+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 - Citizenship Applications

AnonyKaty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hi everyone,

I have a question that I don't have a definite answer for, and I'm hoping you can help me out.

I am applying online for Canadian citizenship, and it only requires me to upload the bio page of the passport. However, I've noticed that many people also translate all stamps and seals that are not in English or French in their passport upload scanned copies of all the passport pages in the additional documents section of the application.

I'm a bit confused because some people do it, and some don't.

Since the online application only needs the bio page and I prefer not to include any additional documents unless necessary, what would you recommend?

Thanks.
I did my.application through an immigration consultant. So I don't know if they ended up submitting just the bio page or not. I do know that I sent to my consultants all the pages of my passports that were within the 5 year period.

It might be more helpful to submit pages if you have a lot of travel history.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
I took my test on Aug 05 and it got updated to “test completed” on the tracker on Aug 09. But for me, Language, Prohibitions, and Physical Presence are still “In Progress”.
Is there anyone in the same boat? Who too the test around that time or before me and still waiting for LPP and Oath invitation?
I AM EXACTLY THE SAME

11CECapp

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
I took my test on Aug 05 and it got updated to “test completed” on the tracker on Aug 09. But for me, Language, Prohibitions, and Physical Presence are still “In Progress”.
Is there anyone in the same boat? Who too the test around that time or before me and still waiting for LPP and Oath invitation?
same here

Reactions: Jalalcananda

VimalSagar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
--- UPDATE: Scheduled for OATH for my Spouse's Application -----

~ Citizenship Application: ONLINE - Single
~ Location: Montreal, QC
~ Sent: June 06, 2023
~ Application Received: June 06, 2023
~ AOR: July 06, 2023
~ Background Verification Completed: July 21, 2023
~ Scheduled for Test: August 11, 2023
~ Test given Online: August 20, 2023
~ Test Completed: August 25, 2023
~ LPP Completed: September 12, 2023
~ Scheduled for Oath: September 27, 2023

FYI: Complete Application timeline just took 4 Months !! Good luck to all members !!

noob94

Sep 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hello,
I have a question:
I got my test approved on tracker on 12 Sept, do you think it will be possible to get citizenship and then passport before 28 Oct?
As I'm traveling out of country on 28 Oct.
Please share any insight if available.
Details in my signature.
Thank you.

lionwoods

Jul 6, 2023
--- UPDATE: Scheduled for OATH for my Spouse's Application -----

~ Citizenship Application: ONLINE - Single
~ Location: Montreal, QC
~ Sent: June 06, 2023
~ Application Received: June 06, 2023
~ AOR: July 06, 2023
~ Background Verification Completed: July 21, 2023
~ Scheduled for Test: August 11, 2023
~ Test given Online: August 20, 2023
~ Test Completed: August 25, 2023
~ LPP Completed: September 12, 2023
~ Scheduled for Oath: September 27, 2023

FYI: Complete Application timeline just took 4 Months !! Good luck to all members !!
Did you notice any GU between August 25 and Sept 12? you got an email for just tracker update for oath

Fangfang

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Category........
AINP
hello everyone, is there anyone who sent webform lately? how long does it take to get them reply to you? i mean not accounting the automatic email reply to your web form. I sent a web form to update my marriage status last month, and haven't gotten any reply, except that automatic email reply....

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
hello everyone, is there anyone who sent webform lately? how long does it take to get them reply to you? i mean not accounting the automatic email reply to your web form. I sent a web form to update my marriage status last month, and haven't gotten any reply, except that automatic email reply....
They tend to not reply for things which does not matter for your application. Marriage also is one of it.

Things which matter -

Above info from - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/after-apply-next-steps.html

You can always call IRCC and check.

Edmundtimi

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Hi all, I am an early June applicant, after receiving the AOR the first week of July, I haven't seen any update on the tracker. Everything is marked as "in progress" and the date of the last update is the AOR date. Is anyone else in a similar situation?

Reactions: olvach101