+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 - Citizenship Applications

armlk

Apr 28, 2021
Got a ghost update this morning. It says “Updated Nov 11” but LPP still shows in progress. Waiting since test completed on Aug 9.
Scarborough office
Still nothing after the ghost update on Nov 11. LPP still showing “in progress”

saurabh2326

Star Member
Apr 30, 2020
Folks - Had my oath today
I am little confused about subject line while sending the signed oath letter. The instructions says that it should have File number and family name. When I checked, the file number and application are same for me but these are different for my wife. Is there any mistake from IRCC, See exmaple below

My File number - A
My Application Number - A
Spouse File number - A
Spouse application number - B

Basically spouse application number is different but rest 3 are same. Is this expected

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
You are missing may - we are all waiting. SCR office is working through May 1 and 2 week applicants for now.
How did you find out what week they are working through and is there a way to find out what they are working through in Mississauga office?

$Navi$

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
I am little confused about subject line while sending the signed oath letter. The instructions says that it should have File number and family name. When I checked, the file number and application are same for me but these are different for my wife. Is there any mistake from IRCC, See exmaple below

My File number - A
Spouse File number - A

Basically spouse application number is different but rest 3 are the same. Is this expected
Both numbers are the same for me as well and I sent them as is.

sam2326

Apr 30, 2020
For those who have already downloaded their E-Certificate, Was there any error message saying that, There were issues submitting your form or what message was displayed to you until you were not able to download the certificate?
Trying to figure out if it's an actual error or if it's by default showing to everyone until the certificate is ready to download.
Any help with this is much appreciated.
Thank you.
When did you attend the oath

$Navi$

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
For those who have already downloaded their E-Certificate, Was there any error message saying that, There were issues submitting your form or what message was displayed to you until you were not able to download the certificate?
Trying to figure out if it's an actual error or if it's by default showing to everyone until the certificate is ready to download.
Any help with this is much appreciated.
Thank you.

My File number - A
Spouse File number - A

Basically spouse application number is different but rest 3 are same. Is this expected
Hi Saurabh,
I just downloaded my E-Certificate. If you wanna try downloading yours. Good luck.

Reactions: saurabh2326

vikram1$2$

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm wondering about the timeline for receiving the oath instructions email. The download instructions email was received on Nov 10.