+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship (Online/Paper)

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Same here, my documents showing isComplete=true turned false. I was scared!...lol
....and you are not scared any more? I mean it was showing as complete before, now they have reverted it back to not complete. I wonder if that means some signature is missing, or forms got updated ....or who knows...shot in the dark at the moment. Lets find out together....this week, hopefully.

Tayo9ja

Nov 9, 2019
....and you are not scared any more? I mean it was showing as complete before, now they have reverted it back to not complete. I wonder if that means some signature is missing, or forms got updated ....or who knows...shot in the dark at the moment. Lets find out together....this week, hopefully.
Well, I stopped worrying since everyone had the same thing. Could everyone’s application possibly be incomplete?

thepanesar

Jan 17, 2020
File submitted: June 5th 2023
Sponsor: me on permanent resident
Type: Outland application

applied by agent my wife PR file
Any update on AOR I have not received it yet

one more question: can I apply for open work permit for my wife while waiting for Pr if yes How long it takes to get it

joe_laurent

Aug 1, 2023
File submitted: June 5th 2023
Sponsor: me on permanent resident
Type: Outland application

applied by agent my wife PR file
Any update on AOR I have not received it yet

one more question: can I apply for open work permit for my wife while waiting for Pr if yes How long it takes to get it
Yes you can. But only after receiving an AOR. Timeframe 1-4 months. Which could be the timeframe your wife gets her PR anyway

Mar 21, 2018
Has somebody figured out the in progress error in the pr portal its not going to ready to submit yet done things that saw in this forum but still the same.please help

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
It's likely possible to hear applicants from the 1st week of June get their AoRs within this week. Wishing the best for all!!! :)

apoddar25

Jul 30, 2023
Hi I applied for PR on 20th June , Outland application. The F12 trick for me shows as below. There no row for documents? Is it something serious?

Code:
[{id: 1358###, applicationName: "My Spouse Family PR for Canada", givenName: null, surname: null,…}]
0: {id: 1358###, applicationName: "My Spouse Family PR for Canada", givenName: null, surname: null,…}

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Hi I applied for PR on 20th June , Outland application. The F12 trick for me shows as below. There no row for documents? Is it something serious?

Code:
[{id: 1358###, applicationName: "My Spouse Family PR for Canada", givenName: null, surname: null,…}]
0: {id: 1358###, applicationName: "My Spouse Family PR for Canada", givenName: null, surname: null,…}
same for me, even I didn't see any row for documents till I dug even further.

instead of "=50" something location that you look at , look at "cases"

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
same for me, even I didn't see any row for documents till I dug even further.

instead of "=50" something location that you look at , look at "cases"
Guys/Girls.....chill...i dont think anyone on this forum has crystal clear idea about the codes you see with F12/shift+i trick. Not sure if it just tricks your mind to put you at ease, or in some cases panicks you more. Everyone's just giving their hunch unless may be few of the VIPs, who may be CIC officers themselves. I'm just going to ignore it and will wait for update from CIC.

I hope that some of us might get response from CIC this week....wishing a positive response for everyone.

turmeric

May 26, 2020

Code:
Keep refreshing until you see the documents tab. Usually appears after a couple.

summerlash

Jul 14, 2023
Hello. My husband and I applied for Spousal Family Class (Outland) Application in June. We received a letter today that we did not fully complete all 18 questions under Sponsor Eligibility Assessment for IMM 1344. The questions we left blank are question 8, 9, 10 and 15 as it said on the instructions that we do not need to complete this if we reside in Quebec. We do not which is why we left it blank. Wanted to get your opinion on how you completed this section. Did you answer all 18 questions if you do not reside in Quebec? Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

SeaCT

May 28, 2023
Hello. My husband and I applied for Spousal Family Class (Outland) Application in June. We received a letter today that we did not fully complete all 18 questions under Sponsor Eligibility Assessment for IMM 1344. The questions we left blank are question 8, 9, 10 and 15 as it said on the instructions that we do not need to complete this if we reside in Quebec. We do not which is why we left it blank. Wanted to get your opinion on how you completed this section. Did you answer all 18 questions if you do not reside in Quebec? Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
I am reside in Qc and I answered all questons. Can you check if your document is approved true and not?