+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Milo2023

Sep 24, 2023
Same situation for me, I had to reschedule. Let’s keep each other updated!

I hear some people get rescheduled quickly, others are waiting months
Do you know what your processing office is? If it's Mississauga like mine, it is closer to months of waiting. All the other offices seem to be much quicker with rescheduling.

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
App: June 30th. AOR July 31st. Received my invitation to the ceremony today for October 11th. (In-person, Mississauga office). I was a bit surprised by the in-person ceremony since I opted for an e-certificate.

I am extremely grateful, although I won't be able to attend due to a work trip during that time. Emailed the Mississauga office and wondering how long it will take to re-schedule. It's extremely sad, and I would 100% cancel the trip if I could. Wish everyone the best of luck! And hopefully, someone can take my spot for that day :)
hi,
when was your LPP completed?

L0VEL1VER

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
I was in the same 8am Edmonton virtual ceremony. I thought it takes 2-5 business days…so as per that today is the 5th day so there should be some update in few days.
Do you think i should call them too??
I called multiple times, and I have been confirmed that they have received & processed our oath forms, yet no e-certificate has been uploaded. Apparently there is nothing the IRCC Call Centre agents can do, as the oath forms have to be "reviewed and signed by citizenship officials" before we can receive our certificates.

splashyygirl

Star Member
May 31, 2017
I was really hoping to receive an update at the end of September. Today marks one month since the test was marked complete for me. Background completed on July 21st...everything else is still in progress. I am tempted to apply for gcms notes. I promised myself to just wait to the end of next week and see where it goes...... I wish there was some transparent method to the madness..

LHaywood1

Apr 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2016
Do you know what your processing office is? If it's Mississauga like mine, it is closer to months of waiting. All the other offices seem to be much quicker with rescheduling.
The test invite email came from “West”, not entirely sure on the location

Reactions: Milo2023

L0VEL1VER

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
I was in the same 8am Edmonton virtual ceremony. I thought it takes 2-5 business days…so as per that today is the 5th day so there should be some update in few days.
Do you think i should call them too??
Mine just became available. Check yours.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
That is in Vancouver office.
Upon learning that my application had been assigned to the Vancouver office, I initially felt elated, as it was reputed to be a speedy processing center. However, it has now been 2.5 months since the test, and there have been no updates whatsoever, leading me to question whether it lives up to its reputation as a fast office.