+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Ramamfm

Aug 26, 2021
Just received certificate down instructions. Awaiting Oath letter/update now.
Wait for email, it will have instructions how to reschedule your oath. Here it is for my invitation 1 year ago

"Contact us" is a email link to specific office. In request you should specify your name(s) and file number(s)
I also rescheduled my oath without any problems. I received this email:

After I returned to Canada, I wrote another email and next day I received new oath invitation which happened in two weeks.
thank you, I also have same query. In my case I’m travelling alone so is it possible to request to postpone only my oath or would they do it for all?

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
I was just noticing in the tracker sheet on Google, mostly the people from GTA are stuck at background or test...So safe to say that we are all being dealt by same immigration office :(

AnonyKaty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
For folks who had to get their e-certificate, I tried to create an account on the portal but it requests an Invite code or number. Does anyone know what that is?

$Navi$

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
**UPDATE** My LPP status is showing as completed on the portal today. I am waiting for oath invitation now.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1201
Application: Single
Application sent: June 25, 2023
Delivered: June 25, 2023
AOR: July 25, 2023
Fingerprint Request: August 22, 2023
Fingerprint Received: September 10, 2023
Background Complete: September 11, 2023
Test Invitation: September 20, 2023
Test Taken: October 7, 2023
Test and LPP Completed: October 10, 2023
Almost there. Is your application being processed at Niagara office?

dddimok

Jun 17, 2019
thank you, I also have same query. In my case I’m travelling alone so is it possible to request to postpone only my oath or would they do it for all?
Not sure about this, but I suppose, if you applied as a group, you should have take your oath together as you have a single file.

AnonyKaty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Email comes from IRCC which has the Invite Code
I didn't have my ceremony yet. But I got the letter on how to download the e certificate. I wanted to create an account on the portal so I'm ready ahead of my ceremony date.

I don't see invite code anywhere on the letter. Is it available before the ceremony at all or only afterwards

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Reactions: AnonyKaty

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
I

I think it is Vancouver office. I got the fingerprint request from the Vancouver office.
Fingerprint requests come from Vancouver office. Your processing office is usually different. You can figure out your processing office using the the email address from which you receive the test invite.