. I am trying to link my wife's application with no success. I tried to link the application to my account (principle) and to hers .. in both cases it says no application found. I have tried using the UCI, application number, nothing works. Anybody managed to link? i am wondering if it is just a waiting thing while they get the details. Anybody have any insights?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hello Good people,
Quick question. I am trying to link my wife's application with no success. I tried to link the application to my account (principle) and to hers .. in both cases it says no application found. I have tried using the UCI, application number, nothing works. Anybody managed to link? i am wondering if it is just a waiting thing while they get the details. Anybody have any insights?
is this about the application you submitted in Oct 2021?

Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) Forgot how to update the signature. Yes, applied for my spouse in june. The google form is up to date.

Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
There is an update on this matter. Today, I received three emails. Two of them are requesting my police certificates again. I also linked my application with the sponsor's GCKEY, where it shows my biometrics are valid from 2019 to 2029. However, I received an email asking me to send my biometrics again. I don't know what's going on. When I check my application, I can see that I have submitted everything separately, naming them Police Certificate - 1 and Police Certificate - 2 respectively. This is extremely frustrating. Shall I just send them the Documents again or get a new one. it might take me a month to get the new ones again.
I had a similar situation with my citizienship application. I submitted a police certificate form the UK and China ( china was one week off, i got it one week before i left). They sent my request for China but not the UK. My guess is, if you are missing one day, they want a new one. Now, my brother in law ran into the same situation but he emailed them and explained and they let it go. So, it depends on how easy you can get the police certificate

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hello Good people,
have you got your Sponsorship approval? Id say give it a week at most after you get your SA - if you still cant link it, then call the IRCC contact center.

Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stupid question: in terms of steps! after the Medical, SA is the next step correct?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Stupid question: in terms of steps! after the Medical, SA is the next step correct?
there is no such thing as stupid question.

Nothing written on stone, but yes usually we have seen that SA is the next, usually follows 3-7 days after AOR. But again, not every body got it in that order.

Gurjee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2023
Hello, just one question. Did you get the biometric request after paying the fees?
I submitted application in august i paid without biometrics fees because my wife had from previous refused trv, i am waiting for aor and the biometrics fees request notification. I saw in threads many people who did not paid the fees, they got the request from ircc to pay.

cansgh

Mar 23, 2013
Update Timeline as below

-Applied: June 03, 2023
-Sponsor Received AOR: August 03, 2023
-Linked the Application to GC Key: August 17, 2023
-
Crated PR Tracker Account: August 17, 2023
-BIL Requested: September 13, 2023
-SA: September 13,2023
-Biometrics completed: September 15, 2023
-